European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

1p-LSD disappointment

mr.buffnstuff

Bluelighter
Hello all, bought some 1p-LSD powder from legitimate supplier 10mg worth, made into a solution the normal way. Tried it twice now expecting it to be like LSD but it felt far from it, felt like another cheap RC.
Also it kept me awake and Mrs.buffnstuff for AGES, Like as long as 1/4g of speed does. There was no laughing, giggling, deep thoughts. Just visuals.
Has anyone else felt like this on it?

I've only used it a couple times - blotter from at least two different sources - and has been different each time for me. First time was very similar to acid, second time was actually really unpleasant (nasty bodyload which no doubt contributed to overall icky experience,) third time being physically fine but a little flat and meh. As with all psyches, there's gonna be some innate variability in effects but I have been surprised at how variable it can be with only a scant handful of uses to compare.

As for residual stimulation, I got that quite a lot with the second try along with aches and cramps. Didn't get it with first or second uses. Second and third were from the same source too just to add extra confusion.

EDIT: I missed a couple doses from another source - they both went well and were a pretty damn good analogue of actual LSD experiences.

Tried a blotter a couple of weeks ago and was very underwhelmed. Had awful body load, I felt very cold for the first few hours and then too hot after that. Very disappointed.

I took roughly 100 LSD trips through the 1980's and 1990's and everyone was consistent as fuck, set and setting permitting.

Isn't that strange?

Not really. Back then there were only a handful of LSD manufacturers, and almost all of them were train by the same people.

Now days every chemist has their preferred synth, and as a result different product.

How much did you take each time? I've had quite a bit now at varying doses and I no longer like the stuff very much. I find it a bit underwhelming - I get very few visuals, which I normally don't mind. Even when I up the dose, the CEVs never seem to materialise.

After taking mushrooms again last week, I realised just how bland 1p-LSD is for me. I will say it is great for music enhancement but just seems lacking in most other areas. Everyone's different though and I do see reports of people having very strong visual experiences from 100ug. I find a 100ug dose to be a waste of material for myself.

I've tried 100mcg and 300mcg sane effects both times just more pronounced.
I was hoping it would be the holy grail.... Instead I've started growing some mushrooms

I've had two batches from separate vendors and they've been consistent and very much like 25 for me.. I've gone up to 300 ug and if I'm honest it didn't seem much different from 100ug, tolerance wasn't an issue as that was months apart.....

I wouldn't know about residual stimulation as I usually kill it when I'm about done with a variation of downers...!

I still think it's a gem of a chemical... It's a hell of alot more consistent than street avid over the past 10 years anyway...

I've had two batches from separate vendors and they've been consistent and very much like 25 for me.. I've gone up to 300 ug and if I'm honest it didn't seem much different from 100ug, tolerance wasn't an issue as that was months apart.....

I guess it wasn't entirely down to my tolerance then; I took 350ug maybe a week after a 150ug dose and it was actually a less intense experience. Then again, I had a great time on 150ug one night and then a week later took 200ug and there was a marked difference. I will chalk that up to set and setting though as the previous trip was solo.

I wouldn't know about residual stimulation as I usually kill it when I'm about done with a variation of downers...!

I still think it's a gem of a chemical... It's a hell of alot more consistent than street avid over the past 10 years anyway...

That's the thing for me, I've still got several sheets of 25-I but it feels hollow compared to LSD. I can't for love nor money get hold old street acid so was hoping that 1p would be the holy grail....

Sadly not :(

From a meltdown experience on 2C-B, 50/75mg up the snout about a year ago. Is 1p-LSD a light version, yet to try but needing a psych experience to clear the cobwebs and don't fancy a full LSD trip and sadly don't have any shrooms to hand which would give me that 4/5 hour trip and the chance to neck some cranberrie juice to kill the glow if required.

actually, i dropped a 100ug tab lastnight and went to an acid house night. only other substances were beer and a lil weed. felt pretty identical to acid with lots of giggling and visual enhancement and profound shite talking.

the shorter duration thing seems like bullshit as i still haven't slept.

^ I dropped a 100ug tab yesterday. I am not very experienced with acid, so I would not go as far as making comparisons. Anyway, I was not completely impressed. Somewhat underwhelmed.
But yeah, visuals were there, and music enhancement. Some aches and stomach cramps. Some giggling, but not a lot. A short moment of insight. Anyway, after 10 hours I felt visuals peaking again, after 11 I just decided for xannies.

Hello all, bought some 1p-LSD powder from legitimate supplier 10mg worth, made into a solution the normal way. Tried it twice now expecting it to be like LSD but it felt far from it, felt like another cheap RC.
Also it kept me awake and Mrs.buffnstuff for AGES, Like as long as 1/4g of speed does. There was no laughing, giggling, deep thoughts. Just visuals.
Has anyone else felt like this on it?

Bloody hell, 10mg = 1000 X 100ug doses. You don't do things by halves do you? From the varied reports I've read about this stuff it seems that it is subject to the same lack of QC as any other RC.

agree that we need quality control in RC's^^

much safer than banning them outright.

and this chemical would probably not have such mixed reviews. i like it.