• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

11:11

hmm, yeah if when ever you see 4:20 and you imagine marijuana, its time to slow down.
if when you see 4:20 and think of hitler, you should probably study Ganesha...hahahah

xeiqgi.jpg

"there is a sty in the eye of the beholder, we grow old while the sea grows older"
- skatenigs(yeehaa)

happy 11-11-11 * !!:!!:!!

coincidentally, at the library today i saw a book entirely devoted to the subject of {{11:11}}

I've been in the habit (or superstition, if you insist) of saying "Om Ganesh, helper of students, remover of obstacles" every time I notice 11:11 on a digital clock, for as long as I can remember. I'll never live to see another similarly auspicious date, and for that I make this post.

kankiten.jpg

Kanki Ten (Ganesh) as he is typically depicted in Japan, where he is worshiped by several mystical fraternal orders that date from the introduction of Buddhism.

^^where can we go from here??
there?!

MDOA
Ganesha and Ketu are kind of a big deal to me, they are 'Moksha Karaka' - the Deity and Shadow-Planet who are the final-liberators from Earth and the Archetypes. Ganesha clears the path for Ketu to lead the way for the Spirit to fallow, and run it home(narayana) - in a manner of speaking.
~ Aum Gam Ganapataye Namaha ~