16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk even know what to say about heroin anymore that hasnt already came through without even realizing it. when I told my mom I had used heroin before it was like I just told her where the body was buried at. fucking sucks man, making my mom cry and shit.'I didnt sign up for that. I didnt really sign up for anything though, probably why I started using drugs tbh

couldnt find something positive to enjoy and strive for so I went the less thought intensive route and wound up liking that a little too much

used to be sports but it was like nah im not tall/strong enough to do anything serious with that
then it was computers but I just learned a bunch of shit with no real professional oppurtunites
now its just like well Ill just get fucked up and at least keep myself entertained because I dont know what else to do anymore

and then that runs its course and youre just like fuck now Im really not sure wtf im gonna do

Once that guilt sets in it becomes harder to enjoy the drugs, but also harder to quit since you don't want to have to deal with all the guilt that you are flooded with when you stop.

Wooooow. I've sold my guitar before, but.. man.. it wasn't a 67' fuckin fender.

If I had a 60's start, there would be NO way IN HELL I'd pawn it. You can get so much money for them these days. Usually in the 1 stack range.
Yeah, man.. no way. Especially for $100.. you got ripped off. & No wonder the guy wouldn't give it back. He made a huge profit off you.

Yeah, it was a '67 Gibson acoustic, and it was realistically worth in the $1200-2000 range in the condition it was in...which is a lot of money but not outrageous, but more than the money...the guitar belonged to my uncle who was in Vietnam and died...I pawned that guitar many times, because I had other guitars I could play....The guy was an asshole...Yeah, it was the day after the pawn was up, but the store was closed on the date the ticket was for....It was partially my own fault, but it sucked...I should have paid him the money to get it back, but I was so strung out, I wasn't really thinking about anything but getting high, even when I went to go argue with him....I just gave up the negotiation and got high a lot sooner than I should have...

Ugh, talking about the guitars we've sold will just make me cry. Hah. I've sold some amazing guitars for practically nothing when desperate and sick. 3,000 dollar Les Pauls for 500 bucks, 4 grand worth of Taylor acoustics.. the list goes on.

I had an entire recording studio in my place at one point. It took me 10 years of slowly accumulating gear and within 6 months, I had fucking sold all of it.. and the worst part is that not even for even close to what the shit was worth. I'd be all sick and desperate with no time to use ebay for find a real buyer, and end up taking shit to Guitar Center or a pawn shop and getting screwed.

It makes me sick to look at my basically now empty room where all my gear was. The only thing I have left is my computer, and my very first nice guitar I bought that I love and so far have found the strength not to part with it.

Yea it seems like heroin and pawned musical gear go hand in hand...guitar center is rotten as they come when it comes to selling gear. I had a beaut fender hotrod deville tube amp. 3 chan, 1 12 and was super loud, plus it had that great fender reverb. They offered me like 150 for it lmao...i paid i think close to 6 when i bought it new, found someone on cl to buy it and got around 5 for it. I could record and albulm with all the stuff i sold.

Damn yall. You think that no matter how much sentimental value something has, at the end of the day if your that sick you still pawn it saying to yourself, 'oh yeah, im definitly gonna have the $ in time so it won't be a problem' and you wait till the last min and something fucks up.

Im not into music stuff but ive pawned over 5 real nice/expensive watches that ive gotten over the years as presents/ bought for myself. Even my fuckin rolex daytona my unlce had given me as a gift! :( It really fuckin sucks. Ive pawned my burberry wallet. Even my gold chain that ive had since a little kid! But luckily i did get that back. That is one possesion i will never part with.

But yeah so this weekend had a real good time up in jerz. I didnt end up doin any dope because i had my sub doc appointment today (i get drug tested for that) and didnt wanna piss dirty. But i grabbed 3 buns while i was up there. Took me 3 bags to get a nice lil high goin. It was these 'great ape' bags. I dont know if any of yall had tried them or not? But i did also end up doin some acid and brought back a coupla hits with me becuase for me that stuff is nearly impossible to find. Good times though!

^^^The thing that sucks for me...that guitar WAS the one I swore I'd never lose...but I didn't play it much as my other ones so i'd pawn it....

About a year after, my girlfriend ot in an argument with me and pulled the routine where she was acting like she was packing up all her shit...and she ran out the door with a guitar in each hand?! I had no idea where the fuck she was gonna go with two heavy guitars on foot, but I chased her out the door with them and one of them was mine!

We keep arguing all the way outside, and then, she just leans the guitars against the building and starts walking up the street really fast...I chase after her and convince her to come back into our apartment to talk it out...we were gone maybe 2 minutes, when we got back, the guitars leaning against the building were gone!

We keep arguing all the way outside, and then, she just leans the guitars against the building and starts walking up the street really fast...I chase after her and convince her to come back into our apartment to talk it out...we were gone maybe 2 minutes, when we got back, the guitars leaning against the building were gone!

Haha. Jesus. Yeah I'm not going to lie If I saw two guitar cases chilling against a building with nobody in sight, swipeee.

I'm finally able to be on the other side of things for once, since I've put down the dope. I actually went and bought myself some clothes today! Haha. So I'm at the store and looking at a few different shirts, and liked them both but didn't want to spend much, but then I decided to buy both because I figured that in the past I would have been able to get 2 bags for the price of the second shirt, and that would last me a few hours if it was good, and then that money would be gone and I would have nothing to show for it the next day. At least the shirt will get a bunch of wears, and I won't have to stand there like an idiot when my family asks me where all my money has gone. It's nice for once.

Haha heard that. Ive had the same clothes for the last year. Im not growing any more and i do keep them clean so theres like no reason to get any new ones. No actually i did get a few shirts as gifts but still who the fuck things about going clothes shopping when all you wanna do is get high?

Once that guilt sets in it becomes harder to enjoy the drugs, but also harder to quit since you don't want to have to deal with all the guilt that you are flooded with when you stop.

this is too flipping true man.

it really is a hard cycle to escape...

Gwen can Score Anywhere.

I would say that every time I post something more than about a paragraph, i've either taken handfuls of xanax or snorted at least 4 bags of dope. I get chatty. Tell stories I shouldn't tell, get all warm and fuzzy about you drug addicts and fancy you're all my friends.

Yeah RIGHT! I aught to watch out! LOL
Gwennie, no xannies but found a new dope connect today and it's a gorgeous brownish gray #1 vinegar smell. The other guy with just as good of stuff but charging me dimes for the price of nickles went to jail. So real dime guy is out just selling dimes. I gave some lady 4 bucks for a couple of 40 ouncers at 1030 this morning if she'd introduce me to the "new guy". Hilarious.

idk maybe im just really good at getting to that "just before nodding out" high where you can still do menial stuff like type on a computer, but cant remember much of anything?

because I have just straight nodded out recently, but I can't really remember how that fell in context to the Mormon story a few posts back.

I can't discern shit from shit anymore Tommy wtf is wrong with me?

I'm finally able to be on the other side of things for once, since I've put down the dope. I actually went and bought myself some clothes today! Haha. So I'm at the store and looking at a few different shirts, and liked them both but didn't want to spend much, but then I decided to buy both because I figured that in the past I would have been able to get 2 bags for the price of the second shirt, and that would last me a few hours if it was good, and then that money would be gone and I would have nothing to show for it the next day. At least the shirt will get a bunch of wears, and I won't have to stand there like an idiot when my family asks me where all my money has gone. It's nice for once.

I do the SAME shit. its funny, cuz like you said, ill be looking at a pair of sneaks and they will be like 80 bucks. and I am like, 'hmmm, should I spend 80 on sneakers". meanwhile, I was spending $200/day to pick up dope and never hesitated once. funny how that works, huh? good story tho, bro. legit, I do the SAME thing.

damn - hearing all of this music gear getting pawned hurts my soul

I'm sure I've come close to pawning my kick-ass drum set, but I make some money off of playing music (shows + recordings) so I'm sure brain is like "hey - that outcome is worse"

Ive never pawned anything in my life but im not above using craigslist.

and Ive sold cds my mom had in a box for like 80 years to a music store, that was about th lowest ive stooped to get drug money. And I only go like 15 bucks for a few Springsteen cds but that just so happened to be what I needed in order to make it worth my while

and im in a pickle so bad right now. it wouldnt really be one if I wasnt a fucking scumbag but idk man its hard to resist the call of the MYSTERY BOX

aka I could go for some bags right now and kill like 22 birds with one dose of ecstasy but im not a psychic man we'll see how tonight plays out

dude, what did you just say? you are getting high why? cuz youre going to jail? youre on probation now and they test you? even when high youre not a talker, huh? most people are more of a talker when high and are talking to random peeps.

Damn posted this in the chicago dope thread by accident cus i was pretty far gone. Anyway, my dude gave me an extra half and a dime of hard for free for waitin like 15 min which is pretty straight. Especially bc i love crack but haye using the money i have on it bc its more of a fun thing then a neccesity like deisel

Quick probably really stupid qiestion, can uou overdose on crqck as easily as coke cus of the extremely short duration? I got a 40 rock an its kinda hard to put the pipe down once u start hah but i don wanma take it to far. I did like 16 bags of d throughout the day btw

^ I would think that it would be easyer to od on crack then powder cocaine. But it would probally depend on the amount that you did not neccicarraly the form of the drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.