Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

15 mg Hydrocodone aka Vicodin

tommygirl

Bluelighter
10:50 PM Just took 3 5/250 Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen pills. This is the highest dose I have ever taken so far.

10:50 PM Just took 3 5/250 Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen pills. This is the highest dose I have ever taken so far.
why so much ?! 5mg vicodin takes all of the pain out of me.
but then i used to take around 3 10mg's a day.
so maybe i am kindling because i used to take so much, and everyday 😮.

Careful with the APAP, friend. Can fu** a MF up in a bad way. IME.

Yep you're fine at that dose as the normal paracetamol/APAP dose is 2 x 500mg every 4 hours

If you end up taking more vicodin in future then look into the cold water extraction technique, this works on co-codamol I know that, it's fun to do aswell, I like a little bit of easy chemistry

Not sure if vicodin will react the same as codeine in a CWE though, worth looking into

Not sure if vicodin will react the same as codeine in a CWE though, worth looking into
it worked with my vicodins. 👍🏽

edit: i was always afraid that the Acetaminophen
would blow out the blood vessels in my eyeballs or something. too much liver damage for sure and excessive anti inflammatory blood thinning effects. 😁

12:45 Well, this didn't go quite as I had planned. Right after I took the pills my mom wanted me to come sit with her and discuss our grocery list for tomorrow. Hence the lack of updates.

Being preoccupied does make a difference in the subjective sense of the drug's effect. Namely I didn't feel the high as strongly as I would have if I had just been chilling and able to focus on the trip. I do feel good but I think I'm going to take a couple more pills before I get into bed (probably because I'm crazy lol).

why so much ?! 5mg vicodin takes all of the pain out of me.
but then i used to take around 3 10mg's a day.
so maybe i am kindling because i used to take so much, and everyday 😮.

I've taken 10 mgs before and didn't get as much effect as I wanted.

I do feel good but I think I'm going to take a couple more pills before I get into bed (probably because I'm crazy lol).

That exceeds the amount of paracetamol/APAP slightly so go carefull and don't make a habit of taking to much paracetamol close together, cold water extraction are so easy and fun, you need warm water, a clean bowl, a coffee filter, I used a t-shirt doubled up as didn't have a filter, a couple of clean glasses and a freezer

That's it

1:10 AM 2 hours 20 mins after taking 15 mg, 0 hours 25 mins after taking 10 mg. Laying in bed now so able to concentrate on the high. Still feeling relaxed light and easy. Some tingling numbness especially in my feet and legs.

That exceeds the amount of paracetamol/APAP slightly so go carefull and don't make a habit of taking to much paracetamol close together, cold water extraction are so easy and fun, you need warm water, a clean bowl, a coffee filter, I used a t-shirt doubled up as didn't have a filter, a couple of clean glasses and a freezer

That's it

Yeah it sounds like I'm going to have to start doing that, might give it a try next time.

It's so cool seeing all that nasty paracetamol left over in the filter/t shirt and all that's left in your glass is a drink of pure vicodine, although mine was crappy codeine that I can't get high on even ridiculous amounts, I just get insanely itchy and scratch my skin raw, so I won't take so many codeine again if any

1:30 AM 2 hours 40 mins, 45mins. Feeling awesome. Feet feel really really good but also like they almost aren't there at the same time. Waves of happy comfort washing over and through me. Face feels numb/good like my feet now.

2:00 AM 3 hours 10 mins, 1 hour 15 mins. Maybe very slight dizziness but my thinking seems perfectly clear. I don't feel mentally affected other than feeling very calm and happy. Movement is very smooth, fluid, easy and pleasurable. Mild itching in face and neck but nothing unpleasant. Mostly wishing I could feel like this all the time. Can someone explain to me why this isn't a good idea?

2:15 AM 3 hours 25 mins, 1 hour 30 mins. Time seems to be going very fast. Not the least bit bored even just laying here doing nothing. Feeling pleasantly warm. Have a hard to describe but very nice feeling in my chest. Wondering when I'll start coming down, hoping never but know it must end sooner or later. Btw, think I should mention that I was diagnosed with depression and prescribed 60 mgs of Cymbalta about a month ago, I take the Cymbalta before bed so tonight I took it at the same time as the first round of Vicodins.

3:00 AM 4 hours 10 mins, 2 hours 15 mins. Think I might be coming down from the peak now. Still feeling deliciously tingly and relaxed though. I'll probably wrap up this trip report for now and just enjoy for the rest of the night. Will update tomorrow.

Ok so it's now the next day and I have a couple interesting observations. 1. I'm pleasantly surprised that I had absolutely zero nausea, especially since I have experienced nausea when taking morphine recreationally. 2. I'm rather impressed with my tolerance considering this is only like the 4th or 5th time I've used Hydrocodone. 25 mg and I wasn't even really sedated just slightly buzzed. 3. I noticed that I seem to be in a better mood even the whole day after a night of Hydrocodone. I have 6 more pills left and am considering taking them tonight although I've heard using 2 days in a row can be risky.

Is this a joke you trolling .. a trip report for 15 mg hydrocodone lol. Glad you enjoyed it 👌🏻