• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

140mg of adderal heart attack?

Jackedupjackrabbit

Greenlighter
So yesterday morning I got seven 20mg adderal, I think they we're IR. So I took two and two hours later I took another, then few hours after that, I took another, I did this all day until I had three left, so at around 8:00pm, I snorted one pill, then at midnight, I parachuted one, and I parachuted the last one at like 2:00am. So I was up all night, then later that day (today) at like 10:00am, i noticed my knees were purple, now ive seen like small amount of purple on my skin before, but this time my entire knee caps were dark purple, then my entire legs had purple on it too, but not as much as my knee did, my feet were slightly purple too, and so were my arms and hands, but not my fingers, my toes were hard to move. Then everytime i stood up, ide get dizzy and my vision go black, which has happened befor but this time it was complety black and lastes longer, then i started having a realky hard time breathing and at this point if i tried to stand up and walk to another room, I just couldnt do it cuz after just a few feet I cldnt breathe, and whenever I started breathing hard my head would get a rush of heat through it, so I sat on my couch and then I felt my heart and it was beating really weird, like two beats, no beat, one beat, no beat, 3 beats, then speed up really fast and in an instance it would just beat slow again. And my chest was hurting really bad, and almost like I had heart burn. Then whenever I moved my arms, ide feel a shock through my nerves. Its been a few hours and i only have slight chest pain, the nerve shocking, trouble breathing, and a weird headache. So I was just wondering what this was and if I can do anything to help it.

Go to the ER man, they sound like some nasty side effects. If you have a benzo that also may help but yeh hospital is your best bet..

Jesus christ man.

I have no idea what you did to yourself but go to the hospital NOW!!!!

I don't want to scare you by suggesting what you may have done to yourself as I'm no doctor so I have no idea...but all i know it that I PERSONALLY would be terrified and have gone to the hospital HOURS ago.

Did you REALLY think you could take THAT much of an amphetamine and NOT have seriously bad side effects??

You were just asking for trouble.

You CAN kill yourself with that shit if you aren't careful man, and you were NOT.

GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW AND TELL THE DOCTORS EVERYTHING!!!

Good luck.

Are you still online?!!?

Some people have no self preservation instinct.

How are you not speeding to the hospital right now in fear of your life?!?!

My girlfriend use to get purple knees when she used opiates. I'm guessing its from your blood not circulating normally? It only happened when she was using.

As for the OP I hope your seeking medical treatment. Those effects sound horrifying from your doses of adderal and I would have been to the ER long ago. Always listen to your body and don't go asking others for opinions on what you should do. Your body was clearly telling you something is wrong.

Last edited:
Man, that is wayyyy too high of a dose. Even if you don't end up doing physical damage to yourself (and I'm not convinced you won't), how can that even be fun?

Really, dude, please listen to these guys and go get checked out if you haven't already!

All the best, man.

adderall is not pure amphet i forget what they added but basically when the patten on dex ran out they created adderall witch is something like 75% Dextroamphetamine and 25% Levoamphetamine i have herd that the added molecule levoamphet can cause major cardiovascular side effects even more than the dex so what probably is hapening to you is your veins have gotten so tight blood can not pass through areas of your body. if you must take amphets take dexedrine much cleaner and better for your health adderall is a money grab created by a pharmaceutical company so it can reap massive benefits off of your health

correct me if im worng i did not take the time to see if what i said is right this is all purely from what i have read in the past and herd could be wrong but still i advise you seek ER asap does not sound good you could be at risk for a MAJOR heart attack or blood clot

I've learned a lot about adderall since this happened but yeah I think you're correct about why it causes the vascularconstriction.
I never went to the ER. I just made the choice not too and eventually I was okay, for a couple weeks after that I had what I think is nerve damage in my arm, whenever I moved my arm I would feel a big shock in my arm,
like the feeling you get when u hit ur funny bone. That went away eventually, the only long term effect it caused is now I just have bad blood flow I think. Whenever it gets a little cold, my knees will turn slightly purple and so does some of the skin on my legs and I get high blood pressure all the time, it doesn't bother me though, I've learned what to do to help it. Since then I've only taken normal doses of adderall and take more caution with any drug that raises your heartrate.