PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p LSD - legal status in thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydiamond88

Greenlighter
Does anyone know what the legal status on 1p LSD is in thailand (it's a legal LSD alternative in the UK - which in my opinion I can't tell the difference in effects).

Can't seem to find any information on google so wondering if A) anyone has tried to take this to thailand and B) if they tested it at customs would it show as positive for LSD

Drug penalties are harsh in thailand so it's not worth the risk if there is one..I've taken mushrooms in thailand before which are illegal but widely available to buy in bars so I'd rather take something I know to be legal (here at least).

If you want to avoid any trouble, don't bring it with you.

Even if its legal, i wouldn't want to explain to police, that the blotters are legal, because they are 1p lsd and not "normal" lsd.

That's what I was going to say ^ I really doubt Thailand is so progressive with the RC's, but if you get caught with 1P then I really don't think it will matter much. Even insisting on getting a GC/MS to confirm that it's not LSD seems like a problem, let alone the significance of the difference.

If they test then it is most likely with Ehrlich's reagent which will be positive for tryptamines and lysergamides in general. There has been theoretical discussion on whether the 1P group would interfere with the reagent coloration reaction, but after some going back and forth it was both theoretically concluded and practically shown that it will turn pink/purple.

The alternative would be testing with some expensive antibodies but I would forget about that.

Sorry but Bluelight is not going to help you with "smuggling" anything into or out of Thailand, obviously I appreciate that you wanna avoid legal trouble and that is about Harm Reduction, but we can't really touch this beyond what's already discussed, with a 10ft pole - like rujex suggested: if you wanna avoid legal trouble just don't get involved with any drugs there whatsoever.

Hopefully this was enough help, cause it is now answered and closed :\

Personally I'm apprehensive over the idea of even getting DRUNK in Thailand for fear of who might decide to fuck your holiday (whether you be mugged whilst drunk, or the cops decide you're an easy target).

Tripping absolutely NO CHANCE IN HELL unless I were out in the mountains by myself.

Those countries (well, more so Bali) have a reputation for taking you for the most fucked up ride of your life if you find yourself in a legal pickle. I somehow don't think what you risk going through by bringing in something like this is even remotely worth it. Even if you get it through without having to go to ridiculous lengths to prove it isn't illegal (which is almost certainly will be), you think that local gives two fucks for what state you're in while tripping? Nope, easier target. You think the police officer gives a shit for the locals giving you a hard time? Nope, he's probably more interested in seeing how much money he can get out of you before arresting you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.