• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

150mg oxazepam / 500mg fentanyl IR / 3 bottles of red wine / 1mg xanax

wector

Greenlighter
As mentioned in title, I just want to know if a SWIM am normal to have so much tolerance, SWIM use benzos once every three months, same goes with opioids. SWIM can say that he is an alcoholic, but it still bothers me that there is almost no buzz (except sublingual fentanyl) from tonight's session. One might would say that this dosage could kill a man.What do You think? The person mentioned aboved snorted approx. 40mg of oxa to get some buzz, it came, but only for few minutes.

Thanks for reply.

Sorry I couldn't get passed the SWIM, we don't use that here. We know its you. You need to leave the opiates and benzos and stick with the booze. Mixing opiates and benzos with booze could be fatal. I hope your not thinking about suicide if you are seek help immediately and go to an ER.

Last edited:
I don't swim and neither does anybody else who frequents these forums. :)

I suggest you read the rules before posting and welcome to BL!

Stay safe,
-MF4M

Okay, we got a lot of stuff going on in this post. First off, please don't use articles like SWIM when posting. We BL folk are easily confused as it is, is it you, isn't it you? Is it your friend? Who knows... but I digress.

Secondly, the dosages you're supplying aren't accurate. 500mg of Fentanyl is just too much. It's beyond anyone's wildest dreams, unless you're involved in some kind of guinea pig for a black ops, weaponized Opioid program. I can only assume that you meant 500mcg. That is, micrograms, which are 1/1000th of a milligram if I'm correct. Micrograms are the dosage unit in which Fentanyl is generally doled out due to its relatively extreme potency.

Have you used Fentanyl before, and if so, were the results similar to this outing? What would be swell, is if you could throw in some more detail and turn this into a nice little trip report. Then we can figure out your issues from there.

we're not swimmers here, we're drug users. swimming is pointless and stupid and irritating, not to mention against the rules.
I have a tolerance like this or probably more to opioids but then again I've been an opiate addict for years. I do NOT use benzos but I have a naturally very high benzo tolerance probably because I'm so lethally anxious.
it's not unheard of but it's unusual.
also I think you meant micrograms because 500 milligrams could take down a horse easily.

Let's take a step back from over-harshing new members over the swim thing. It's not their fault, they're new and it's our job to show them the right way of communicating over the forum. We're treading awfully close to putting people down. Inform and move on, because if we get too harsh with new folks, we could seriously be depriving ourselves of future members who might have something genuinely great to offer the community.

Just food for thought. I'm not giving you guys shit either, just expressing my opinion.

we're not swimmers here, we're drug users. swimming is pointless and stupid and irritating, not to mention against the rules.
I have a tolerance like this or probably more to opioids but then again I've been an opiate addict for years. I do NOT use benzos but I have a naturally very high benzo tolerance probably because I'm so lethally anxious.
also I think you meant micrograms because 500 milligrams could take down a horse easily.

This. Fuckin hate swimmers

Several drug combination problems here.

Fentanyl (Opiate) + Wine (Alcohol) = Possible Death
Fentanyl (Opiate) + Xanax (Benzodiazepine) = Possible Death
Fentanyl (Opiate) + Oxazepam (Sedative) = Possible Death
Xanax (Benzodiazepine) + Wine (Alcohol) = Possible Death

Fentanyl (Opiate) + Wine (Alcohol) + Xanax (Benzodiazepine) + Oxazepam (Sedative) = Certain Death

Why would you even want to combine all of these?
Hopefully you didn't and you're fine.

Last edited:
Several drug combination problems here.

Fentanyl (Opiate) + Wine (Alcohol) = Possible Death
Fentanyl (Opiate) + Xanax (Benzodiazepine) = Possible Death
Fentanyl (Opiate) + Oxazepam (Sedative) = Possible Death
Xanax (Benzodiazepine) + Wine (Alcohol) = Possible Death

Fentanyl (Opiate) + Wine (Alcohol) + Xanax (Benzodiazepine) + Oxazepam (Sedative) = Certain Death

Why would you even want to combine all of these?
Hopefully you didn't and you're fine.
There's definitely some deadly combos there. Unfortunately I find myself pushing the limits as of late to simply get to the next script period. Next week I get my plain legit fiorinal and the the requirement between my periods is getting stronger every month. I never know what will be available so I feel forced to experiment. Since 5pm yesterday it has been a 100mcg fentnil patch. Hot towel. 4- 20mg oxy.and a little grey goose and maybe a gram of coke. All of that can be replaced with 4(prefer 6) plain fiorinal. I do not even require the codeine fiorinal.

The periods between waits for my DOC is what is really going to pull me under. I cannot find other meds with the butabil

I think we scared the OP off. Sorry Wector, we are here to help, lets know if u r ok.

I dont think we scared him off. I find it much more likely OP died as a result of his combo choices, unfortunately.

I'm a little worried about the OP here, regardless of his swimming I hope he's ok? OP can you let someone know that you're ok and alive? I hope he didn't take that combo, talk about ridiculous :(

@wector : If you are still alive let us know. Plenty of people are worried how you do after taking that kind of combo.

Hmm. Tagging doesn't work so lets try some quotes:

As mentioned in title, I just want to know if a SWIM am normal to have so much tolerance, SWIM use benzos once every three months, same goes with opioids. SWIM can say that he is an alcoholic, but it still bothers me that there is almost no buzz (except sublingual fentanyl) from tonight's session. One might would say that this dosage could kill a man.What do You think? The person mentioned aboved snorted approx. 40mg of oxa to get some buzz, it came, but only for few minutes.

Thanks for reply.