• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 10mg prozac 5mg oxy

bigdicks100

Greenlighter
hello i took 5mg oxy and im also on 10mg prozac. i have read some stuff about this combination causing serotonin syndrome, but it's unclear to me how likely that is or exactly what causes this reaction. is the dose of each drug low enough that i do not have to worry about this? are there other possible effects i should be concerned about? i have done a lot of googling but have come up with conflicting results. dont know if this matters but ive been on prozac for about 2 weeks so my body is fairly adjusted to it. ive never taken oxy before so i dont have a tolerance. i think i'll most likely be fine but i would like more information. its irritating how little research there really is on ssris and how they work and interact with other substances. sorry if i posted this in the wrong place ive never used this forum before.

Ive never heard of opioids having anything at all to do with seratonin syndrome. Hell doctors prescribe opioids to people who are on ssris.

Ya what ^ he said ... plus 5 mg oxy? Lucky you man I wish I could feel that... I can't even feel 140 mgs oxy :( 5 mgs wouldn't make my pinky toe high

Both are low doses, there shouldn't be any problem
And SS is extremely rare with those two drugs and only happens in the elderly iirc (if it's even SS and not something different)