View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

15 gram mushroom trip report

Autistick

Greenlighter

I recently experienced a psychedelic journey with 15 grams of magic mushrooms that I would like to share. At the peak of my experience I conducted a Prana/Chi/Mana test that fruited with good results. I am also interested in any feedback you might have about this trip report or your own accounts.

I hear Portland is nice.. Is the real estate really entering a boom out there?

Yes, there is a real estate boom happening here. In downtown Portland (the West side) there are half a dozen cranes and new buildings "going up" or old buildings being retrofitted. I drive on the i405 bridge often and marvel at how much construction is really going on. There is also construction going on throughout the East side of Portland where neighborhoods that were never taller than 4 stories are now reaching for 10 or more. Some natives are horrified to see the changes but many are excited. I personally enjoy new/safe buildings and feel that Portland is indeed entering a growth phase.

In other words, Portland is getting busy.

But the real cost here is that "we aren't keeping Portland weird". In fact that quality is noticeably lessening, becoming fairly placid. I love Portland and will likely live here for many more years as this location grows into something "bigger". But there has been a loss of culture.

Growth is cool in my opinion, as a guy who appreciates the advancements of metropolitan areas.. I've been thinking about heading out that way and getting a house but I realized soon that the prices are high, higher than I thought. It sucks because part of the attraction for me is the "keeping it weird." Though I may be part of the problem as a potential onlooker..

Sorry to derail.. I did watch your video, but felt obliged to ask.

Imagine you had eating all of those stale popcorns at once?

I didn't eat the 15 grams all at once. I ate them over a period of 2-3 hours. It was not a "tasty experience" but it was worth the challenge.

Yeah I had misspelled "eaten" and accidentally put "eating." I meant imagine you ate them all at once? You spoke of peaks so to say, I find them to be more intense when you consume the dose all at once. I understand they are difficult for some to eat/get down, which is unfortunate, to me they taste of unsalted pistachio nuts.

That would have been an interesting experience. Probably too much for me to do all at once. And it is interesting to me that you describe the taste of mushrooms as being like "unsalted pistachio nuts", I could see that. The taste for sure and even the texture a bit. I hear of people making teas and enjoying it as a way of consuming mushrooms, but I haven't personally tried that approach. I also agree that it is unfortunate the taste is "difficult" but the gains are so much more than any "losses", if you will.

Man, 15 grams all at once would be something else.

The most I've done at once was just shy of 8 grams of cubensis, with a likely small tolerance from tripping a week prior. Was pretty crazy.