• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

16 inches of purple fun and a can of WD40 - Must be Friday!

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Good Morning Fine folk of EADD :)

Here's wishing you all a great day.

Bearlove

Is it Friday again already? Where does the time go...

I think I'm just in for a quiet weekend although I am tempted to do some codeine. Codeine + Breaking Bad sounds like a stellar combination to me.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Glad it's Friday. Feeling really tired but have a totally full up weekend, including having someone to stay all weekend and having to cater for a fundraising event for 12 people on sunday 8(.

Going on holiday to Mexico the weekend after, which is great of course, but I'm feeling totally unprepared and won't have any time to do anything this weekend, argh.

I'm hanging around Phnom Penh with my family. Bought new clothes for the kids and myself. Got to treat my good wife tomorrow, good job payday isn't too far off. . . .

Been looking at schools for the kids, narrowed it down to two possibles. The preferred one is fucking expensive, like mortgage expensive, for both kids, going at 6am to tour their facility before school hours. The second choice is okay, and I have a few friends with children there, but have a few reservations. Going to make a call in the morning and then find a house to rent close to our choice.

Then have a bar sale party for a good friend who is moving to Vietnam tomorrow night. Going to get fucking trolleyed, cause will be up the walls from months end until the new year.

Sunday swimming and recovery time, Monday back to the sticks. This city noise and traffic and OCB thieving hotel staff are getting too much for me:D

My "Universal Credit" didn't come through today, the day they said it would. Universal bullshit, my weekends ruined. Atleast I get paid from my job next friday.

Completely skint but my mate has offered to buy me lunch tomorrow. I have a selection of festival leftovers I could take but I'm not really in the mood. Might clean and charge my weed vaporiser and have a toot on that. Lungs are feeling rough after last weekend, would like to get back to not smoking at all. Might even invest in an ecig.

Only other plan is to clean the mud off everything I took to Boomtown, since I've got some south coast camping action going on next weekend and Bestival the weekend after :)

Completely skint but my mate has offered to buy me lunch tomorrow. I have a selection of festival leftovers I could take but I'm not really in the mood. Might clean and charge my weed vaporiser and have a toot on that. Lungs are feeling rough after last weekend, would like to get back to not smoking at all. Might even invest in an ecig.

Only other plan is to clean the mud off everything I took to Boomtown, since I've got some south coast camping action going on next weekend and Bestival the weekend after :)

It's well worth investing in a decent e-cig in my opinion, prefer them over tobacco anyday.