• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 1MG Clonazepam a Night and then 3MG Extra Twice 2 Days A Week.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Okay I Am Prescribed 1mg Clonazepam Once Per Day and Sometimes I Like to Use Little Extra For a Bit of Relaxation to Enjoy Smoking My Cannabis and Listening to Music or playing videos games for Example.

I Am Wondering if 6mg 2 Days a week and 1mg every other day will the 1mg Per Day be Enough to Prevent Withdrawals and or Rebound Anxiety?

As soon as you stop using the clonazepam, you are bound to experience rebound anxiety to a certain extent, but as long as you stick to your current dosage regime and avoid using the drug on consecutive days, physical dependence is unlikely

Your still using alot of clonazepam however and should really try and increase the intervals between doses, as your anxiety will return eventually regardless, and it will be to your advantage to find alternative coping stratagies. Youll find that when you absolutely have to use clonazepam to manage your anxiety, it will be alot more effective at smalller doses

6mg is a very high dose of Clonazepam. It roughly equals between 60 and 120mg of Diazepam, which is a lot.
So I would definitely lower your recreational dose or it could lead to the 1mg not working for sleep anymore and other things like stee mentioned.