• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1mg scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone have any links <preferrably Ebay> to where I can buy some scales that will measure out 1mg?

I know there expensive but I need them to measure some Alprazolam

Just search ebay or better yet amazon where you can read reviews, they aren't particuarly expensive(at least I don't think so). You probably don't want to buy the cheapest one, sometimes they have trouble with really small amounts, like it could tell you the difference between 20mg and 19mg, but at less than 5mg it might have trouble being precise; or so I've been told. I would still suggest you make a solution and do volumetric dosing rather than trying to weigh out a single dose. Either just search for "milligram scale" or include "0.001g" the 0.001g is the common denotation for milligram scales.

Just search ebay or better yet amazon where you can read reviews, they aren't particuarly expensive(at least I don't think so). You probably don't want to buy the cheapest one, sometimes they have trouble with really small amounts, like it could tell you the difference between 20mg and 19mg, but at less than 5mg it might have trouble being precise; or so I've been told. I would still suggest you make a solution and do volumetric dosing rather than trying to weigh out a single dose. Either just search for "milligram scale" or include "0.001g" the 0.001g is the common denotation for milligram scales.
Could you please provide links or pm me some ebay links. there's some that cost a lot and there's some cheap ones. I used to have a gemini but smashed it. I heard there not accurate either

Can someone please provide me some links i want to buy it in grams and not off someone else

Specified, you need to read the rules. We don't source here. You have been around long enough to know this. Scales are not illegal nor are they considered contraband items when they are coming from overseas. Do a simple search. Furthermore this has nothing to do with what we are about here in BDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.