View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p/ Al high dose blackout

PassthatT

Bluelighter
Okay so around a month ago my planned 250mcg 1p trip turned into a 1250 mcg trip with 500mcg of 1p and 750mcg of AL-LAD. And while I was tripping I blacked out and my body was stuck on auto pilot for about 5-6 hours.

My girl friend said I would do the same 4 different things but forget to do it and restart the cycle. I don't remember much from that part of the trip besides a 2-3 minute period I came back to and then I was gone again. I came back to reality running out side to puke. Is this normal at such high dose?

I have never taken more than 250 mcg of lsd before that night. It's was somewhat accidental.

Yowza!
Well, even a high dose of LSD can make you go on auto-pilot for a bit (especially if you're not used to the experience), so your reaction doesn't surprise me.
As far as this combo at these dosages go, well... same comment.

Be careful when first dosing new substances - how did such an accident happen? Did you prepare droppers and miscalculate?

That makes sense I don't think my mind was ready for such a high dose and I just got stuck on the last few things I was thinking about or something and got stuck in a big loop because I was doing the 4 same things for almost 5 hours.

And it happend because I was trying to make the trip a bit more visual so like 2 hours in I went and took a tab of AL and I thought I'd take another 1p but I couldn see very well so what I thought was one tab of 1p was two and the last half of my first one was taken an hour in. And I started tripping pretty hard and forgot I had taken the AL and went back to take another and accidentally ripped off 4 tabs because one looked like so many and I tried counting how many were left but the tabs would keep multiplying into more and more.

The way I used those that night was kind of my drug abuser side coming out of me and I got my soul kicked around the universe for it but I learned my lesson.

i'll just say that i took an accidental mega dose of ETH by licking the bag that the powder was in. very stupid and obviously i know i made a huge mistake. it was my first time retrying any sort of lysergamide in maybe 5+ years.

i literally almost immediately starting tripping, getting strong mandela visuals and repeating a panicking thinking loop and quickly losing my grasp on reality. as i became overwhelmed i felt physically out of control. i laid down and let it overtake me and ended up passing out from the panic attack.

i awoke to having fell on the ground out of my bed and onto my face. i had a busted lip which was all swollen and apparently caught the rest of the fall with my hand which was sprained. i was told by the people that found me on the ground that i was sitting there twitching. not like a seizure but unresponsive nonetheless.

trust me it is embarrassing sharing this but i do so in the name of safety. NEVER, EVER take a high dose of ANY psychedelic or go without measuring. I find starting low with all new substances and redosing or going higher next time once i know how i'll react is the safest thing. hope this helps.

also i should note that i was unable to sleep for the next week without going into a panic attack and feeling like i was tripping. i feel it was a form of ptsd from such a traumatic experience. i did think i might die lol while it was happening. it just so happened that dosing again at a normal reasonable measured dosage was what saved me from continuing to have that problem. odd... but in a way it makes sense.

the last time i tripped i did 2 hits. then another 2 hits maybe 90 minutes later. it was a decent experience but i came down pretty good maybe 4 hours later. so then i mixed some ETH and AL combined about 5 hits at once. my goodness a whole second trip came and was even stronger and more visual than the initial one. very interesting i could redose so late and still have a good time!!

I can't imagine what that would be like. Do you remember anything at all from when you passed out?

That trip also brought some embarrassing moments, I repeatedly would be nice and lovey to my girlfriend then tell her to f off and stand up forget that I did it and do it again and that went on for so long! I also peed my pants right after I threw up.

All I remember from my 5 hour loop was a feeling of being uploaded to the universe. I wish I could pull more from that!

I definitely wasn't ready for a trip like that and I should have eased my way into the substances instead of being stupid and taking 10 hits my first time trying them haha. Was a good lesson but wasn't worth the stress it caused!

@FATHOMZ: Consider yourself lucky you took ETH-LAD, not 1P-LSD. I find ETH-LAD to maintain a very friendly feeling even at high dosages, it has a disarming and surrendering loving quality to it.

@FATHOMZ: Consider yourself lucky you took ETH-LAD, not 1P-LSD. I find ETH-LAD to maintain a very friendly feeling even at high dosages, it has a disarming and surrendering loving quality to it.

I would rather lick 1p dust than eth lad. I didnt find 75 mics of eth lad friendly at all. I love 1p in normal doses and al lad i prefer larger doses. I would not mix them in high does like op though.

I've never read of such reactions with high doses of LSD. Is this evidence that these analogues are more dangerous?