16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I find just enough dope to take the withdrawals away and mellow me out can make me productive at work... but too much to the point where I'm blasted, I loose all motivation to do anything.

There is a very fine line when using dope at work. I was a snorter and knew the potency of the product from the night before. Believe it or not I actually prefer norco or oxy for work. For one you know exactly what the dosage is and two it is really easy to pop pills on the down low. I always try not to take too much and get totally blasted.

toughed it out for like a day and then i got sub but it was still a little rough. i got 24 8mg sub pills left cuz my sister had a bunch just sitting at the pharmacy. i got 32 if em. i gotta take a piss test friday to make sure i dont have benzos in my system and then i get my spot in a 90 day suboxone program, which was supposed to be open nov 4th b ut i just got all my info together so its gonna be like mid november or it could be earlier, idk. all i know is ill be on sub till then and im gonna do my program right and hop off sub in febuary or march, whenever the programs over. ill be doing meetings, journaling, 2 group sessions a week, random piss tests, and individual counseling.

im not drinking alcohol anymore either cuz im just switching one for another so i got 4 days clean from alcohol but would have had 12 if i didnt drink saturday. by friday my weed consumption is gonna be 0. ill be sober completly minus sub but i dont get high off that minus a slight mood lift. im at about 6mgs a day average at this point. things are looking so much clearer and its only been a few weeks of no dope

TAPER TAPER TAPER.....the past week ive been kinda bad cause i saved so much money and my toleraqnce dropped so much..but before that for the previous month maybe month and a half i went from getting high 3 xa week to 2 and then 1..but i never stopped using, i would wake up sick and i would smoke a foil or 2 or doo qa little bump and that would set me good for the day and hthen maybe come nighttime i would dp the same thing whenever i start to et that itch..

befpre i slowed down i was needing at least a half gram of raw just to get high and nod, so thats alot..but what i started doing was buying like .7s- .8s, getting high and then saving the other ,2 or so and taper with it over a couple days. well the extra .2-.3 would last me an extra couple days..likei get high monday and not feeling sick til weds and then id feel better and be able to make that last .2-.3 last me 4.5days...sure i wanted to use more often and i could have but i know i idnt want to and gettinbg .3 to last 5days is crazy insane..and after a mponth or 2 of doing that and getting high just once a week..it got to the poinbt where i was waking not feeeling sick at all, the mental raving was there but the physical effects where gone

so thays the key, TAPER TAPer tapeR..you gotta think it took you months or years to get to the point wher you at now, you just cant think youre gona quit or stop in a few days or wek, hellk no..it took you years to be a junkie at the earliest its gonna take you months to get back to normal

but im tellin you if you got he will power tsping is the way to go..but not everyone has my will power..you gotta figure if you got a half gram and you know its gonna get you high tonoite but your gonna be sick in a day or 2 or you can take that half gramn and make it last 7+days

jusrnhese bags called "1Love"

like in the past five minutes it went from
well i hope these bags the same as the last time

to

same stuff, noddin like a bobblehead atm

stay safe yall, and dont forget to test out new bags slow at first or play with fire if youre more into surpise movies

damn this stuff is good

current poop, easily got me catching a 9er in there
NSFW:
21ccoef.jpg

nod for breast cancer, one of the bags that came from Allentown too, dope was..... eh. id give it about a 5/10.

NSFW:
2jg8djl.jpg

anyone ever get weed in these little plastic butterfly containers? I have like 30 empties in a bag at this point and not sure why im saving them

NSFW:
2nvcsj7.jpg

truth

NSFW:
24odfsx.jpg

goodnight all

Last edited:
Thats smart,then you can get high and never be sick.

i dont htink you wre ebing sarcastic but either way you are 100% correct..once i stopped wakin up feeling like shit and then waitied a few more days, i was able to get higher then ive been in a long time and thenwake up with no Wds the next day or 2...so it is really smart but you gotta have selfconbtrol..not many people can have a half gram of dope in front of them knowing that if they snorted it all or shot just a littlke but then they would be high as fuck, but the key is to take that halg gram and make it last 6-7days and if you can do that, make like .5 last 6-7days everytime pretty soon then .5 will last youy 10days and then befoer you realize it you wake up feeling fine..i know the first day i woke up feelin fine i didnt believe it and it wasnt untul the second day wakin up feeling fine that i realized my taper method avtually worked and what did i do to celebrate? i went out and bought a gram of raw lol
\
but you kinda gotta look at it in reverse..when i started popppin pills it was 2 and then 3, 3 1/2, 4 and so on and so you gotta reverse it the same you you got into it...from buying a gram or .9, snorting .5 and then tapering the rest for 3-5DAYs and then buying anohter .5 and instead of getting high, taper again and try and make it last 8or 9 even 10 days if possible..and 2 moths of getting high once a week and tapering the rest like i said works..but you gotta have the willl power which yall know i got..

hell ive been doing opiates pills for 8 years and dope for the 5years and never touched a needle cause instead of moving onto the neddle cause my tolernace is too high, i just cut back my tolerance to stretching .5

So i came up to jerzey this weekend. Gotta bun of some stuff called candy crush i think. They in white bags. Split some with my cuz and i really didnt get high cuz of the subs. But ill be up next weekend an get some more %)

I wasn't being sarcastic at all it makes total sense,im lowering my tollerence myself right now,and im tapering also,so good advice,thanks.

So i came up to jerzey this weekend. Gotta bun of some stuff called candy crush i think. They in white bags. Split some with my cuz and i really didnt get high cuz of the subs. But ill be up next weekend an get some more %)

ive gotten white bags that were from jersey before and they were just shitty dope tbh, definitely give yourself enough time off the subs in order to remove that possibility from the equation.

^Yeah, if you got white bags in Jersey and they sucked, everything from Jersey in a white bag must be shit Shim!

The last bags I did from Jersey were incredibly good. Better than NY bags and less than half the price. Can't beat that.

hell ive been doing opiates pills for 8 years and dope for the 5years and never touched a needle cause instead of moving onto the neddle cause my tolernace is too high, i just cut back my tolerance to stretching .5

8 yrs of opiates and never experienced the best part of dope? I can kinda understand stretching dope but doesn't really make sense to me.

8 yrs of opiates and never experienced the best part of dope? I can kinda understand stretching dope but doesn't really make sense to me.
i know i know im a pussy..im just afriad of needles and the way i look ay it is ive gone this long, whats the point? but i really do want to try it once

I wasn't being sarcastic at all it makes total sense,im lowering my tollerence myself right now,and im tapering also,so good advice,thanks.
yeah man im tellin you tapering is by far the best way to do it cause your still using dope but your just keepin yoursaelf well, yur not gettjn high...they key is to not get high eith you dope even though you have the mney to get high with it...like ration the money and dope to stretch it over 4-5 days instead of wasting it on getting high for one day and do that for a couple weeks and youre good

I understand what you mean because I've shot dope for a long fucking time...but if it was just the rush and the high went away 10 minutes later, it would suck...

There's dope out there with a mediocre rush with a potent high that has legs...There's dope out there that has a great rush but doesn't last very long...

Personally, I'd take the dope with legs that has me nodding for 4 hours over a potent rush...Ideally I'd like both...and you don't even get a good rush every single time...Aside from that rush, snorting it is exactly the same, and there's no way you'd be able to taper that way if you were shooting...The addiction becomes just as much about the rush as the high itself, but I do dope for the high...If I want a rush I'll shoot cocaine, a different rush...but whatever...

I only encountered white bags once in jersey.. Well, south jersey.
Standard color here is blue..

I've seen white, blue, red, yellow and once got these black bags that came from Jersey...dope was great too=D

I only encountered white bags once in jersey.. Well, south jersey.
Standard color here is blue..

Blue? I have copped in Jersey thousands of times and have gotten blue bags maybe twice. Ha. I go to Paterson and the bags are always standard white bags with various color stamps.

its always kind of funny when people are all taken aback that their way of acquiring drugs isnt the same everywhere else

no offense mr scag, ive done it too, but its still kind of funny

"what do you mean there's... DIFF-ERENT colored.... bags? how in the world...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.