• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

.1mg MDMA in one dose too much?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So i have rolled 3 times now (about once every two months) first time was utterly heaven, other times were amazing too though, just not the same.. i've about the same amount each time .1mg, and then another .1mg 30mins-1hour after. but last times i found myself having to redose more frequently.. im wondering if this next time i roll (this weekend) i should start with .200?

Its not too much but how much time have you given between doses and have you tested your product to make sure its MDMA?

last time i rolled was 6 weeks ago, the last time i rolled i took .1g about every hour (ended up taking .7 throughout the night) just due to me not feeling enough, i think i was chasing that awsome feel good feeling of what i had the first time but ended up not remember much of that night.. and no i havn't tested my mdma, but its from a very trustworthy dealer and i feel everything that i read you feel from pure mdma (i know, that's me being naive and i should probably get my hands on a test kit though)

Test kits are totally essential. You would be amazed how close some of the research chemicals come to MDMA's high or at least how easily they can be a convincing substitute. Even the dealers don't always know.

With that said, you should increase your starting dose to .15g I'd say. .2g is a lot. Its not just double the dose, its likely to have more than double the effect (and side effects).

Ideally take no more than 2 booster doses and keep your usage below 400-500mg with at least 1 month minimum inbetween (3 months is the goal to shoot for though, 4 times a year should be plenty and insures that you don't get burnt out one way or the other).

.1g=100mg :)
I suggest 100-150mg for starter dose. That dose depends on;
1. Your tolerance (how many days passed by since your last roll)
2. Your product (cut or uncut - % of mdma in your pills or powder)
3. How you want to roll; floored, relaxing or dancing

For booster; 1 is enough, 2 is not that enjoyable for me.
T: Drop
T+1.30-2h: redose ( Always wait for your peak if you are enjoying that peak drop half of the first dose)
T+4h: Redose 2 (not recommended but if you want to roll go for it the same redose)

So by this, you can easily control your mg. I go for 100mg + 50mg in my last roll which was superb night for me (I had low tolerance)

If you want, go for 150mg for starter see what happens then build up from there.

Unless your wares are shit or you have significant acquired tolerance, yeah, that's too much.

ebola

I've started with 200mg, once was my first time.
It was VERY intense, i had a blast but only because I was somewhere safe with no worries.
I wouldn't recommend it by any means simply due to the fact of everyone reacting different to drugs

As someone already pointed out, .2 mg is an absurdly low dose (200 µg). But we all know you really meant .2 g (200 mg) :)

Taken in one go, yes, this is perhaps an unecessarily high dose, especially if you are not a big person, but it is definitely enjoyable.