• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

120mg of oxy add, strating Subs tomorrow. Need help.

Doneguy

Greenlighter
Hey all, I m starting my journey to recover tomorrow. I chose subs cuz I tired c/t and that shit hurt too much. So I wen to my doctor and got 2mg flim subs. I need some help with best way to take them ......I bee. Using oxy for 9month 120mg a day the blue ones.

I need help please!

Thank you.

Take them as instructed. If it isnt cutting it, go back to your doc and get a higher dose.

Thanks for the quick response, so he gave me 6 films of 2mg... Is been 22hrs since I took my last oxy I feel minimum withdrawal mainly my legs and stomach ache nothing major should I wait until I feel all the full withdrawals?

He told me to come back on Wednesday so should I take the two milligrams and see how that affect me?

Update: so I took my first 2mg nd waited 15min, I should've waited longer but the withdrawal thru my off so I took another 2mg and waited in bed for 20-40min and I start feeling like better and better by the minutes. Who ever made this drug saved alot of life seriously ( this med is a miracle)... My wife came back from boy2men concert and I welcomed her back with big smile and happy feeling knowing the fact that I will get better and never do oxy again.

So my doctor​ told me I should use this no more then 8days and stay on low dosage cuz the les u take the better it works for u....and he told me do not takem just cuz, he said only when the withdrawal come back up.

So am planning only take it when I feel pain of the withdrawal coming back......

I took Advil for my legs pain and that shit worked or is maybe the subs.

Anyways I'm feeling really good now like normal no high no pain JUST NORMAL.

Update: I slept for 4hrs last after I came back from my friend house, I woke up this morning feeling fine no pain what so ever. I took 1mg of the sub cuz I felt something was coming up but not really that bad. So now I'm at work feeling amazing no withdrawal no leg pain no nothing.

I just can't believe there is a drug like this!!.. the main thing I believe is don't be on it for too long just 8days that's it so I'm planning to be of in 6 days taken the lowest dose possible.....I see how ppl get hooked on it cuz the get that first time little high that u get from the subs....

Lucky you , I've only taken subs twice in my 6 year binge run doing IV daily opiates ...
And every time I've ever taken them it didn't work at all or I didn't wait long enough or I ended up getting a sac hours later by chance and shooting up so I've yet to say I've experienced or truly taken subuxone yet

Lucky you , I've only taken subs twice in my 6 year binge run doing IV daily opiates ...
And every time I've ever taken them it didn't work at all or I didn't wait long enough or I ended up getting a sac hours later by chance and shooting up so I've yet to say I've experienced or truly taken subuxone yet

Hey buddy,

Yeah man this stuff works so good I stand by it and I believe in it, I waited 25hrs before I took my first dosage and it worked so beautifully...I took a nap right now from 5pm to 10pm I feel good no withdrawal I took my last 1mg at 4 when I got off work.....I think the trick is to not be on it more then 8 days my doctor said cuz u don't want to switch from drug to drug so I'm planning to stop in 3 days and mind u I'm taken the lowest dosage possible so my body don't get use to it....so by Friday I should be done with all subs..... The only bad thin about it is u can't poop that's all......they say after day 6 u should try and skip taken sub and see how u feel so will see .

Update; is 1:30am I feel amazing no signs of withdrawal or anything, getting ready to go to bed. Is been 8hrs since I took the last dose, I don't think I will be taken anymore today.....I feel like I can sleep with no prob I heard ppl having problems sleeping but not me yet I guess.....I will update in the morning.

Goodnight.

try and come off subs asap - cause the withdrawal from them takes a really long time and some people report it sucking worse than oxy/heroin.

google 'rapid suboxone/subutex detox' for more info, but it essentially involved stabilizing on a dose that stops wd symptoms for a few days, then either cut that in half (or less/more depending on level on wds) stabilize on that, then rinse and repeat until you're down to like 0.1mgs at which time you can either get some opiate-free comfort meds or continue to split the dosage until your at a level low enough that you feel you could get off.

subs are a great tapering tool but they shouldn't be maintained on for too long as a sub habit is a real bitch to kick.

hope that helps"!

Thanks for the info, you right my doctor was telling me to get off of then quickly because the withdrawal from them is hell on Earth and it last for ever.

Suboxone is amazingly effective but also equally dangerous if used long term. Sounds like you have a good mentality going into this. Take as little as necessary to keep your symptoms at bay. I'd say 8 days of subs should get you past the acute WD stage but you may have to deal with some PAWS.

How much do you have left? How long do you plan on using?

Update: Today is my 3 day on subs, I just walk up I feel okay minor leg pain nothing serious so I took 0.5mg which is extremely small but it dose the job beautifully I waited 30min and the pain is gone......I'm at work now relaxed nothing to worry about.

My doctor said stop subs after day 5-6. Cuz that's the peek for my withdrawal from oxy. Only take tiny amount if needed.

I don't want my body to get to use to subs too much cuz I heard the withdrawal from subs last for ever and all it takes is one month of useage sometimes even shorter then one month if u on high dosage.... anyways I'm planning to stop them after day 6 because I already use small amount of it just for my leg pain.

Suboxone is amazingly effective but also equally dangerous if used long term. Sounds like you have a good mentality going into this. Take as little as necessary to keep your symptoms at bay. I'd say 8 days of subs should get you past the acute WD stage but you may have to deal with some PAWS.

How much do you have left? How long do you plan on using?

Thanks for the support tjmothy.

I have two of the 2mg left. What is a PAWS?

Of course! Having support is such a key aspect in defeating your addiction.

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]PAWS is what comes after the severe physical symptoms, duration is case by case. [/FONT]PAWS, for the most part, deal with the emotional and psychological feelings. Depression, anxiety, urges etc. It's a mental battle against yourself.

Of course! Having support is such a key aspect in defeating your addiction.

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]PAWS is what comes after the severe physical symptoms, duration is case by case. [/FONT]PAWS, for the most part, deal with the emotional and psychological feelings. Depression, anxiety, urges etc. It's a mental battle against yourself.

You the best tjmothy!!!

Mentally I'm extremely strong even when I was on drugs I was strong so hopefully that helps. I have a wife and two kids I really don't want to lose them that's why I stopped using drugs after doing oxy for 7-9 months!! They r the devil drugs they make u happy and let u do all ur duties in a happy mood that's why I use to use them, but one day I stopped and I went to withdrawal that shit really hurt!! So then I knew I had to stop before I go too deep into this.

That's the problem with drugs u think ur in control but the truth is they take over u slowly by taken more and more....nobody can control drugs specially if they like them.

One more thing, I slept for 7 hrs which is amazing because most ppl we're having insomnia when they on sub but likely​ me so far.

Thanks for the info, you right my doctor was telling me to get off of then quickly because the withdrawal from them is hell on Earth and it last for ever.

Yeah deffo do man, they're nightmarish from what i've heard, are you actively tapering your dose at the moment?
oh, and PAWs stands for Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms

Yeah deffo do man, they're nightmarish from what i've heard, are you actively tapering your dose at the moment?
oh, and PAWs stands for Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms

Yes, so this is what u did.

Day 1 : I took 4mg (after I waited 26hrs from last dose of oxy)
Day 2: I took 1mg at 10am and 1mg at 6pm.
Today day3: I only took 0.5mg only at 9am when I woke up.

I'm planning to stop the subs in two days and see how I feel. I have 2mg left which is way too much for me in this stage. So hopefully I don't use more then 1mg next day.
I feel like I'm 90% normal and back to my regular. So far the subs is the best thing happened to me and I can't believe how they help with the withdrawal. But many ppl in including my doctor told me not to use it more then 8 days.

But thank u so much for the support guys I swear on everything it helps when u know there is someone that care about u and want to know how u doing.

Excuse my poor writing English is my forth language.

yeah man that seems like a good tapering schedule, a pretty fast one too!
subs are an amazing tool for detox, but too many people just stay on them and wind up in an impossible situation.
you're doctor knows the score, and congratulations on getting clean mate! your English is really good btw :)