View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

10ug micro dose of LSD

bflost2016

Greenlighter
Does anyone have a estimate of how long a 10ug micro dose of LSD will last?

Is this roughly the equivalent of 1/10th of a full hit?

Well mathematically the answer would be 72 minutes (for a 12 hour trip) and most likely weak effects

but in actuality I have no idea and most likely it wouldn't have almost any effect the lowest Iv heard going on the market was 40ug tabs so 10ug wouldn't do much

-Streetcow

It doesn't work like that where 1/10th the dose will last 1/10th the amount of time. It will basicall last for the same amount of time as a full dose, but you won't notice the very tail end of it because the dose is so low that at some point it will be completely imperceptible.

Duration of psychedelic effects functions in something like the way the sound diminishes when you strike a bell. If you hit a bell softly, it will diminish at the same rate as if you hit it hard, but you have to put your ear closer to it to hear the sound of the softer strike. Dosing smaller amounts of drugs is somewhat analogous to that.

It doesn't work like that where 1/10th the dose will last 1/10th the amount of time. It will basicall last for the same amount of time as a full dose, but you won't notice the very tail end of it because the dose is so low that at some point it will be completely imperceptible.

Duration of psychedelic effects functions in something like the way the sound diminishes when you strike a bell. If you hit a bell softly, it will diminish at the same rate as if you hit it hard, but you have to put your ear closer to it to hear the sound of the softer strike. Dosing smaller amounts of drugs is somewhat analogous to that.

Best analogy ive heard

well thank you for setting me straight on that

man I learn something new everyday on this forum

also iv never micro dosed what does it do for people???

-streetcow

National Geographic did a documentary on LSD and it said that 25ug are enough to feel the effects so you might not feel anything at all.

I predict with some confidence that placebo effects will dominate at that dose.

I can feel 10ug, feel litlebit more energize and wake up. 25ug in a job is too much for me, because that dose influence my conversations to people. Duration is long 5-10h.

If you actually want to microdose for the supposed supplemental qualities it might have like for depression / ADHD / anxiety etc, then yes a threshold dose in that region makes sense...

If the reason you want to take LSD is as a psychedelic, then you are being way overcautious and the only reason to take such a dose is if you're actually very unsure of the potency of your doses. 50-60 actual micrograms at least, is where it's at. Not very trippy but at least it is enough to have a meaningful experience. And if you're curious, I usually take lab tested acid.