Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1mg DOC - good for halloween party!?

St3ve

Bluelighter
Hi guys

I've just made an order for some free DOC samples (3x1mg). Now on friday I'll be going to a psytrance party with my girlfriend and a mutual friend of ours. Originally I was going to take 4-FA with my gf and my friend was going to take ritalin. If these DOC bloters come in before friday I might be interested in just having one of those instead, and I'll offer my gf and friend the other two. All three of us are plenty experienced with psychedelics, and I've used low doses of LSD at parties before. Is 1mg of DOC going to be comparable to that? Does it mix ok with some alcohol and cannabis?

go easy on the booze, but otherwise, yeah, 1mg is fine for a social event ime

Would 1.5 or 2mg be a bit more interesting? My friend is usually against taking new substances anywhere other than his own place... So chances are I'll have an extra 1mg to take myself or split with my girlfriend.

Up until 1.75mg/2mg I'd say it's definetly doable. Beyond that is nice too, but for me personally I felt the need to sit down a lot at the beginning of the trip (2mg). In retrospect, that might have had something to do with the fact of being checked by a security agent at a festival, right when I was peaking. Didn't find my weed though ! ;)
I'd say 1.5mg is perfect, especially if you have some nice sativa weed to go with it. I personally never mix alcohol with psychedelics because it takes away that special feeling for me.
Be aware that such a small dose takes 3hours until the plateau is reached, even with an empty stomach.

I hope you don't run into the same stomach cramps my friends and me did when trying this compound out for the first time recently. It was fantastic for music and visual stimuli though, so I think it'll work great at a halloween party
what is DOC?
A pretty potent novel psychedelic substance that produces a long-ass trip

I tend to be pretty resilient against most GI side effects so hopefully that won't be too much of a problem! I'm really hoping these tabs will get here by Friday now :D. I'll be a bit disappointed with just 4-FA now if it doesn't arrive in time... How about adding in a little MXE (10-20mg) on the plateau? Should go nicely together for dancing no?

Would probably be fun, but if i were to do that I would be aware that my pain tolerance would be up and that even if you are tired, you probably wont feel it much from the doc stimulation. Remember to drink lots of water and make sure not to hurt urself.

1mg is definitely active and will probably be good, but 2mg would be better if possible. MXE on the plateau is great with DOC also. Also keep in mind it really does last 16+ hours so if you don't take it til the party you will not sleep until the next day, and I don't mean like 5am, I mean like sometime in the following afternoon or evening. I usually take DOC early in the day, the beginning can be a bit hectic and for me I like to party on the plateau.

I was hoping to find out the same thing 0057!

I noticed sometimes DOC refers to "drug of choice" but obviously its a substance too.

what is DOC?

...just noticed I missed your reply Bluebull...thanks.

DOC is 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine, which is a psychedelic amphetamine in the DOX class of drugs (which include DOB, DOC, DOI, the legendary DOM, and others). It's very long-lasting and has similarities to LSD, though it's also quite distinct. It's one of my favorite substances. The dosage is very low, even 500 micrograms can be solidly felt.

1mg is definitely active and will probably be good, but 2mg would be better if possible. MXE on the plateau is great with DOC also. Also keep in mind it really does last 16+ hours so if you don't take it til the party you will not sleep until the next day, and I don't mean like 5am, I mean like sometime in the following afternoon or evening. I usually take DOC early in the day, the beginning can be a bit hectic and for me I like to party on the plateau.

Yeah I would take it a few hours before leaving, most psychs seem to have a bit of an anxious streak through them during the come up. A few beers usually help me out a lot there though. I'm not that fussed with the long duration, 4-FA would've kept me up until noon the next day as well without the aid of some downers... If it ends up outlasting my willingness to party, I've got plenty of alprazolam to knock me out should I want to sleep. Riding out the trip seems like a better idea now though, so I can really get a feel for the substance...

Yeah ride the trip, it slowly unfolds over the entire course of its duration. Also benzos might not make enough dent to sleep, DOC has staying power and it kind of overpowers everything I've ever combined with it. It will keep you up longer than 4-FA for sure, but the entire time will be pleasant and nice instead of the last part being sketchy and annoying.

Blotters didn't arrive today :(. Looks like it'll be 4-FA, weed and booze night instead. Should still be a fun halloween though!

On another note, it's just occurred to me that these samples are free and from a new vendor. I'd presume as a new vendor you'd want to make a good impression with your free samples to convince people to come back and make purchases afterwards. DOC is among the more obscure substances though and less experienced trippers might not notice the difference if it were another substance, like NBOME or NBOH series. Which reagent test should I get to test for this?

Doubtful anyone would try to pass off something else as DOC. It's already very cheap and readily available, and the length of the trip means you can't fake it with most other psychs. You'd have to use another DOx compound or maybe bromodragonfly, which people would likely notice due to its extreme vasoconstriction.

My halloween party ended up being a blast! Took a 100mg of 4-FA supplemented with little keybumps of MXE throughout the night totalling up to about 30 mg. These two went together very well, with the MXE giving that bit of body high and immersiveness into the music that 4-FA seems to lack a bit. I also got really, really chatty as the mxe bumps kicked in but was unfortunately talking utter shite to everyone xD.

In other news, by DOC blotters arrived today! I got 4 instead of the expected 3. It's very tempting to take two of them now and see what happens, but I think I'll save them for the end of the month for a goa/retropsy party with Astral Projection as headline act :D.

When I've tried DOC (in both occasions) I felt the need of being on a calmed place in the first hours of the experience (I had a MDMA-like body load that was really good, and the CEVs were affecting me in such way that I just wanted to close my eyes to enjoy).

I consider it's good when the first phase is out, as it tends to leave a full energy feeling in the body afterwards.