• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 15 Days BABY!

RippinItUp

Greenlighter
I posted like a week an a half ago about detoxing off Suboxone, was an Opi addict for 7 years blah blah...
Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know I made it past the 2 week mark. Stopped the Kratom and Benzo's about 5 days ago, and feeling pretty good actually.
Still not sleeping the best, and I keep getting random boners, my libido is backkkk, but well keep it at that hahaha.
Ive had a solid appetite for the past 4 days or so, and been back to work for the past 4 days even, and I work a physical job.
Just wanted to toot my own horn. Oh and thank 'er body here for all the help and the countless threads of information Ive gathered on here.

Much love BL

-RU

congrats man! extremely happy for you, i know first hand how hard 15 days clean is. and how hard it is to stay clean considering lingering effects. what mg suboxone did you jump off of?

Really great news!
Well Done!

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling so good.
Keep going!
❤️🌹

Fuck yeah, congrats, 15 days is an achievement! Keep going, you got this! :)

ur past the worst part, grats man. 5 days for me, im past the worst part aswell. Lets keep it up! 👌😊

Good job :) The hard part is what comes next in my experience. The residual depression just goes onnn and on. It's important to be active and experience life as much as you can to distract yourself from cravings.

I am kind of jealous of your random boners. I miss having morning wood but seems to permanently disappeared from kratom use.

The hard part is over! Now if you think about it right, you only had to do this once. My advice is find something to occupy your time. Exercise is a good dopamine boost, and great at combating boredom