• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

155mg adderall with no tolerance

kholefiend

Greenlighter
so yesterday i crushed up 90mg of adderall xr and put it in a water then drank that around 12noon. then i chewed the beads from a 30mg XR to make it IR around 2. Then at 3:30 i crushed up 15mg adderall XR and snorted it. then this morning i took 90mg XR at 11am by swallowing them, and then around 45 minutes later i put 15 mg of crushed up XR into a capsule to parachute it. i dont have an adderall tolerance and this dose seemed to get me pretty okay but not nearly what i expected for that dose. im pretty sure i have adhd and i’ve thought this for a while so is that why i didnt get that geeked off this dose?

Honestly can't say, but just an Idea as I don't know too much about the containment of pills and capsules but rather what's in them, all these being XR's may mean they have precursor mechanisms to make the action of release slower regardless of crushing? Idk It'd make sense for crushing or chewing the beads to get rid of this but it may have been a contributor. Also you say you didn't get that geeked but was it enough to feel satiated or did you feel compelled to re-dose?

The ER's Addy I believe you can't just crush.
The reason is probably you didn't have IR's.

I have a tolerance, took 4 Adderall 30mg IR at 2pm yesterday and I was so fucking high.

I have ADHD, and my provider told me that one of the ways they can confirm you have it is that the stimulants such as Adderall don't get you high. In fact they can actually calm you, which is exactly my experience with it.

Holy moly, spaceed out or not that's a massive adderall dose with no tolerance, not sure what you were expecting?

A lot of people do doses of 150mg, but those kind of doses can be deadly. If I were you I'd only take a maximum of 40mg. that's it. Otherwise when you take doses of 100mg to 150mg it can make your heart explode. As for when you begin to crash have a few drinks it should help mellow you out.

I have ADHD, and my provider told me that one of the ways they can confirm you have it is that the stimulants such as Adderall don't get you high. In fact they can actually calm you, which is exactly my experience with it.

I have to take a large dose of Ritalin or Adderall for this reason. Makes it easy to say no to stimulants as I don't get that high, unless its giant doses.

I wouldn't say that's entirely accurate. I would say that low doses don't act the same on people with ADHD that they do with neurotypicals.

But a recreational dose of stimulants is going to affect people with ADHD just fine.

I have to take a large dose of Ritalin or Adderall for this reason. Makes it easy to say no to stimulants as I don't get that high, unless its giant doses.
It's interesting that you say large dose of Ritalin and giant doses of stimulants.

What would you call a large dose of Ritalin?

It's interesting that you say large dose of Ritalin and giant doses of stimulants.

What would you call a large dose of Ritalin?
No tolerance(my baseline, as I don't use Ritalin very often) is 100mg+ for me to get effects. I think for no tolerance, that is quite large. Personally don't know anyone prescribed that per day.