12 week explosive bulk cycle

Steroids

Bluelighter
Hello my fellow bodybuilders and muscle enthusiasts :D

Monday (March 14th) I am starting a 12 week bulking cycle. My cycle consists of the following:

Week 1: Sustanon 250 (inject once a week)
Week 2: Sustanon 250 (inject once a week)
Week 3: Sustanon 250 (inject once a week)
Week 4: D-Bol 50mg per day , Sustanon 250
Week 5: D-Bol 50mg per day , Sustanon 250
Week 6: D-Bol 50mg per day , Sustanon 250
Week 7: D-Bol 50mg per day , Sustanon 250
Week 8: Sustanon 250
Week 9: Sustanon 250
Week 10:Sustanon 250
Week 11:Sustanon 250
Week 12:Sustanon 250

Weeks 13-18: Liquid Nolvadex 40mg/40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

Will also be taking an AI (arimistine) L-dopa (for GH and mood), fish oil, and Tudca (for liver) with a natural T-booster (tribulous) during PCT.

my ON-Cycle support is: Milk Thristle (for liver), NAC, Hawthornberry extract (for blood pressure), and celery seed extract (for blood sugar support).

How's it look?

I wouldn't mind maybe even adding some Winstrol towards the end to get a little more cut.

What is injecting Sustanon once a week about? I think you would be better off with Enanthate or Cypionate at 500mg per week or thereabouts if the cycle is to be 12 weeks long. I am not a fan of sustanon as I think you should pick one ester and stick with that, since it has 4 esters for bodybuilding purposes it would be better dosing it every second day to better suit the half life of the shorter esters and keep blood levels more stable. Sustanon also contains decanoate making the timing of your PCT questionable. As for the orals I agree with the poster above, although you can add an oral like dbol at any point, if you are thinking of a recomp with stana at the end then start with dbol and extend your cycle to something like 16 or 18 weeks and run dbol for the first 4 to 6 weeks and stana the last 4 to 6 weeks. Also add clomid to your pct at the very least, hcg would be better.

-Too much methandrostenolone. I know that this amount gets thrown up and down on forums and among gym rats but the plain and simple fact is that 50mg per day is overkill for nearly everyone. Your sides, including bloat and hypertension will be marked at this dose. Cut that in half to 25.

-Front load with the Dbol for the first four weeks instead of mid-cycle

-Sust is pointless for these purposes. Since you're injecting once per week, I'm assuming this is only 250mg of test a week? That's not enough, shoot for 400-500 and swap it for Test Cyp.

Dbol 30mg ED for 4 weeks
Either Test Enth' or Cyp @ 250mg E3D for 12 weeks then PCT. You wont see huge gains but good gains. If you want bigger gains than add Deca.....Dont be temped by Tren unless you are experienced with AAS as it comes with heaps of sides! Keep an AI to hand from day one. If using a UGL make sure it has good reviews and if Pharma try and make sure it is legit.

I wished a few things up.

Now running Test Cyp instead of Sustanon.
Running D-bol at 25mg instead of 50mg for the first 3-4 weeks as a jump start.
I changed my PCT of nolva to a lower dose. Only 40mg the first week, then 20mg then gradually down to 10mg.
Using Tongkat instead of Trib. as a natural Test booster. (much more potent).
Also going to run some Winstrol towards the end.
Also got some clomid and TAMI as well for precaution reasons for PCT (if needed)
And I added Tudca for On-cycle support.

I'm basically set. I'm training with an amateur body builder who is currently bulking so I have fantastic motivation and advice in and outside the gym.

I'm already a few days in on the D-bol and my strength is incredable. and my "alpha male" sense of well being is fantastic. Aggression in the gym and overall sense of not getting tired are on point.

Frontloading is illogical and counterproductive. If you want to add DBol, do so in the latter half of the cycle when you need another anabolic stimulus, never at the beginning when you're getting more than enough from the test. Anyway you've started now so...

Don't bother with a PCT, it's unlikely to make any difference to your recovery, assuming you stick to 250mg/wk.

Add 5g taurine/day to your antioxidant stack, to help with testes function and recovery throughout the cycle.

Frontloading is illogical and counterproductive. If you want to add DBol, do so in the latter half of the cycle when you need another anabolic stimulus, never at the beginning when you're getting more than enough from the test. Anyway you've started now so...

Don't bother with a PCT, it's unlikely to make any difference to your recovery, assuming you stick to 250mg/wk.

Add 5g taurine/day to your antioxidant stack, to help with testes function and recovery throughout the cycle.
Cyp isn't going to kick in right away like prop or something would, though. Leaving the Dbol till the end will just leave you a bloated mess when it's time to wrap things up. I could see doing winny or Tbol to harden the muscles up, but dbol?

Anyway, this is just my perspective on the matter.

I don't see anything explosive with the cycle. Front loading is bs, kick start with some shorter esters mixed with the long ones and the dbol. Npp,deca,test p with the dbol in the first 4 weeks would've been my personal choice.

As for liquid Nolva I'm assuming you bought that as some research Chem?
I'd make sure your pct is pharm grade because if you're using dbol you will need it.

Maybe not as much with the 250/week (i would up that to 400/week)

As for the taurine in help with the treaties recover I'm still thoroughly convinced this works, that being said I'd keep some hcg on hand juuuuuust in case.

I don't see anything explosive with the cycle. Front loading is bs, kick start with some shorter esters mixed with the long ones and the dbol. Npp,deca,test p with the dbol in the first 4 weeks would've been my personal choice.

As for liquid Nolva I'm assuming you bought that as some research Chem?
I'd make sure your pct is pharm grade because if you're using dbol you will need it.

Maybe not as much with the 250/week (i would up that to 400/week)

As for the taurine in help with the treaties recover I'm still thoroughly convinced this works, that being said I'd keep some hcg on hand juuuuuust in case.

This is primarily a harm reduction forum, we promote minimal polypharmacy for maximal therapeutic effect...
If the OP can achieve successful results on 250mg/week with extra food and a bit of motivation, without unnecessary side effects then that would be preferred..

I don't doubt adding extra compounds into the mix won't add extra size in the short term, but I'm sure most of that will be water weight that will be lost the moment he stops..

In most people looking for a bit of extra size the preferred method should be to introduce exogenous hormones slowly (ie: normal dose once or twice a week taking account of that compound's half life), to bump up the dose immediately from day one may initiate side effects from day one, which is not ideal.. Allowing the body to react slowly to exogenous hormone levels compounding after each injection might be best to minimise those side effects...

There has been sufficient science put forward recently by CFC to believe taurine can be beneficial on/off cycle for recovery...

hCG is a luteinizing hormone mimicking agent it doesn't initiate GnRH to upregulate LH release, and shouldn't be required on 250mg/week..

Milk Thistle:

While it will help protect your liver, the active component in Milk Thistle effectively reduces nuclear androgen receptor levels and down-regulates several androgen-regulated genes primarily by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR, and can also inhibit nuclear localisation of the androgen receptor. Milk Thistle will also have an inhibitory effect on the insulin-like growth factor receptor-mediated signaling pathway. All in all, there seems to be a reasonable expectation that this stuff is anti-anabolic. It's a real loser to include during a cycle. A much better alternative is Prunella Vulgaris, which has been shown to protect liver cells and activate the Aryl hydrocarbon receptor, thereby allowing it to work as an anti-oestrogen as well. As long as you're going to take oral steroids, you may as well take a liver protector that isn't going to hinder your gains.

Wouldn't you agree that running. 250mg/week cycle is only really "explosive" on the wallet. Pretty sure that's a trt dose, and the gains from which would be minimal. If adding food to his diet, and getting more motivation helps wouldn't it be safe to say he shouldn't be using AAS at all? After all this is supposed to be something that is added when we have plateaued and diet and training are no longer enough to get the results that we want. Just a thought.

Is it your first cycle? I would recommend you to try this cycle but for 4 weeks. I always start with 4 weeks and add one more week every next cycle to avoid exhaustion. Are you getting ready for a competition?

Wouldn't you agree that running. 250mg/week cycle is only really "explosive" on the wallet. Pretty sure that's a trt dose, and the gains from which would be minimal. If adding food to his diet, and getting more motivation helps wouldn't it be safe to say he shouldn't be using AAS at all? After all this is supposed to be something that is added when we have plateaued and diet and training are no longer enough to get the results that we want. Just a thought.
You're not wrong, but the longer time goes on the more people want to use these drugs as a substitute for hard work; ramping up the dosages when something in their training and sleep schedule isn't adding up. It's the reason why even most "serious" lifters nowadays look like shit, sometimes even worse than before they started. There's people that don't fall for this garbage. People who know what it means to eat and train and not party. People that steady cruise on 200/200 Test/Deca that would absolutely dwarf anyone that posts here even on a bad day.