• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

120 mg adderall, still feel the effects the day after?

ErikEverhard

Bluelighter
Guys yesterday had 4-30 mg adderalls. They were the orange one so I guess instant release. Well I started at 630 pm and finished them off at about 1 am, and today I feel like absolute shit, but still feel like I have some energy from them. Last time I did any was about a month ago. Snorted them BTW.

Damn dude, 120mg is a pretty decent sized dose and given that you took the last one at 1am it's no surprise you're still feeling it. I know the IR stuff lasts 6-8hrs from experience so depending how early you were up there you go. Combine this with the fact that you've had over a month since your last one i'd say you just went pretty hard in the paint and your body is recovering.

Thanks for the input, half today my heart was beating like a jack hammer. Live and learn. Thats my problem I do not know how to say "thats enough for today." Definitely paying the price now.

Brother is saying, "my heart was beating like a jack hammer, so I learned my lesson." I'm asking you, brother, what is Adderall, what does it do? It activates the nervous system, correct brother. What does that mean, to activate? The opposite of activate is to numb, it's to lessen senses. So when your nervous system is activated your senses are enhanced. This means that what you felt before, more or less but not quite, now you feel it plenty! Yes, your heart was beating harder, but not as hard as you felt it was beating. The only two things you can use to measure it is your pulse and your blood pressure. Anything else is fiction, hallucination and it belongs to the domain of the unreal.

This is very important. Many amphetamine users will put themselves in harms way by reducing adrenaline when they feel their heart is beating hard. Brother you body is mistaken you, it is fooling you because you aren't used to that kind of self-awareness and sense enhancement. It is not your heart beating harder, it is your senses that increase, making you feel like it's beating harder. So don't medicate against adrenaline when you feel your heart beating hard, it is only a feeling. Measure pulse and blood pressure. So no, you didn't learn anything, you thought you understood but you understood nothing.

Hope it answers the question.

I hate to be an asshole but please research your drugs before doing them. At least that dose was still fairly physically safe and now you know. And if you take an XR, it's supposed to last for 8 or more hours anyway.

Yeah that next day hangover comedown feeling is common especially at high doses and is partially due to levo-amphetamine and its slightly longer half-life IMO. The l-amp is responsible for a lot of the negative effects Adderall gives me.

I'd just get some food in your system and do some searching on common ways to minimize the effects of a comedown.

U will feel like more shit tomorrow dude.

If by tomorrow you mean 2 days after the initial amphetamine dose then I'm not sure I agree with that statement based on personal experience. If he eats a good meal, gets a good night rest and doesn't take anymore amphetamine, theres very little chance of him having a 2 day comedown with Adderall.

If by tomorrow you mean 2 days after the initial amphetamine dose then I'm not sure I agree with that statement based on personal experience. If he eats a good meal, gets a good night rest and doesn't take anymore amphetamine, theres very little chance of him having a 2 day comedown with Adderall.
Not come down. 2 days is the peak of exhaustion. All you do is eat and sleep. Day 1 of no amp is nothing compafe ro day 2. Irs all symptoms x2

Not come down. 2 days is the peak of exhaustion. All you do is eat and sleep. Day 1 of no amp is nothing compafe ro day 2. Irs all symptoms x2

Yeah, I can see what your getting at, but its not something I experience from one time use of mixed amphetamine salts especially if you use things to minimize the initial comedown. But hey, everyone reacts differently to different substances.

That could definitely happen since aren't new users able to get more out of the full half life of adderall? Since less resistance to it to turn it inactive as fast.

I mean with a tolerance, what happens to most people who take 120 IR? How long is it supposed to last.

That could definitely happen since aren't new users able to get more out of the full half life of adderall? Since less resistance to it to turn it inactive as fast.

I mean with a tolerance, what happens to most people who take 120 IR? How long is it supposed to last.
I remember when I began taking Adderall xr. My morning dose would last me all day. Eventually my dose was increased yet it would only last me till the afternoon.

120mg would have me straight up tweaking, even now that I have a bit of a tolerance. I don't know how long it'd last as I've never dosed quite that high, or at least if I did, there were XRs thrown in the mix. But large doses of adderall, enough to make me feel tweaky, always seem to last much longer than normal doses. In any case, if I took that much adderall that late, I definitely wouldn't be sleeping that night.

All I was trying to say was if the OP were to make sure he made sure to get a nice meal in his system, get a good night sleep on the day after he dosed the 120mg and search BL for what others do to make themselves comfortable following a night of high dose amps, the chances of him experiencing a tough time getting his mental/physical readjusted 2 days after the initial dose can be significantly reduced if its even necessary. Now if we were talking methamphetamine rather than just amphetamine salts, I could totally see a multiple day period of feeling shitty.

I'm no stranger to amphetamines and the only times I've ever had to deal with something of that nature was when I did multiple redoses over a short period of time and neglected my body's needs.

I've only had a few adderrall/amphetamine experiences myself. But i have to say the overall experience was rather enjoyable. I work odd hours, so i used to take them to stay awake. I'd usually take 60mg but one day headed into work, i had 90mg (approx 2:30-3 AM) i busted ass all of that day, did not sleep that night at all. Hit the gas station, picked up a XL coffee and marlboro reds. Tooling down the interstate smokin and sippin my construction worker breakfast opened that can of worms again! I went all of that day wide open again. Finally the 3rd night i managed to sleep. **Coming from a strict Opioid user, i dont like those uppers. I run wayy better on downers. Plus i'm 6'2" and 140 lbs, this shit hits me like a rock every time. Its hard for me to build a tolerance