Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

"150mgs" of "New York Bullshit" MDMA snorted Trip Report

Spooky Snacks

Bluelighter
Okay so I haven't had a decent roll since I took about 5 Paul Franks on my 23rd birthday.

So when I saw a sample of approximately 250 mgs of mdma listed on the drug forum I like to frequent I was ecstatic. Pure mdma is hard to come by locally and if you do find it its certain to be of almost bunk quality and ass rape expensive. I actually hadn't taken pure molly since I was selling it a while back.

Anyway so I placed the order in and paid for shipping. Wasn't really crazy about having to chip in for shipping seeing as how this was supposed to be a sample session but I figured paying shipping for what would probably be the best roll of the last 4 years is not a bad deal.

The actual letter head took a while to arrive. I was actual a little paranoid that it had been confiscated or the vendor had decided not to send it. I was like fuck! I paid for that... I was about to pm the vendor to see what was up but I noticed that all packages had already been sent out.

Late night Sunday I received the letter. I was particularly relieved as I had just been coming down a mxe and jwh binge so a good roll seemed to be in order. Originally I only planned on doing a small bump just to test the quality but when I noticed approximately 150 mgs of finely crushed powder in the bag I knew I had to snort the whole thing that night.

I lined the powder up and snorted it. About ¾ of the way through the line I began to choke. My nose was burning and eyes watering. I have snorted mdma both in pill form and uncut crystal so I was familiar with the feeling however this batch was particularly strong. I walked around for a few minutes and waited for the feeling to subside. My dad came into my apartment to change my sheets but I was in no condition to be around family hehe. After I quickly asked him to read I began to vomit.

It was quick but after wards I had one of the most intense and beautiful rolls of my life. I spent the entire time rolling around the floor in my socks. I wanted to go to the hot tub or play music but seeing as how the mdma provided was for sampling and objective review I decided to just sit back and enjoy the high.

Very great stuff and I have to be sure to order some more again ;)

Side note: apparently this batch of mdma is called “new York bullshit” and is heralded from the Netherlands.

The Netherlands is quite a big market for all legal highs etc. stuff, so maybe you got some BZP+TFMPP stuff (which are illegal any way in quite a lot of places...) and your old MDMA wasn't really so good? I doubt that someone sells pure MDMA hydrochloride by the name of "New York Bullshit". What would be the name of heroin? "Oslo Piss"? ;)

I actually hadn't taken pure molly since I was selling it a while back.

Well, I try writing "I bought" as rare as possible, but that's just me.

*snip*

The Netherlands is quite a big market for all legal highs etc. stuff, so maybe you got some BZP+TFMPP stuff (which are illegal any way in quite a lot of places...) and your old MDMA wasn't really so good? I doubt that someone sells pure MDMA hydrochloride by the name of "New York Bullshit". What would be the name of heroin? "Oslo Piss"? ;)

Well, I try writing "I bought" as rare as possible, but that's just me.

Hey, thats just what I heard :)

...rumorz you know?

Last edited by a moderator: