View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

15 hits of LSD or 1 ounce of shrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to eat them all at once? Cause if so that sounds like way too much to me..

If we have to eat them all at once I'd go with LSD because I could handle that more easily.
If we could save it for later I'd still go LSD because it seems more precious to me. It's easy to grow mushrooms, but I can't make LSD. Anyways, I like mushrooms but I like acid even more.

Do we have to eat them all at once? Cause if so that sounds like way too much to me..

If we have to eat them all at once I'd go with LSD because I could handle that more easily.
If we could save it for later I'd still go LSD because it seems more precious to me. It's easy to grow mushrooms, but I can't make LSD. Anyways, I like mushrooms but I like acid even more.

Lol, no you can eat it whenever

I'd probably get 8 uses out of the shrooms, and probably 7-10 out of the 15 strip.

Tough choice, both are great and have similar uses. I don't prefer one or the other, but i'd go with LSD just because it's easier to store and save inconspicuously.

Hypothetically, I'd go with the mushrooms, and buy some of the L as long as it's actually LSD and a very high dose.

But that's because when I was into drugs I enjoyed both LSD and mushrooms. I switched to taking only mushrooms more than a decade ago when research chemicals first stared being sold as "acid", and most LSD was not high or very high ug/mics in a single hit like it was when I first started taking it decades ago, and the price per dose went up significantly.

I also found that with mushrooms I could achieve the same effects that I would on a high or very high dose of LSD or have a ++++ experience, with what most people would consider a low or moderate dose of mushrooms or 2.0g of them dried. But it's not like this for everyone.

Why can't you buy a bit of both if that's what you want? You know yourself best. Some people like both drugs, and some people prefer one over the other, and others only prefer one of the two.

Last edited:
What exactly are you trying to achieve? I mean, in either case, you would be ingesting a needlessly large dose... Do you have massive tolerance at the moment?

hqdefault.jpg

Good. For a second there, I thought that you wanted to have an arduous conversation with God. That's not the way to do that.

Anyhow, this thread is borderline taboo, but I would go for the LSD for the simple reason that it (assuming that this is the real deal) is harder to come by.

It all depends on the moment.

Here's another good one:

Would you rather have an ounce of regs or a dub of dro?

Good. For a second there, I thought that you wanted to have an arduous conversation with God. That's not the way to do that.

Anyhow, this thread is borderline taboo, but I would go for the LSD for the simple reason that it (assuming that this is the real deal) is harder to come by.

I have access to both

But not enough money to buy them, right? If so, get the Lucy, but make 100% sure that you're not actually getting an NBOMe (or similar) compound.

I like both equally for different reasons, and I've done them both exactly the same amount of times. When I would trip often I would alternate between doing acid 2-3 times and shrooms the next 2-3 times. And it just happened that the balance I was looking for chemically in my mind had me do them the same amount of times. 20-22 times each. I like mushrooms in nature and acid in my basement just chilling listening to music. Honestly I wouldn't do either again but if I was still in my tripping days I would probably prefer the 15 tabs of acid. But it's more dangerous I feel so might choose shrooms. I would prefer 5 tabs of acid and 10 grams of shrooms over either though.

I would get a little of both because both are beautiful... Do you want the readhead or the brunette? I say take them both and enjoy a hippyflip... Two fascinating girls and your mind ready to be blown. What could be better than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.