17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It's one of only a handful of places that almost anyone can score within minutes of pulling off the highway...Of course, I guess New Jersey has several, but New Jersey is fucking hot!

Did you see Shimazu trading his ass for a single bag in that 30 minutes, or is he being more low-key about it than that?
Haha nahh i didnt see him. Hes a super nice guy though messaged me some advice so i didnt get killed..

^Ha, he know's I'm just playin!...but yeah, that's cool...a little info on what to say and where to go goes a long way! I've travelled a lot around the US in my time, and I love the rush of finding dope in a strange town....I copped in Stockton CA once...first time ever actually going into the city...I drove through a few times....I copped within 30-45 minutes of getting there...but it was weird, the way it all went down....The classic East Coast dope spots like Philly are usually very user friendly to white people, as long as you kinda know what you're looking for....The CA tar shit with the Mexicans is a little scarier!

^Ha, he know's I'm just playin!...but yeah, that's cool...a little info on what to say and where to go goes a long way! I've travelled a lot around the US in my time, and I love the rush of finding dope in a strange town....I copped in Stockton CA once...first time ever actually going into the city...I drove through a few times....I copped within 30-45 minutes of getting there...but it was weird, the way it all went down....The classic East Coast dope spots like Philly are usually very user friendly to white people, as long as you kinda know what you're looking for....The CA tar shit with the Mexicans is a little scarier!
When you were in Stockton did you go to the whore house that the Sons of Anarchy operate there?

Ha, no this predated that show by at least four years....
I was living in seattle at the time and heading to florida....I had started dabbling with meth and dope again, and to avoid getting fully back into the games, I decided to leave....

On the drive south i decided to try Stockton cuz of the reputation...i approached a few people who looked like they got high and they happened to be waiting for some....it got weird after that, because i didnt have a rig...this guy led me on a wild goose chase....

Last edited:
Bluehues, what's the seattle scene like? & How is the dope there?
I always kinda wondered what it was like in seattle.. easy to score?

Its one of the most beautiful places in the US.....pristine forests and coastline...

I felt at home there though....It has a similar feel to an East Coast city attitude wise, but its also very slick and modern feeling at the same time...

There's a lot of cheap, easy to find dope there, but to call it a 'dope town' is an insult to the city...its not like a poor, northeast city in New Jersey or New England....although it can be...

It drizzles and its dark 8 months of the year...so the place can definitely depress you!
All drugs are big there, weed and meth more than dope, but theres a big dope scene....

You can find it easily in a bunch of places in the city, but most peoplr use phonr connects.....
Its all tar, and most people call it 'H' or 'black'....

Getting strung out there is depressing....great city though...awesome part of the country to check out

dark 8 months of the year? no wonder so many peeps died out of Seattle. poor Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain.. dark times!

Haha nahh i didnt see him. Hes a super nice guy though messaged me some advice so i didnt get killed..

that was all you man. I didnt really tell you anything you probably couldnt have found out via some google searching tbh.

I guess if your city has nothing else going for it it might as well have good dope. I havent even lived in the actual city limits for over 10 years and even then where I was at isnt even considered "the city" by some people although according to boundry lines it is. It is 3 minutes from getting on 95 though, and from there about 10 mins on a normal day to get to where you were at.

So yeah, if I really want to quit this shit for good I really should move to a different area considering I can still get down there in about 45 mins where im at now, with most of it because of traffic.

I mean I loved growing up here and have met a surprising amount of people in other parts of the world who were also from Philly, but its still in Pennsylvania and its not a progressive state AT ALL. I cant even see weed being decriminalized here until basically the feds force it to. Cops in Philly will just take your tree 99/100 times and dump it but still, if they hate your face for whatever reason you COULD go to jail for it. But theyre mostly after guns, dope, or coke in either hard or soft variety.

and I'll always be down with all four sports teams even though I question some of the owners every now and then. I went to an Eagles game at Veterans Stadium when I was younger and they totally killed the atmosphere when they built Lincoln Financial Field. You can tell by just the name that it got a little bit more inclusive and business class. All the rabid fans and 700 level type of people got relegated to the parking lots and now the whole "you dont want to play in Philly" stigma isnt even true anymore

All the people who made that a truism are now just stumbling around the parking lot drunk and high off whippets lol

Hes a super nice guy though messaged me some advice so i didnt get killed..

I was wondering how you made out and am happy to hear things went well. I too am planning a road trip soon ... NYC ... Philly ... Newark ... wherever. I've got loads of time and some loot to spare.

^IME, I'd say try Philly over NJ all day...I'm not an expert on New Jersey, but I've been fucked with and questioned a few times there not even doing anything dope related....I'm sure every city is a little different, but if you don't know exactly what the fuck you're doing, you could be in for trouble...

Philly, as I know it....It can be hot, and if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time bad things could happen, but 9/10 times the cops won't even bother with you even if they know you're a user...It's futile and they realize it...

^IME, I'd say try Philly over NJ all day...I'm not an expert on New Jersey, but I've been fucked with and questioned a few times there not even doing anything dope related....I'm sure every city is a little different, but if you don't know exactly what the fuck you're doing, you could be in for trouble...

Philly, as I know it....It can be hot, and if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time bad things could happen, but 9/10 times the cops won't even bother with you even if they know you're a user...It's futile and they realize it...

ive never been but always that newark, NJ was a hot spot for dope. you guys have traveled the world and picked up alot more than I have. I've been STUCK IN ONE AREA because the dope had me by the balls for so long. at least now I can bring my Subox script once I take a vacation again, which has been soooooo fuckingggggg longgggg aggggooooo. fucking dope had me pinned down for years.

^IME, I'd say try Philly over NJ all day... 9/10 times the cops won't even bother with you even if they know you're a user...

I've traveled the US from northern Maine to Key West, from Seattle down to the Mexican border, and lived on the east coast all of my 57 years, but I've never been to Philly. Now that I'm sort of retired, I'm looking forward to visiting... maybe in the next week or so... for a night or 2. Probably get a room in a downtown hotel and see the sights. Arts, history, culture, food, and hey, while I'm there, get a taste of the underbelly. Hopefully I won't find myself in jail there.

at least now I can bring my Subox script once I take a vacation ... which has been soooooo fuckingggggg longgggg aggggooooo. fucking dope had me pinned down for years.

I've been there. Can't leave town (NYC at the time) 'cause I didn't have enough cash to buy enough of a stash to hold me over while away. Even when I was on the methadone program I was stuck, until I was on the program long enough, and gave up enough clean urine, to get take homes. I was such a good boy (back in the 80s) that they allowed me a 2 week vacation to the left coast. I was allowed to travel with the maximum by law at that time (maybe one weeks worth .. 7 bottles x 80 mg each). The clinic folks (Beth Israel Hospital) had a reciprocal arrangement with a clinic in San Francisco such that 8 days later the folks at the Frisco clinic welcomed me as I took my dose for that day at their clinic and walked away from there with another 6 bottles, enough to complete my vacation and return home to NYC. I clearly remember their "version" of methadone, sweet cherry-red syrup, while the methadone that I was accustomed to was a big orange disket dissolved in orange cool-aid. Point is, a junky's world gets very small, very quickly.

its not an easy life when you are grounded. when I was w/ my GF her brother got married in Puerto Rico and I was not able to go on the trip. of course I had to come up w/ some crazy lie to the family as to why but it all came down to money/addiction. I didnt have ANY FUNDS to pay for the trip and I would have no connects to get dope down there. I went out w/ my EX for three years and she went away each year begging/crying for me to go and I never could. I think of my past life and it makes me sick. I was in jail before (back in 04) and being addiction is much like jail; you can only go so far and only allowed to do so much, because you are STUCK behind bars and SOMEONE/SOMETHING is in charge of all you do. its sick.

Bluehues, what's the seattle scene like? & How is the dope there?
I always kinda wondered what it was like in seattle.. easy to score?

My friend ended up in Seattle when he was in the Navy, and ended up getting discharged when they found out he was strung out. He said that the place where a lot of the dealing went on was known as 'the blade' and that everyone on the streets looked out for each other. He also said that when he was living on the streets a lot of complete strangers would let him crash at their place for the night after he met them (at bars or outside of restaurants) and he gave them his story. He said he never stole from anyone that put him up for the night, but that doesn't mean that the opportunities weren't there.

As hues said it's pretty much all tar there, and it reeks of vinegar, and it's rough on the veins which is why he came back with no good veins, and a few nasty abscesses. That's how he got caught a few times, by cooking up tar in public restrooms and people smelling the dope cooking up. He said it was good quality, and he got a lot for his money. Some of the dope dealers also sold meth, and one of his main guys used both but I guess he sold enough to still make out alright. I think he said that there was a decent amount of shitty dope being sold on the street, so it took a bit of time and trust before getting the good stuff.

Hows everyOne doin? I wa hopin that my stack would last me like a week abd a half but it only ended up lasting me 5 days which is kinda shitty since a stack isnt exactly cheap. When i have alot of dope on hand i blow through it, pun intended lol.

When i have alot of dope on hand i blow through it, pun intended lol.

I think that's pretty much the consensus.

Opiates are the toughest but even with those I'd rather be able to look myself in the mirror than go buck wild. It's the end of the month and I still have pills left. Dope on hand is dangerous though, I just never allowed it to become an opportunity, bar a few times..

Hows everyOne doin? I wa hopin that my stack would last me like a week abd a half but it only ended up lasting me 5 days which is kinda shitty since a stack isnt exactly cheap. When i have alot of dope on hand i blow through it, pun intended lol.

Yeah I could have told you that, hah.

The whole, "buying in bulk so it'll last a week or two" usually doesn't work out for most people.

Have more dope=do more dope.

The whole, "buying in bulk so it'll last a week or two" usually doesn't work out for most people.

It always sounds like such a great idea and you say to yourself that it saved money and I can make this stretch for 2 weeks. Then a week later the realization comes that it wasn't a good idea.
We all have done this.

Yea, it's just asking to jack your tolerance up a lot. Redosing on opiates doesn't work very well as it just makes me more 'out of it' when I continue to dose after the first hour. I can get higher by taking more in that first 45mins to an hour, but after that it's pointless and just makes my body depend on doing more opiates more often.

If you dose once a day then you can usually make it close to 24 hours before being in moderate withdrawals, but if you start dosing every 6 hours then your body will start relying on needing dope every 6 hours to feel normal, hence experiencing withdrawals that soon after your last dose.

It works the other way too. When I was getting high every other day I could easily make it 1 day without experiencing any withdrawals, and then they would creep up around the 36 hour mark but not get too bad until the 48 hour mark. Back when I was on probation I was only using on the weekends as that was the only way to get by with passing my urine screens. Eventually my body adjusted to this dosing schedule and it would take 4 days for my withdrawals to start! I would get high fri-sat-sun, and then not feel sick until Thursday. That's pretty wild, but it just goes to show that withdrawals are just your body reacting to not properly operating without its next scheduled dose. Someone else posted about how they only used fri-sat, and would also only start to feel sick by Thursday-Friday. That's why if you ever want to use occasionally while avoiding withdrawals you should take a good 2-3 week break first, and once you start using again you should keep it to a maximum of once every 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.