• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

16 mgs of Suboxone daily

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
So I'm currently on 16 mgs of Suboxone daily and I just want to know what are the long term effects of this?

I'm going to move this to other drugs, as there will be a better response to that question likely.

Addiction worse and worse as time passes by, for a start.

Do you guys get “instructions” with your pills? Like in every box here you get a paper that tells you about what drug is for, how it’s used, dangerous interactions, side-effects and what not. I’ll translate interesting parts when I get a box of bupe (might be a while if I don’t run into someone who can just give me that paper). Just reading that makes you wonder why that poison is on the market.

Addiction worse and worse as time passes by, for a start.

Do you guys get “instructions” with your pills? Like in every box here you get a paper that tells you about what drug is for, how it’s used, dangerous interactions, side-effects and what not. I’ll translate interesting parts when I get a box of bupe (might be a while if I don’t run into someone who can just give me that paper). Just reading that makes you wonder why that poison is on the market.
Well I mean I'm currently in rehab, and the nurse gives me the Suboxone, it's in tablet form and i let it dissolve under my tongue. I've been on it for 9 months now. But I'll ask the nurse for some information. I don't feel like I'm sober being on Bupe but I know it is the lesser of two evils .

Damn I ran out of my subs and I'm waiting for my refill, if I go a day without it, will I get sick?

Damn I ran out of my subs and I'm waiting for my refill, if I go a day without it, will I get sick?
No. You wont get sick. Might not feel great tho but you won’t get real bad WDs. Dosing bupe every 2 days is possible even with higher doses. I think that is definitely superior dosing schedule to dosing multiple times a day.

No. You wont get sick. Might not feel great tho but you won’t get real bad WDs. Dosing bupe every 2 days is possible even with higher doses. I think that is definitely superior dosing schedule to dosing multiple times a day.
Thank you yeah I figured I would be okay, just wanted to double check

Thank you yeah I figured I would be okay, just wanted to double check
It definitely feels better when reassured. I bet if someone lied you that you’ll have a horrible time chances of that happening rise exponentially.

Can I suggest you something? If you turn out to be one of those who basically don’t feel, or hardly feel skipping a dose every once in a while to do so. Any doctor would curse me for that suggestion as they see non-regular dosing schedule is a form of abuse but is it really if it ultimately leads to you taking less and in the end having it easier when time/decision to stop hits you.

It definitely feels better when reassured. I bet if someone lied you that you’ll have a horrible time chances of that happening rise exponentially.

Can I suggest you something? If you turn out to be one of those who basically don’t feel, or hardly feel skipping a dose every once in a while to do so. Any doctor would curse me for that suggestion as they see non-regular dosing schedule is a form of abuse but is it really if it ultimately leads to you taking less and in the end having it easier when time/decision to stop hits you.
My refill came in, so I'm happy about that. But yes I would consider doing that, but the rehab I'm in probably won't be pleased with me skipping a dose every now and then

So I'm currently on 16 mgs of Suboxone daily and I just want to know what are the long term effects of this?
You may not OD like a fentanyl user, but that addiction is being maintained with the suboxone and you are now dependent on it just like you were with other opiates.

I don’t know where this idea came from that opiate withdrawal is absolutely impossible to endure. This is just not true. I don’t know why someone would wanna prolong this hell, but to each their own..

if I was in this situation, I’d just deal with a little weeklong flu and be done with it. fuck opiates, fuck fentanyl. Fuck the Chinese who started this bullshit. Fuck needle exchange programs fuck harm reduction, if you plan on using heroin or fentanyl, and think it’s not gonna kill you, you may as well kill yourself in advance.

Tired of reading things from people acting like an opiate addiction is like a death sentence, it’s only deadly if you don’t wanna stop! I sold drugs for 15yrs and once I began noticing the wave of Xanax and then fentanyl sent over from china - I no longer want anything to do with that life. Our country needs help, and we need to give a fuck about each other, No amount of money or fancy car will ever be able to take away the pain and damage done by fentanyl. I’m an American first and most importantly - fuck the commies trying to poison us.

You may not OD like a fentanyl user, but that addiction is being maintained with the suboxone and you are now dependent on it just like you were with other opiates.

I don’t know where this idea came from that opiate withdrawal is absolutely impossible to endure. This is just not true. I don’t know why someone would wanna prolong this hell, but to each their own..

if I was in this situation, I’d just deal with a little weeklong flu and be done with it. fuck opiates, fuck fentanyl. Fuck the Chinese who started this bullshit. Fuck needle exchange programs fuck harm reduction, if you plan on using heroin or fentanyl, and think it’s not gonna kill you, you may as well kill yourself in advance.

Tired of reading things from people acting like an opiate addiction is like a death sentence, it’s only deadly if you don’t wanna stop! I sold drugs for 15yrs and once I began noticing the wave of Xanax and then fentanyl sent over from china - I no longer want anything to do with that life. Our country needs help, and we need to give a fuck about each other, No amount of money or fancy car will ever be able to take away the pain and damage done by fentanyl. I’m an American first and most importantly - fuck the commies trying to poison us.
Even though I'm on Suboxone I must say that this is absolutely true. I would come off the Subs but the program I'm in won't allow people to come off Subs and Methadone or they will kick you out and I'm court mandated so I can't take that risk, but once I graduate the program I'm definitely going to kick the Suboxone because I still feel like a slave. Also the system now makes people believe that if you aren't on Suboxone or Methadone that you are going to fail and return to dope which is not true at all. I was clean and sober for two years from everything, I mean yeah I relapsed but still.

Last edited: