View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD slow come up?

nuube

Bluelighter
Hi All. I took 100mcg of 1P-LSD almost two hours ago. Now there is definitely something happening but it is slight by visual standards. Was wondering what other peoples experiences of the come up were. Don't want to think about re-dosing and end up over dosing. I held it buccally for about 20 mins then chewed and swallowed.

Bloody freezing too which I'm putting down to a mix of tiredness and the 1P!! Would have thought it a bit more pronounced visually from the trip reports I've read.

I've managed to set aside a day for tripping and don't want to waste it! Have I poor trips or am just impatient?

I figure at 2hrs 15 min things aren't likely to get any more psychedelic, ah well :(

Just back from a walk, met people able to converse freely nothing out of the ordinary but if relaxing can let the visuals take hold a bit better. I would have thought this substance to be more visual at this sort of dose.

The tabs I have are supposedly dosed 100 µg. My very first trip was a single tab and got very intense on visuals, headspace, music experience, giggles, etc. after about 45min. This lasted for about 5-6 hours before the afterglow kicked in, with mild visuals and a relaxed headspace.

This has never waned and we recently upped our dosage to two tabs, which felt like removing the trainingwheels. OEV were very, very intense for me (in a pleasant way, of course).

I think the question that needs to be asked is what the conditions were? Set/setting/empty stomach/anything else you took? We tend to meticulously prepare and space trips with at least 2 weeks. For my metabolism, I get the best headspace/least physical "strain", by dropping a few hours after a light but healthy breakfast and maybe a piece of fruit and lotsa water in between.

In other words, we drop when our bodies are the most comfortable: with healthy food in our stomachs, hydrated, relaxed and well-rested, in good spirits.

Could well be that your tabs were underdosed somewhat as you never know unless you analyse them in a lab. Also AFAIK David Nutt alluded recently to some unpublished research done by his team proving that 1P-LSD is in fact metabolised by the body into LSD. So if that were true I would imagine the body is not 100% efficient at doing this and therefore larger doses are going to be required for equivalent effects of that dose of LSD, and also the rate of conversion will vary greatly from individual to individual.

I'd like a link to that, I'm bit of a Prof. Nutt fanboy!!!

All I know is that some people I know who attended the 'breaking convention' conference said that Nutt had said this during his speech, no hard links to provide I'm afraid

Good lord do i love to see this scientist still active.

ontopic: So would you guys reckon that since i took 150 ucg of AL-LAD twice seperately and both times never experience an actual trip at all i would like-wise need to take at least 2 blotters of 1P-LSD as well to get into a trip, or is the potency and that stuff so different between these two molecules and their effects?

I've tripped very enjoyably several times with 1p-lsd 100ug and the only time it did noting was when I dosed 1 da[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]y after the other due to tolerance build up. Having an empt[/FONT]y stomach helps but so does [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]regularly taking multivitamins, 5-htp and [/FONT]l-tyrosine if [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]you trip or roll on a regular basis. I have also noticed that BK-2C-B works [/FONT]incredibly[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] quickl[/FONT]y if you don't eat for 3-6 hours before you drop or first thing in the morning. Having said that it does still take around 3 hours before you get to feel the full experience, but body tingles and euphoria are felt within 20-40 minutes. The visuals and trip length are much stronger with BK-2C-b over 1P-LSD but the latter does feel far more stronger physically (in the chest area to be specific so its easier to tell something is happening). Sorry for going slightly off topic but BK-2C-B I feel would be a worthy alternative for those who find 1p-lsd to be weak (or find a more reliable vendor)

Good lord do i love to see this scientist still active.

ontopic: So would you guys reckon that since i took 150 ucg of AL-LAD twice seperately and both times never experience an actual trip at all i would like-wise need to take at least 2 blotters of 1P-LSD as well to get into a trip, or is the potency and that stuff so different between these two molecules and their effects?

I took 2 Al-lad 150mcgs and would say that it was better than the 100mcg of 1P. In saying that both points of reference were day time trips which after today, I don't think are for me. There is too much stimulation that crowds out all the subtleties and too many opportunities for real life to invade, (no postie looking a signature at 4am).

I was hoping to move to tripping in day time as it wouldn't be so physically draining, (no sleep after any psychedelic for me :( ), but will be back to nights in a week or so once tolerance has dropped.

Just as an aside, has anyone found 1P-LSD to be very stimulating? Felt an awful drive on me today but unable to focus the energy but not sure if its the drug or psychological.

I've tripped very enjoyably several times with 1p-lsd 100ug and the only time it did noting was when I dosed 1 day after the other due to tolerance build up. Having an empty stomach helps but so does regularly taking multivitamins, 5-htp and l-tyrosine if you trip or roll on a regular basis. I have also noticed that BK-2C-B works incredibly quickly if you don't eat for 3-6 hours before you drop or first thing in the morning. Having said that it does still take around 3 hours before you get to feel the full experience, but body tingles and euphoria are felt within 20-40 minutes. The visuals and trip length are much stronger with BK-2C-b over 1P-LSD but the latter does feel far more stronger physically (in the chest area to be specific so its easier to tell something is happening). Sorry for going slightly off topic but BK-2C-B I feel would be a worthy alternative for those who find 1p-lsd to be weak (or find a more reliable vendor)

I've a couple of grams of BK-2C-b but haven't got round to trying yet. I read an awful lot of conflicting stories about it not working and as I am so used to weighing out doses of 10-20 mg for tripping that when considering doses in the 100's I find it a bit off putting! PLUS I never found a really good spot that had all the info easily accessible, (dose, duration, ROA, etc) that I stopped looking and it sits in a 'to do' pile!!

I have left a trip report about BK-2C-B on this site here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/771739-BK-2C-B-Trip-Report-175mg-plus-100ug-1p-LSD give it a read if you get a chance, don't be so afraid of weights (i've had up 500mg of BK-2C-B over several doses in one day). Think about MDMA, a does is 100mg-250mg on average. If you look at a dose for cannabinoids the dosage for that substance is in the 0.00X range. All substance require different quantity for effective results. Remember if you are new to a substance start small and work your way up to a higher does, we are all human and we are all different.

I have left a trip report about BK-2C-B on this site here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/771739-BK-2C-B-Trip-Report-175mg-plus-100ug-1p-LSD give it a read if you get a chance, don't be so afraid of weights (i've had up 500mg of BK-2C-B over several doses in one day). Think about MDMA, a does is 100mg-250mg on average. If you look at a dose for cannabinoids the dosage for that substance is in the 0.00X range. All substance require different quantity for effective results. Remember if you are new to a substance start small and work your way up to a higher does, we are all human and we are all different.

I'll definitely take a look at the report. What was your reason for the gel cap? IF I remember correctly I read posts where people said saliva degrades it in some way, (this was back when I got it can't remember to link - sorry), any truth in that?

the gel cap is to stop water degrading the compound. It's best taken with something acidic like OJ, also the gel cap is better then a rizzler as they can explode in your throat and have the compound mix with saliva. Gel caps ( i just get paracetamol and empty them out much cheaper) offers better protection and a grater chance the substance will remain active.

Last edited:
Could well be that your tabs were underdosed somewhat as you never know unless you analyse them in a lab. Also AFAIK David Nutt alluded recently to some unpublished research done by his team proving that 1P-LSD is in fact metabolised by the body into LSD. So if that were true I would imagine the body is not 100% efficient at doing this and therefore larger doses are going to be required for equivalent effects of that dose of LSD, and also the rate of conversion will vary greatly from individual to individual.

Unless of course the 1P-LSD is capable of being transported across the BBB and manifesting an effect by itself, unhydrolysed. As far as I am aware this has not been disproven. And then you're opening up another subset of biological differences possibly accounting for differential strength of effect (fast and slow transporters). Or fast and slow depropionylators in the brain.

Tom

Last edited:

22 hours tripping, that's a hell of a long time at it!! I wonder how long it would have been without the boosters? So I wasn't mistaken about the saliva, good to know. Thanks, might go this direction for my next trip. Would you say it has an energetic or relaxed flavour to the trip?