17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a miserable prick without opiates. Suboxone keeps me from being sick but there is just something missing. Got a bad case of the fuckits. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Don't think I'm gonna quit for ever but need to lower tolerance and raise bank account. You all know what I mean. Sobriety sucks I'm gonna start smoking weed.

ha. dude, I consider myself somewhat sober but smoke a ton of weed. smoke bowls before work, before bed, etc. it helps me chill and just relax. plus, I love music and art, so they kinda go together w/ the weed. ill also smoke and start doing things around my house; try to put new pictures up; draw new shit, etc. its what I once did was dope but eventually would lead to a NODDDDDDDDD but now I just work around and then PASSS OUT from the weed. same routine but much cheaper and somewhat legal to a point, ha.

bupe gets me feeling "fine". I dont feel HIGH but I dont feel DOWN and OUT either. I just feel "normal" I think. I am down to 8MG so all is good right now; started at 24MG for a week then to 16MG a week later and then 12 3 months later and then 8 a month later and then 6 a few weeks later and then I did a gram of dope; now back to 8MG, ha. see that slip there? rushed too fast. but I have no worries; I blame it on myself. I saw a girl at a gas station who was going to pick up and asked if I wanted in; regardless of what I was on, I prob would have said yes. anyway, picked up a G that night and had to sniff it rather than shoot cuz girl just broke up a 2G bag and thought I was a sniffer; didnt want to restock and shoot. so I sniffed away and still felt jammed/high whatever you wanna call it on here (us Boston peeps say JAMMED always; is that said everywhere?)

^ I probly ain't taking enough bupe because of how I get them. If my man had top quality gear I wouldn't have to do so fucking much,plus the extra tax I pay makes it not worth it anymore. The weird thing is I feel ok but my nose runs like a motherfucker as long as I'm around people. When I'm by myself it is fine could be all the welding fumes though.

why not just UP the BUPE rather than buy shit dope; better off and save money. I am only taking 8MG bupe now but started at 24MG to KILL the URGE and then dropped to 16MG and urge was still no where to be found. most people say you only need a tiny dosage to help but I feel you need a heavier dosage to kill the URGE; URGE is KEY here. so it "bumping" into people you know do dope.

buying on street? I remember having to buy bupe on the street; the MISERABLE days; buying a drug to save me from my other drug problem. ha.

I feel ya welderman about something missing when you do bupe...thats why im on the methadone train. Bupe just doesnt cut it for me, i know this is the same for all us junkies but i just go crazy in my own thoughts and sobriety.

Jammed? I guess that works. Up in AK we called it dipped. Like "bro, im so diiiiiiiiipppped." with chinky eyes and a raspy voice..drawing out the "i." It became a joke amoung me and my bf and we would exagerate it..

I'd prob be on methadone if there were no clinic; just for the high. but thats such a hassle so I rather feel myself on bupe than be on dope or in the clinic line. maybe one day it will all stop.

I just lol'd that you guys are talking about methadone. I just copped 180mg of methadone when I went to get an oz of some Afgoo, 1.5g of some fish scale yay, and a gram of some ketamine (gotta love a fresh vial of Ketaset lol). My dude can't drive tonight and I can't get to him so I said fuck it and copped some methadone since the girl didn't have enough hydros to make it remotely worthwhile. She only had 9 10 mg hydros. Cheap as fuck but I need atleast 120mg to be worthwhile lol. I've got such a weird tolerance with opiates. I need ALOT of hydrocodone/morphone, a metric assload of oxycodone, and a ton of methadone... But I only need 3-4 bags of good dope or like 20-30mg of opana. Hell, a 75mcg fent patch (the sandoz specifically. Fuck the mylan's)would give me an amazing night after extracting it

^jeebis come to my house lets partay...god i want some k right now..

Dude i dont know why you guys bitch about the clinic so much or "the line."
Bostonbrown-have you even been to a methadone clinic before, i mean actually enrolled in one?

THERE IS NO LINE, EVER. On the RARE occasion, there may be ONE person in front of me, but it takes them 30 seconds. A lot of you are all sorts of confused hut i understand because i had the same misperceptions before i went. Not every patient enlisted at the clinic goes there every single day. Everyone has different days, except new patients who have to go everyday for the first few months. Personally, i go ONCE A WEEK. Every tuesday. Im in and out WITH MY SEVEN BOTTLES in usually less than FIVE MINUTES. It takes more time for me to find a parking spot than it does to go inside and do the whole shebang. If you can give them clean urine, the clinic is eazy breezy. They open at 5am so you cant say "i cant make it before work..." they open that early just for that reason. I have school on tuesdays and go every tuesday before class. Its not as bad as you people make it out to be. Helluva lot easier than copping...

^^

Exactly. A lot of people have this stigma in their head about methadone and how horrible the clinic is, etc. It really isn't that bad, especially once you get takehomes. You're there for a few minutes and then you're done.

I had to wait mad long for my dealer today for some reason so he threw me a full b and is gonna throw me another half tomorrow. I just went out to somobe else and asked for a certain stamp that was more expensive then normal but he gave me the only one..if he doesn't make it right then it's his loss not mine I'm not about to deal with dudes like that when my other dude takes care of me when I'm sick and throws me shit for waiting. The reason I'm pissed is cus I had to pay an extra $10 then the normal half stack price for the other stuff but he have me the stuff that woulda been the normal half stack price, he said it was his bad snd he'd call me later that day cus it was 3am but I'm fuckin pissed I have to many options to have to deal with shit like that. $10 is a big deal to me

Last edited:
^ right? Must be a broke ass mofo, or such a dope head that $10 could be another line and it pissed him off. $10?isnt that much, at least it wasn't $190 again.

ohshea - I used to have to take morning piss tests to get into this program and it was at the clinic; I'd get there at 6/630AM before work in downtown Boston MGH to take the test. there would be the same people there everyday waiting for their methadone dosage; just seems like a hassle, no? think about it. maybe thats just me being in Boston and it being a hassle but I hate getting up extra early daily just to go get my fix; I'd rather have it the minute I wake up in a pill container 2 feet away. plus, MAYBE, just MAYBE I am better off NOT feeling anything and sticking w/ the bupe for now.

although, I dont know how how long I will last. like I said, I've been clean roughly 6 months w/ ONE slip (snort). I got a new job, apartment, life, etc. All seems to be going good; then there are days like this, where I wake up at 630AM on Saturday when I dont have to work and just think of what it would be like to get high today; feel that FEELING; and just listen to the music I usually do as I sit there and NOD the FUCK OUT! just hearing the music more; or doing more around the house, etc.

damn, as you can tell, I didnt take my bupe dosage yet. I needa get that pill down ASAP, ha.

On Subs I always crave really bad when I wake up. I always like the motivation it would give you to just role out of bed and get high, especially on days where you could just relax....thats my biggest issue with the Subs, I can't tolerate the wait for them to kick in. That whole time I am craving, but once it kicks in I am usually good from there.

Really? $10 is a big deal to you?
Sheesh.. you're frugal as fuck, my son. lol

$10 is the sort of thing I wouldn't bust my ass to get back, but no way I'd ever loan that person a cent again. I was helping a friend get Subs he stiffed me for $10, he acted like he didn't owe me it. So I just stopped selling them to him, which probably is way worse for him than losing $10.

So I got really coked up last night, made literally a bowls worth of hash from a bag of stems I saved, and then passed out into a k-hole. I still have 18 10mg methadone lol. Took 3 and now I'm trying to trade them for dope. Jesus.

But I never did a program for subs or methadone. Hell, my phone was full of dealers of EVERYTHING and tons of fiends for each substance. My only issue was having money. But I couldn't count the amount of times I'd have to get whatever for someone who was in a program legitimately.

^ right? Must be a broke ass mofo, or such a dope head that $10 could be another line and it pissed him off. $10?isnt that much, at least it wasn't $190 again.

Ay man I got that $190 back after I beat the kid to the ground and said if I don't see the money in a week I'll b back with a bat
Really? $10 is a big deal to you?
Sheesh.. you're frugal as fuck, my son. lol

It's a big deal when I'm 18 and don't make a ton of money yes, and the other bags were better and he didn't give me what I asked for if I'm givin u my money I expect to get what I asked for

10 bucks is ten bucks. I would be mad if I got ripped off $10 unless it was a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.