15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tester shots save lives.

I should make that into a T shirt and give it away to dope fiends world wide.

He's a good friend who sold me the shit, he just didn't realise how low my tolerance was. I told him how many bags of his old dope I used to do, and he told me how much of his current tar. So don't blame me completely, when I told him exactly what I was doing before & he told me exactly how much to do.
You have to accept most of the blame I'm not saying that to be an asshole but to remind all of us that we are responsible for our actions. I'm not a shooter but I understand how that could happen. Glad you made it through it allrite.
Tester shots save lives.

I should make that into a T shirt and give it away to dope fiends world wide.
copyright it and sell it to the needle exchanges. Lol

I was mostly saying that yeah its my responsibility if I die, but for putting my friend through that can't all be lumped on me, because he told me to do like twice what I should have done. I even did less than what he told me. Do I blame him for it? No, it was my fault, but we both made mistakes.

Anyone find suboxone to be harder to come by than ever before? When I first got it in 2007 it was pretty scarce, but a year or so later it was really easy to come by. Then it slowly got harder and harder to get which brings us to today, where even my hardcore junkie friends that are very involved in "the scene" can't find any.

You just gotta know the right people. I only got a hook if I needed it cuz my coworkers cousin from NY will send them to him in the mail.

id say more people are holding onto their subs now Tommy

whereas before it seemed people were only looking at it as a way to make money, I think more people are actually using them as intended now

Anyone find suboxone to be harder to come by than ever before? When I first got it in 2007 it was pretty scarce, but a year or so later it was really easy to come by. Then it slowly got harder and harder to get which brings us to today, where even my hardcore junkie friends that are very involved in "the scene" can't find any.

Quite the opposite for me.
Plenty of subs, but nobody wants them.

Quite the opposite for me.
Plenty of subs, but nobody wants them.

I guess it just depends on the people you know. Back when it was mostly oxy we were into I think that a lot more people were on subs and selling a decent amount of them. Once they moved onto dope the subs didn't work well enough and/or they didn't want to deal with the stricter rules sub doctors have now. So the more seasoned addicts said fuck getting on subs, I'll just grab methadone when I can.

Is it legal to carry around as many subs as you want with you if you have a prescription? that's the only reason I could see people selling subs and only subs, to keep it legal.

But odds are, if youre going to an area with a lot of dope you aren't looking for suboxone lol

I've noticed the same shit in my area. I'm not sure if it's cause my circle really dwindled and people went there separate ways, but I used to always have people hitting up my phone "yo got sobos" (hate that term, sobos?) or "need subs?". Now I wouldn't even know who to hit up, but I can get some heroin pretty fast 8)

Yea when oxy was everyones main thing, subs were easier to come by.

Is it legal to carry around as many subs as you want with you if you have a prescription? that's the only reason I could see people selling subs and only subs, to keep it legal.

i mean if your script is for 60 then you cant have more then 60, n you're suppose to have them in the bottle

well then that's the only reason I could see someone selling subs over dope, not wanting to get a possession charge

but they probably would know a guy who could complete the circle of addiction

it seriously makes me mad how obvious Pharm companies don't want dope to be cracked down on.

They pump out "safe" opis like oxys and vics like its their job (which...it is lol, poor choice of phrase there) to get people interested in opiates then once those people wind up doing dope and wanting to get clean they are right there with open arms to give you Subs.

I remember when I heard an advertisement for PA Wine & Spirits (only place to buy liquor or wine legally in PA, govt ran) I cracked up because its like why are they even advertising? They are the only game in town and people would line up before the shit opened on most days, weekends for sure.

Pharm companies dont even need to advertise, they just pump all their money into their own pockets and lobbying efforts.

Last edited:
I hear you , super dope. I once volunteered in my cousins kindergarten class (because she works where my mom runs the office) for extra money. I hate kids but coloring and listening to little hood rat kids rap is fun as fuck when you're doing a ton of oxy and coke in the bathroom...

I've been doing a good bit of dilaudid (2 8mgs a day. Guy at work gives me them for smoking him up)so I'm constipated as fuck. So I bought a half g of coke, been drinking tons of coffee, and chain smoking cigs to fix that. But when I gt coke he gave me 5 30 mg codeine for free. Not much but still!

jeebis you were doing drugs in the elementary school bathroom,your a bad man,lol dont get caught there or you will gettin alot of felonies.

idk he did say it was a hood school more like hed find some new connects

jeebis you were doing drugs in the elementary school bathroom,your a bad man,lol dont get caught there or you will gettin alot of felonies.

From reading some of his posts I think that's where he started getting high. Lol

My 'raw' dealer was taking forever today so I went with someone else and was pretty pissed I wasted my money on inferior product. When he hit me up that he was finally around I told him he would have to spot it out to me since I went to someone else so didn't have the money. He did it since he's spotted me before and never had any issues collecting, but I wish he had come on time so I didn't have to spend that money on decent stuff leading to me having to have this raw spotted to me.

I was looking through the time logs of the calls and texts between me and him and there was 1hr 45mins between him saying "on my way" to saying "getting off the exit" and then another hour+ before he was actually in the area. And that first text I quoted was his text response after not answering my call after I waited 20 minutes over his initial "I'll be there in 45 minutes to an hour." The whole ordeal took about 5 hours and he lives 10 minutes away from me, but he had slept out in a town that is about a half hour away.

Status
Not open for further replies.