• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

16 days off H, crazy head throbbing and dizziness?

KirklandSignature

Greenlighter
Hey all. I've used this site constantly over the years when going through hell and usually find all the answers I've ever looked for. However after this last oh so fun journey and mission to get clean before I completely fuck my life after several spurts of h use back to kratom back to h bla bla bla, finally just sucked it up and stopped I've had weird symptoms. Had some clonodine for withdrawal which btw is a life saver. And sleeping pills (seroquel). Anyways as the title states. I'm on day 16 since last use. I've done this.. Way too many times. I've always been the guy who can quit. And even stay clean for extended periods of time. Haven't quite figured out how to put it away for good, but I've never dealt with this. I am still having weird STRONG pulsing in my head whenever I am standing up and its actually becoming more painful. I couldn't find anything on this. I am seeing a Dr. He didn't say anything about it last week when I told him. Just wrote me a trazadone script and then an Valium script just last night for my gf(who's never been an addict of anything to give me incase I uh... Go nuts I guess) so anyways. Thought maybe it was clonodine. But haven't taken in days now. And still get pounding pulse in brain every time I stand which continues through out me walking around for extended periods of time along with breathless feeling crazy heart beat and dizziness. The only other thing that could factor into this was my face plant around day 3 clean when I blacked out and literally managed to split my forehead and eyebrow open and also busted my knee shoulder and elbow up. Those are all healing still. Still have some bruising in my eye socket. However. Not really an issue and still don't understand this head pain/dizziness/breathless shit. Has anyone else ever experienced this so far along? I'm usually working out and trying to get back into the world by now. Now keep in mind this had been going on. Just started becoming a painful throb in brain. Still feels the same as far as pulsing with my heart beat. Only now it hurts and I'm not really a sissy. Just concerned. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I understand you are off but have you ever considered suboxone? it saved my life.. more than one, unfortunately. unlike you, I am NOT ABLE to just STOP for an extended period of time; I've never been actually sober for more than 3-5 days MAX and that is because I was in detox and always choose clonodine/librium over the methadone/suboxone. so I am not even sure you'd say sober but at least I was off opiates for that short period.

but yes, suboxone truly saves my life. I am the type of dope fiend who cannot stop until its all gone. I never feel good; there is never ENOUGH. I will shoot and shoot and shoot until I nod off or until its gone.

suboxone is the only thing that keeps me "clean". dont care what people say; I feel great, no urge, able to work, be a "normal" human being. I leave the house, participate in life, go out to eat w/ parents and friends, etc. all things that are taken away when I am using. I DO NOT have the time to be going through misery trying to get off all drugs, so why not take something like suboxone and truly be happy and able to get through life.

not saying its a must, but its something to thing about.

KirklandSignature (great name BTW, LOL), have you checked your blood pressure? What's your clonidine dose? Sounds like you might be having some blood pressure issues to me.