View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

160mg of DXM and 150mg of DPH

xdaree

Greenlighter
so swim consumed 160mg of dxm a couple hours ago, he?s wanting to see visuals. which is why he mixed it with DPH, will he get visuals off that dose? or should I take more? and if so, of the dxm or dph

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight.

But first off, we do not swim here...despite common misconception, it offers you ZERO legal protection. Everyone knows it's YOU, including any government agencies. All it achieves is making your posts difficult to read and annoy people, you're much less likely to get responses, let alone anyone try to read your post. Swimming is against the rules here, so perhaps you should read the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement) before posting again.
Besides, DXM and DPH are both legal.....you realize this, right? Lol.

Secondly, why in the HELL would you want to try this mix?? That's just terrible....especially the DPH....I can only surmise from this that you must be very young and (no offense) naive. But I am glad that you at least chose to come here for help, this is a great place for exactly that.

What makes you think DPH will somehow activate DXM visuals?? That is purely ridiculous. If you consume enough of either of these drugs on their own, yeah you might get visuals....that doesn't mean consuming small amounts of both is going to somehow create some magic between the two or create some super drug....
And by the way, when you get into the higher dosages of these substances required to induce hallucinations, many- if not most- people tend to find not only the hallucinations, but the "high" altogether, and the experience as a whole, very unpleasant....just because something can produce hallucinations doesn't mean it is pleasant, pleasurable, enjoyable, desirable, or nice in any sort of way- this is ESPECIALLY true for DPH. With this in mind, how do you think the TWO COMBINED would be?

I would suggest not dosing any more. But if you insist, go with the DXM....but do so SPARINGLY.

We cannot tell you what drugs to take or how much of them to take to get high....that is also against the rules....so I'm not going to give you an exact dosage....but it depends on your age, body size, tolerance, experience, stomach contents, etc- all sorts of factors... You also OBVIOUSLY have to gauge how you are feeling now....only you can do this and answer your question...

But I would recommend you go NO HIGHER than an additional 100-150mg (and that's definitely on the high end of estimate, considering you've only dosed 160...so go LOWER than this) if you choose to ignore my advice of no more.

Honestly, with these substances, you're really not going to see much of anything without taking a dose that would be extremely uncomfortable (at the very least) or make you sick....if you bothered doing any research, you would probably know this..
I do not at all understand people who consume substances they know nothing of without bothering to do any research whatsoever; many of whom wind up overdosing or hurting themselves or others...and complain about drugs being illegal....

Don't be an idiot and harm/poison yourself.

-PA

Last edited:
I used to drop DXM all the time when i was a teen. Id rather just take shrooms or acid now. IF you want to trip. Stick to the good shit. Popping pills will only drag you down, rather than bring you up, like LSD and Shrooms do.

Oh, and i have done DxM and Diphenhydramine TOGETHER on many occasions back in my teen years. I used to kinda enjoy it. It was intense. And the extreme cotton mouth from the DpH was also intense. I got tired of it. I did have some wild trips. But all in all DpH leads to a not exactly pleasant experience. If you wanna trip on one of those, get a big bottle of Delsom Cough Syrup, Grape Flavor. The active ingredient is dxm. Then get you a shot glass and take 1 and a half shots or drink the whole bottle if you wanna trip harder than a midget walking up the stairs backwards. And make sure you have atleast 24 hours to sober up. You will start to come down after about 12 hours, but you will very much be high and coming down for 24 hours. And smoking cannabis will make you almost uncomfortably stoned the next day. So proceed with caution. Riding to work on m motorcycle still kinda fucked up the next day wasnt exactly smart. I pulled it off. But needless to say, DXM will ROCK your world. And not always in a good way.

I was thinking about doing this as well. 500 mg of DXM (Capsules) and 250-350 of DPH (capsules) and smoke some bud when it starts to kick in. I want the euphoria and slight stimulation from the DXM and the strong visuals from DPH. And weed just makes everything better⛽

I’m seriously confused, how do you think DPH will help enhance visuals? At that dose of it, it’s too little to cause the hellish visuals and DPH experience, but more than the usual amount to help with DXM nausea. Seriously, just take more DXM, maybe add some weed, and stop with the DPH.

YUCK! My rule of thumb is if it is sold OTC at the corner drug store it isn't worth doing, but I am sure DXM enthusiasts will disagree.
Benadryl though? You must be really hard up.
If all you want are visuals put a plastic bag over your head and after you black out you will see a bright white light and your life will flash before your eyes and then your spirit guide will...
Be sure and pay attention, you only get the one shot so DON'T miss it!
Keep me posted.