• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD vs. ETH-LAD: pics after a year.

Yeah better safe than sorry right guys. Not being "paranoid" for use of the often wrongly applied term or even OCD at all I don't think personally although I have been accused of being OCD and OTT about storing my tabs this way, but I don't think that follows or is justified.

I mean its a simple enough aporoach right? Cheap, effortless.

The only thing I'm not doing of course is the vacuum sealing. I did originally consider vaccum sealing the Mason jar, but then I'm not sure how much difference that would make considering the inside of the individual bags and Cling Film etc will not be vacuum sealed.

But anyhow I'm really not that bothered about this step because I wrapped everything in foil and cling film and there is barely any air under the film ma with the tabs and even I was to vacuum seal the container or bag the tabs are in they would still be surrounded by the same amount of air in the foil/film right?

And then you hear many reports of tabs being stored in the pages of a book for decades and still being apparently fully active so I'm not going to worry too much about the whole vacuum sealing thing at the moment and I don't have a vacuum sealer anyway.

So, on another more exciting note I've been following the tracking on my 200 1cp blotters from Germany, shipped Monday.
Reached UK shores yesterday, currently on route to the local sorting office, so I expect my mum to be taking signed delivery by 10 am unless I hear the doorbell and am awake at the time.

How about that for service hey? Really no anxiety over this order at all, my biggest ever acquisition of "Acid".

Last edited:
I wrapped everything in foil and cling film and there is barely any air under the film ma with the tabs and even if there was a new vacuum sealed the container or bag the tabs are in they would still be surrounded by the same amount of air in the foil/film right?.

I think a vacuum seal would evacuate all the air surronding the blotters and inbetween the foil/film and blotter... kinda the idea? lol

And then you hear many reports of tabs being stored in the pages of a book for decades and still being apparently fully active so I'm not going to worry too much about the whole vacuum sealing thing at the moment and I don't have a vacuum sealer anyway.

Which leads me to believe that the book is acting as a dessicant, of sorts. And thus moisture is more important than oxygen. Esp considering ppl mention ruining blotters in colder environments with moisture from condensation. THUS why I think vacuum sealing is important for fridge/freezer. Or at the very least an air tight jar with minimal headspace, as less air equates less air to hold moisture to condense during freeze/thaw (temperature changes).

I think a vacuum seal would evacuate all the air surronding the blotters and inbetween the foil/film and blotter... kinda the idea? lol
Yeah ok that makes sense I've never really put a second's thought into the whole vacuuming process to be truthful, but I guess it follows logically that tge air under the non-tight film/foil, automatically comes out in the process.

What I was saying about the book don't take that too literally it wasn't even about storing LSD in a book being particularly stable just example of how any old storage of the drug can see it last for decades without degradationl.

But good points on the paper/moisture factor. Maybe I will look for a worthy, cheaper bag sealer but they were quite pricey when I did before. We cure and longterm store our weed so it was already on my mind to get a mason jar sealer.

So I wonder- the merits of vacuuming the mason jar (its the smallest size, 0.25 L)?

Maybe that would make more sense, without tabs inside sealed bags?

Just foil and film then in jar, loads of dessicants in jar, some under clingfilm, and seal jar?

Vs tabs inside sealed bags. Any merit to that? Because when I thought about this before or I couldn't see the point of vacuum sealing the Jar without the inside of those bags being affected, and the bag sealers I was looking at were really expensive and the process was more daunting to me I do have have a fear of learning and doing new technical things. I barely have the energy to think normally it's just bare necessities.

But like I say I've never seen a single sign of condensation inside the jars and I have heard of so many people keeping their tabs in the fridge and the freezer for years or decades without problem and only a small minority of these were vacuum sealing, at least I think that is the sort of impression I have built up but it's easy to be sketchy about these things.

So anyway, my 200 1CP just landed. And guess what? There's me expecting my my nice blank white blotters and they've gone in sent me me fully marked "1cp-lsd" tabs instead!

Damn, just missed out on the blank tabs! Also means a new batch, surely laid and dispatched from Holland.

I havent seen any photos anywhere of printed 1cp blotters so this was a first sight.

I need to sort out for refrigeration. I think I'll stick how I am which is surely okay. Split, foil, dessicant, film, bag, dessicants, bag, jar, dessicants.

And who knows maybe pick up a jar vacuum sealer. But I would hope the dessicabts will absorb all moisture in the air. Maybe still some merit to vacuuming the jar even with tabs in bags?

I dont know anyway. 2 stoned and tired to really think properly time to go back to bed now I only got up for the toilet and stayed up for a quick vape of some cheese because I knew the postman was likely to come and my mum was about to go in the shower.

I didn't want the tabs to go back to the sorting office over the weekend or be taken by a neighbour and for all all I know placed on top of a warm radiator in the envelope.

Mission success! 1cp intercepted. Looks legit.

Last edited:
Id say theres merit to sealing the jars if youre not sealing the blotter.. As I know mason jars are decent for forming seals when warmed and allowed to cool but at room temp?? Im not sure. Thus if theres even a small air leak the dessicant will be working on fresh air thats coming in until its full. You can get rechargeable ones.. heck even ones with an indicator.

But, I just grabbed a food saver vacuum sealer.. bags may not be the best but you can cut and seal, with a little finess, to any size that suits you. Even my cheap one ($50 on sale) has a mason jar attachment. And I use it for all sorts of food purposes too

My 1cp is all white

….
Which leads me to believe that the book is acting as a dessicant, of sorts. And thus moisture is more important than oxygen. Esp considering ppl mention ruining blotters in colder environments with moisture from condensation. THUS why I think vacuum sealing is important for fridge/freezer. Or at the very least an air tight jar with minimal headspace, as less air equates less air to hold moisture to condense during freeze/thaw (temperature changes).

Note: dry LSD does not bind or adhere to fiber molecules of paper in the blotter but remains loosely anchored after the solvent evaporates.

In the mean time, the paper in a book presents a wooly surface at the microscopic level to the blotter, while plastic and foil present a glossy or gummy surface to which LSD molecules can easily adhere electrostatically.

For this reason, I prefer blotter storage directly between pages in a book locked in a dark drawer rather than in a more anxiously prepared refridgerated unlocked containment.

In the mean time, the paper in a book presents a wooly surface at the microscopic level to the blotter, while plastic and foil present a glossy or gummy surface to which LSD molecules can easily adhere electrostatically.
That could be the single most logical and sensible explanation I’ve heard. And the point about locking the stuff ip is relevant if you have young ones visit ever.
You just made me picture the lsd crystal, clinging to the paper with a toe-hold!