• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1P-LSD, 20ug, pretty inexperienced, meant to be allergy test!

Chrysalis

Greenlighter
Tiny dose had surprisingly powerful effects.

Background: Female, small build, clean of everything for many months. Never tried LSD or 1P-LSD before, but spent 2 years daily dosing MXE (best time of my life), couple dozen tries of Salvia (various strengths), multiple synthetic cannaboids, and various other small experimental trials of legals.

Always looking for something to replace the MXE void, particularly for spiritual/entheogenic experiences and trauma healing.

So cut 1/5th of a 100 ug blotter of 1P-LSD, intending just to check for any major initial adverse reaction before trying the whole dose at a later date. Empty stomach for most of the day.

8pm - held it under tongue for about 20mins, then swallowed. Went back to normal business not expecting to feel anything active this night.

10pm-ish - realise I am laughing way more than usual at a tv program I wouldn't normally pay mind to. Have been grinning so much without realising it that the muscles at the back of my head hurt.

Til midnight - Much happier and more lively than usual, far more engaged chatting with partner, feel a bit light and child-like/care-free. Feel very hot though, fan on full blast. Quite nauseated. Everything seems brighter and more vivid. When I get up to go to the bathroom, I notice one pupil far bigger than the other (I normally have slightly uneven pupils, but not by this much!)

Midnight onward - Thoughts become very speedy, like trains just running and running full throttle on whatever track they set off on. Have to keep reigning back control as thoughts keep getting over-emotional/dark, but easy enough to pull back. Keep yawning, still nauseated, still hot. No way I can sleep but spent the majority of the night just laying in bed, exploring inner mind. I feel like I have a much faster and easier dialogue with 'inner voice'. He is able to answer questions and teach me much more rapidly, almost too rapidly. Can get a bit uncomfortable and panicky. Again, have to keep reigning it back.

Next morning - Very slight hangover-ish feeling, probably lack of sleep more than anything. Feel like I have been able to 'iron out' some mental creases that have been occupying my thoughts lately, holding me back. Feel overall more calm, mentally a bit more cleansed like I just emptied out a closet in my head and threw a lot of that junk away.

Quite surprised at just how much effect I got out of that tiny piece, and while I am excited about and would repeat the experience, I'm quite nervous about doing the full dose if just this little is so active. I felt the speediness and overheating plus nausea to be really unpleasant at times, like being on a roller coaster I just wanted to get off. But the mental insights and inner dialogue were extremely rewarding.

You /could/ have cut where most of the chemical was. But if it does produce effects at 20ug's that... honestly wouldn't surprise me much. But it sounds like threshold effects (maybe a bit more) from my experiences with various psychedelics. I hope you enjoy it when you take a full dose :)

Yeah that uncomfortable, edgy part of the trip was where you were supposed to smoke cannabis lol! Nice report tho!
Btw, how bad was the nausea? Seems strange for a lysergimide, could've been nerves tho..

I once spent some time experimenting with extremely small, almost inactive doses of 4-subs. I found that the lowest active doses didn't produce particularly desirable effects, predominantly nausea & little else. Perhaps a similar thing has occurred here. Either that, or the nausea was indeed associated with nerves, which wouldn't be surprising if the op wasn't expecting any effects at all!

Good luck working your way up a little further, op :)

Well if this is as potent as acid 20-25 mikes should have an effect in most and a bit more in others; as ever it's potency is not undertood by people used to the lies told by dealers as to how much matter goes in a B/M tabs. Bad side effects are partly psychosomatic and paradoxically less as you go up - 1/2 a 1P tab stimulating bit of nausea etc. 2 tabs no problems and starting to get impressive.