16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I never knew you were on vivitrol, this was a long time ago before you were really heavy into it?

Jeebis I respect you wanting to do the right thing but I've heard of naltrexone having weird side effects in some people, it also ruins drinking...just in case you were planning on still drinking and only quitting opiates.

I'm not. I was going to start on the naltrexone pills a month ago but after taking the first one and being sick for 3+ days I decided against continuing with it.

Vivitrol sounds like torture to me. I would do Methadone way way before I resorted to that. Fuck honestly there I no way I would ever do that.

Well I am officially coming out of retirement I think. I met this connection and I need a break from sub anyway. Its weird I don't really hate myself for this bad decision. I know I am going to lose a lot of what I have worked for and suffer shit loads of physical and emotional pain. Yet I choose to continue anyway. What a fucking life huh? Its not glamorous but it helps me cope. I really hope at the end of all this I write some amazing screenplay that really captures what this all meant. That I find some meaning from all this bullshit. But I don't see it happening. Thankfully I don't have any kids. Just parents and family who will never understand to disappoint.

It could be worse I have been reading these military history books from the second world war. Talk about suffering some of the shit is just unimaginable. Like this one battle between the soviets and Nazis in the Hungarian capital of Budapest. like 80,000 germans mostly SS are surrounded in the city. Very few of them ever made it home like under 500. Most of those kids where just in the wrong country at the wrong time. Such is the breaks I guess. Some of us are born into comfortable middle class existence in a fairly wealthy country. Some people are born with HIV in Somalia. I don't get it.

Vivitrol sounds like torture to me. I would do Methadone way way before I resorted to that. Fuck honestly there I no way I would ever do that.

Well I am officially coming out of retirement I think. I met this connection and I need a break from sub anyway. Its weird I don't really hate myself for this bad decision. I know I am going to lose a lot of what I have worked for and suffer shit loads of physical and emotional pain. Yet I choose to continue anyway. What a fucking life huh? Its not glamorous but it helps me cope. I really hope at the end of all this I write some amazing screenplay that really captures what this all meant. That I find some meaning from all this bullshit. But I don't see it happening. Thankfully I don't have any kids. Just parents and family who will never understand to disappoint.

It could be worse I have been reading these military history books from the second world war. Talk about suffering some of the shit is just unimaginable. Like this one battle between the soviets and Nazis in the Hungarian capital of Budapest. like 80,000 germans mostly SS are surrounded in the city. Very few of them ever made it home like under 500. Most of those kids where just in the wrong country at the wrong time. Such is the breaks I guess. Some of us are born into comfortable middle class existence in a fairly wealthy country. Some people are born with HIV in Somalia. I don't get it.
I love books on war. Six silent men is very good it's about the lrrp in Vietnam I think there is 3 books in the series all true written by the men in the books. Another one is called SOG.

How does BTH compare to ECP?

I've never done BTH, only the chalky columbian ECP. However, I have looked at tons of posts about the differences between the two.

Assuming you can score fire ECP, and fire BTH, the only difference really is that BTH has 6-MAM and maybe even other active substances that add to the high, creating a "dirtier" high, but some may prefer it.

Again, it's highly subjective, some people prefer when opiates knock them out and others get stimulated, so what is a side effect to one person may be an attribute to another.

Another memorable quote I heard was that ECP has a more "medicinal" feel to it, closer to pharmaceuticals and BTH is much more of a "get you fucked up" street drug.

That pretty much sums up what most people would probably tell ya.

There's good and bad ECP and BTH.

It may be easier to tell if the dope is good by appearance with BTH than ECP. I've read in numerous posts that very pure BTH is slightly translucent. Is this a guarantee? Has anyone who does BTH ever come across translucent BTH that wasn't fire?

If that is the case, then BTH does have a leg up on ECP which can have powdered milk in it and you wouldn't notice until ingestion, so you can't gauge purity by looking at ECP alone.

Oh, and lastly, I should point out ECP seems to be much healthier to shoot, and while both are made in illegal laboratories that I'm sure are gross, BTH is just so crude that it has lots of extra undesirables in it as well as a few desireables :)

You can get burnt on tar just as easily as ECP. In a lot of places in Cali it comes double bagged in plastic and then tied off in a balloon, so unless you cut the thing open you have no idea. People sometimes will just hand you a chunk of it too and you can tell by just smelling it or giving it a quick taste whether it's real or not.

when I bought that chunk of tar in Oakland 4 or 5 days ago I definitely thought of BL. I was on foot in a really built up area in broad daylight with nowhere to hide. I finally found some bushes to go fix up behind. Of course, I had to buy a pack of needles from a drugstore, find some cottons etc.

I decided to put the "no heat" thing to the test...I used the bottom of a soda can as a cooker while my girl kept the lookout. At first I just threw the chunk of dope on there and put water on it. I started poking and pressing on it trying to get it to break up and dissolve. After two minutes of fucking around, some of it did start to dissolve but the majority of the rock was just sitting there in the water. It would have eventually dissolved with no heat but I didn't have the time to wait in that situation. Even with heat it was a pain in the ass! This was a hard as a rock chunk though...sometimes tar is a little softer and easier to work with, and I have had stuff that dissolved easily in water...

My conclusion is that hot, non boiling water is the best thing to use for tar if it's the really rocky shit.

I've done some good tar but I'd say as a whole, ECP is much better than tar. It's just purer.

Of course there is good and bad with everything but batch for batch... ECP is pretty much always going to be stronger than tar.

Whenever my buddies from LA come to NY they always want to stock up and bring back dope because it's notoriously better.

Is there any long term affects of snorting heroin? I notice my nose is starting to bleed alot, im probably going to switch to IV

Is there any long term affects of snorting heroin? I notice my nose is starting to bleed alot, im probably going to switch to IV

Of course there is.
I'm pretty sure snorting causes the membranes or lining in your nose to start degrading, but replacing that with IV is like saying you don't drink soda because you want to be healthy, and then you go outside to promptly smoke a cigarette afterwards. lol
There's always going to be risks involved with administering drugs. No matter what type of drug it is. Unless it's edible marijuana. Then you're good, man.

Im not switching to iv to be safer. I just cant really get high from
Snorting anymore unless i do a ridiculous amount and my nose keeps bleeding lately and I dont wanna get clean

I really am not sure how long I can sustain this, but I have found alot of success with loperamide in terms of reducing my dope intake.

I admit to still 'rippin and runnin' on the weekends, but during the week, I take loperamide. I have found myself taking over 100mg in 24 hours before. Generally it takes well over 100mg for me to feel CNS activity and a dirty loperamide high, that is very sloppy and sedative.

I generally take something like 40-50mg before bed, and I never wake up sick. In the morning depending on how I feel, I might redose anywhere between 5mg to 50mg in the morning.
This stuff either blocks other opiates or increases tolerance or both, because I need alot more dope to feel my shots.

However, I feel very stable and dope is becoming less and less enjoyable. I have definitely cut back my consumption a lot. It almost seems like loperamide is simiilar to methadone in that manner. I don't really feel like I am on an opiate unless I smoke some weed.

Ahhhh fuck. And I relapsed. Long story short I ended up with 8 bags of crazy good dope, 2 gs of fire coke, 21gs of some medical bud, and 120mg adderall so I sorta locked myself in my room and binged. Made a bunch of Kandi bracelets for no reason

Ahhhh fuck. And I relapsed. Long story short I ended up with 8 bags of crazy good dope, 2 gs of fire coke, 21gs of some medical bud, and 120mg adderall so I sorta locked myself in my room and binged. Made a bunch of Kandi bracelets for no reason

That is a bummer that you relapsed man it is part of the proces. Sadly it happens to most of us.
You don't fuck around though when you do.

Well you know me from when I was a serious user. I've even posted pictures and shit to back up the stories.

But this is kinda scary how I just sorta snapped when I had it all literally just fall into my lap like it did. I have the worst best luck with drugs. It's one of the three things I'm good at (sex, drugs, and paintball lol.clearly I'm sort of joking) but I'm fortunate to have the connects that I do so that I can always get the absolute best quality shenanigans for dirt cheap...if not free.

This fucks me when I'm trying to get away from all that. I need to just smoke bud. That's it. The struggle, man.

Ahh TommyBoy ..isnt that always how it goes....we gettin so frustrated and cant wait anymore then cave and buy the shittier stuff....then of course hours later the good stuff will be available..! #Fuckery

Well you know me from when I was a serious user. I've even posted pictures and shit to back up the stories.

But this is kinda scary how I just sorta snapped when I had it all literally just fall into my lap like it did. I have the worst best luck with drugs. It's one of the three things I'm good at (sex, drugs, and paintball lol.clearly I'm sort of joking) but I'm fortunate to have the connects that I do so that I can always get the absolute best quality shenanigans for dirt cheap...if not free.

This fucks me when I'm trying to get away from all that. I need to just smoke bud. That's it. The struggle, man.
I like paintball too. It would be a blast to get together and get loaded on one of your dope/coke/adderall/acid/oxy and booze combos. We would be unstoppable total scorched earth style play. Lol

Having great connections is always good till you are trying to stay clean.

Happens to the best of us, man. You just gatta keep going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.