• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 12 mg per day hydro dependent. Can i take suboxone whenever?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I posted an identical thread about methadone when I was on 5 mg per day. I am now on 12 mg per day hydro dependent to feel slightly shitty all day but able to work. Can i take suboxone whenever I want at this super low dependency? I feel like bupe is so strong when I do it while clean that it will totally overpower such a low hydro dose and I won't have precipitated withdrawal.

A 1.5 to 2 mg bupe high at my tolerance level will have me nodding out like good dope.

Im.guessing it be safest to wait until a morning to take it because I feel the most in withdrawal when I wake up and it's been 8+ hrs.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I'm trying to find a way off a 200mg a day oxy habbit right now. Way back in the dat I tried to detox off just a small amount like your on. It was still hell. It's really hard to come off no matter what the dose is. If I were you, I'd spend 3 days in bed, you will feel alot better pretty quick. Don't even think about going over to that other shit. Run while you still can

I'm trying to find a way off a 200mg a day oxy habbit right now. Way back in the dat I tried to detox off just a small amount like your on. It was still hell. It's really hard to come off no matter what the dose is. If I were you, I'd spend 3 days in bed, you will feel alot better pretty quick. Don't even think about going over to that other shit. Run while you still can
I was just gonna abuse the bupe because I can get high on it really well then probably go back on my methadone prescription (I don't find methadone recreational).

So I'm not trying to get off opioids at this point although I'm closer than I've been in a long time to kicking right now....it's probably the right thing to do.

Unfortunately I'm slammed with work amd don't have 3 days to not sleep and feel like trash.

The only reason I switched onto hydro from methadone was because i was gonna taper completely off and I like kicking with the shortest half life opioid I can find.

The last time I came off completely I went to the hydros first as well. I understand the work part as it stopped me from getting clean for a long time. I haven't had an oxy since yesterday. I'm doing it with gabapentin and tramadol. I couldn't work if I had too but coming off a huge amount of oxy. If you can just get to a time when you have a few days I think you be ok. I would always go to subs after sleeping thru the night. It would be about 14 hours. When I started to get tears and stuff. I never had an issue going on sub that way