• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

120mg of oxy add, strating Subs tomorrow. Need help.

If you are good at .5mg then you could stay or even try .25mg and see how that holds you. If later in the day .25mg isn't enough, then take one more .25mg. That's the nice thing about the 2mg subs, they make it a lot easier to taper lower as opposed to the 8mg. IMO, you have the right idea of being on them for the shortest amount of time possible. Remember, suboxone has a long half life so any WD symptoms won't appear for a couple of days.

As for PAWS, there are a plethora of OTC medications and vitamins that can help out (search the forums and you'll find a list), but the most effective weapons for me were:
- Exercise (even just a walk in the sun)
- Healthy diet
- Multi vitamins
- Support groups, friends, & family

Whenever you have cravings just think about your family and how far you've come, don't go back into that dark place. You got this, keep us updated.

If you are good at .5mg then you could stay or even try .25mg and see how that holds you. If later in the day .25mg isn't enough, then take one more .25mg. That's the nice thing about the 2mg subs, they make it a lot easier to taper lower as opposed to the 8mg. IMO, you have the right idea of being on them for the shortest amount of time possible. Remember, suboxone has a long half life so any WD symptoms won't appear for a couple of days.

As for PAWS, there are a plethora of OTC medications and vitamins that can help out (search the forums and you'll find a list), but the most effective weapons for me were:
- Exercise (even just a walk in the sun)
- Healthy diet
- Multi vitamins
- Support groups, friends, & family

Whenever you have cravings just think about your family and how far you've come, don't go back into that dark place. You got this, keep us updated.

Thank you buddy ur the best!!

So far no craving or pain what so ever. Im thinking about taken .25mg bad see what happens like u said. I think I will be fine because I take low dosage already so if I drop it lower it won't hurt. But for sure I will keep u guys posted.

Update: I took the last sub around 9-10am now is 3:30, no sign of any withdrawal I'm planning to skip tonight dosage and see what happens in the morning....I'm very happy with the subs they really work.. I took some Advil again last for minor headache.

so I made my mined I won't be taken subs after tomorrow cuz it seem like my body passed the oxy withdrawal stage mind you that I been on Les then a year and that plays huge factor...the last month before I quit I was take 2-3 30mg blues!!!!!...

I don't drink alcohol or do any other drugs so oxy was my thing, I was spending huge amount of money on it and I always make sure I have enough before I get a new ones.....it's so crazy how u can OD on it and just die in ur sleep which happened to alot of ppl!!! I use to pray to God Everytime I take it to give me one more chance and not take my soul but all that is gone.

God loves u but he can't stop u from doing bad thing to ur body and soul. I'm really happy and I won't ever go back to this dark place that I came out from.

Update: I left work around 6pm is 10:10 now. I took .25 when I left cuz I felt little bit leg pain I'm planning to not take more today...going to the club with some friends that don't do drugs just keep my mind off!!!

I will post another update in the morning, by the way I decided to stop the subs on day 5 which is 2days from now.....I saw really bad reviews about long term subs use and that really scared me...u can get hooked on the so fast ppl said so I need to not get use to them and maybe tough out the rest of the withdrawal since day 3-4 are the worst days for me....this drug is powerful and there is no other drugs that can help with subs withdrawal so this is the final destination if I use this drug too much I will be done.

Anyways I'm planning to take .25mg in morning like TJ said no more 1mg for day 4-5.

Goodnight ppl and stay clean.

for things like aches and pains you can always take stuff like ibuprofen, valerian root for sleep and if your guts are playing up take some immodium and buscopan

Sounds like things are going well, I'm happy for you.

Subs are an amazing medicine if used properly. I'm a huge proponent of minimalism when it comes to WD (mainly for bridge addictions) so I'm glad you are thinking of skipping a day to see how you feel. Not having other drugs or alcohol in your life is crucial (unless absolutely needed), they become a crutch in recovery and eventually another addiction.

Day 5 should get you past the severe withdrawals. If you don't need the subs then don't use them. Skip a day, assess how you feel and go from there. Everyone is different so there is no cookie cutter method, just guidelines of how to approach each day.

I have used subs but luckily never went through the ordeal of their nasty WDs. From what I've read, they are long and drawn out.

Stick with it, we are here for you.

Last edited:
Update: so last night I did stupid mistake I took the whole 2mg because I wasn't feeling good I should've took small amount every 30min but I couldn't take it and I knew 2m will take care of the pain....I'm at the doctor office now for refill I told her I don't want more then 2 films cuz I don't want to get use to this.

I woke up this morning with minor leg pain I'm planning to wait until 4pm to take any or until I feel real pain.

My journey is almost ending today is day 4 on subs...I feel amazing if I don't feel any bad withdrawal I might skip today because I know I still have some subs in my system from last night.

Tjmoty thanks man the doctor gave me 8more of the 2mg films....I don't think I need it should I just keep it......alot ppl said doctors get ppl hooked sometimes by giving them to much refills?

Update: today I only took .25mg I'm not planning to take anymore, tomorrow is my last day on subs I decided to stop at 5 days...I will be taken .25mg only....I feel like i past the withdrawal​ stage cuz I'm only taken small amount!!!...I can sleep use the bathroom basically do anything. So there is no need for me to keep taken it!!!!

I will post in the morning, by the way is been 5 days since I had my last oxy I'm really proud of my self !! I love u guys for the support and I hope my success story impact and help anybody out there ......is all in the mind that's what I learned.

Update: today I took the last subs, nomore for me I feel like my body passed the withdrawal time and there is no need for me to take subs.

I took 1mg in morning at 8am now it's 6pm I been sleeping good eating good and everything seem normal the only problem is using the bathroom and I feel like I don't have energy most of the time.

I could never understand how people complain they are still in withdrawal even after taking a Suboxone!, Bupe is so strong that even ,2-4mg will totally kill all withdrawl even for a hardcore heroin addict . For me atleast, and even if it doesn't 100% kill all withdrawl at 2-4mg, it def. Would not be anything to complain about

I could never understand how people complain they are still in withdrawal even after taking a Suboxone!, Bupe is so strong that even ,2-4mg will totally kill all withdrawl even for a hardcore heroin addict . For me atleast, and even if it doesn't 100% kill all withdrawl at 2-4mg, it def. Would not be anything to complain about

I agree this medicine is extremely powerful, I took 4mg and all withdrawal was gone in 20min I swear to u I couldn't believe it.....

But the trick is don't let ur body get use to it, cuz sub withdrawal is the worst and it last forever I heard.

Don't be too hard on yourself for taking 2mg, but don't make it a habit either. Sounds like you won't since you plan on stopping on day 5.

Stick to your game plan and keep checking in with us to see how you are doing. You should be very proud of yourself.

I will post in the morning, by the way is been 5 days since I had my last oxy I'm really proud of my self !! I love u guys for the support and I hope my success story impact and help anybody out there ......is all in the mind that's what I learned.

congrats bro - give yourself a pat on the back

congrats bro - give yourself a pat on the back

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate you guys..

Uodate: I took my last one on day 5 I didn't take any today, I feel amazing but last night I was so bored my brain kept on telling me a pill so u can chill and watch a movie but I told him I don't need a pill to chill....so yeah I see what tj was talking about.

I swear I can't believe is been one week since I took the last oxy so far my experience with subs they saved me from the devil withdrawal!!

The trick is don't use it more then 5-8 days my doc said even 14 days is okay anything more ur body will get use to them and want them just like oxy.....I want to tell everyone life is better without drugs there is ppl love u and care about u that don't want u to die early.

I will keep updating u guys...love u guys.

Update: last night I had leg pain but it wasn't severe pain , I slept through it and I woke up fine today.

Is just amazing when I wake up in morning nd not feel that oxy craving feeling is like I can't start my day without it...... anyways stay strong ya this shit will fuck up ur life or even kill u!!

All we looking for is that happens we get from that pill!! Trust me u can make ur life happy by doing normal stuff!!

Bottom line leave oxy alone or any drug cuz they will catch up to u.

The fast taper method worked for me and I'm glad it's working for you. There are people that prefer a longer maintenance to be able to make lifestyle changes.

Overcoming an addiction and waking up and not having to rely on any pill or substance is one of the best feelings. It's freedom.

Remember, stay strong. Any time this thought comes to your mind just remind yourself of all the horrible things it has done and will do to your life, also those around you.