• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 10mg Oxycontin - What should i Do with them?

Psymon

Greenlighter
Hi,

I have an oxycodone tolerance of about 80mg but my doc gave me 10mg oxycontin to have twice a day(28 of them) + Oxycodone IR 5mg (Endone here in Australia) for breakthrough pain.

What would you do for the best bang for your buck with Oxycontin 10mgs? I crushed one and they seem to crush lot better than MS Contins (Thank goodness).

Any thoughts on ROA, Dosage would be great. BTW I dont IV but any other ROA is ok by me.

Thanks

Hi,

I have an oxycodone tolerance of about 80mg but my doc gave me 10mg oxycontin to have twice a day(28 of them) + Oxycodone IR 5mg (Endone here in Australia) for breakthrough pain.

What would you do for the best bang for your buck with Oxycontin 10mgs? I crushed one and they seem to crush lot better than MS Contins (Thank goodness).

Any thoughts on ROA, Dosage would be great. BTW I dont IV but any other ROA is ok by me.

Thanks

How do you normally take them when you take the 80mg? The oral and rectal BA of oxycodone are the same which is higher than its nasal BA, so you should take them orally or plug them. You can eat half and plug the other half, but if you have never plugged it before then you might want to try plugging half your dose first, and go from there. If you don't want to plug it then just crush and eat.

Last edited:
I usually plug cause I like the quick onset but I was hoping to hear snorting oxycontin 10's is good!! Thats cool, any other suggestions are welcome...I've heard of ppl smoking oxycontin 80's on foil n stuff, I'm guessing that's a waste because of the low BA? ....... I would take a phat 10 min high over a medium high for several hours... Please don't suggest iv tho ( the devil on my right shoulder is already nagging me)! Lol

Smoking is a complete waste of time, snorting them will clog up your sinus passages and is waste too. Whoever says it gets you higher is lying. The only way to use these is to crush and swallow or plug as mentioned previously. Do not inject! There are 4000 threads on this if your "devil" is tempting you. The rush is not that great and it's just too dangerous without micron filters and even then it's not safe.

I suggest crushing them and then parachuting the powder. Intranasal BA for oxycodone is lower than its oral BA, so snorting them would be a bit of a waste as you'd lose some of the drug.

so are they just reg old 10mg white oxycontin? i would probably snort them, but oral BA is high and lasts longer, just doesnt hit as hard and as fast.

Definitely don't snort reformulated oxycontin, especially the little ass 10mg, I guarantee you won't feel anything unless you've never done opiates before.

Pop it or plug it. What I do with oxycontin, is I hold it under my tongue until that gelatinous blob disappears, usually after 1-2 hours.

^ tricomb, do u get the reformulated ops and hold them under ur tongue? How well does that work n whats the difference from crushing n eatn the little bastards?

Yes, Back before reformulated OC I would never have put OC under my tongue. But now, with this OP BS, I break it up into like 4 pieces, (I don't even bother powdering it, although you can with a coffee grinder) and hold them under my tongue for 1-2 hours. It works just as well as taking the old OC's orally, which is VERY well.

When I just pop the OPs orally, they give me a terrible stomach ache and cramps.

OP, I mean, you could snort them if you really like snorting stuff. As others have said, it's not the best idea, like snorting percs, given all the filler and extra non-opioid crap in em, but snorting that stuff just once shouldn't give you much problems.

If you like rectal though, well, that's a lot more efficient for such a dose of oxy ime

EDIT: NEVER MIND I must have skipped over the part about your tolerance and the amount of these pills you have. Plugging and/or eating them is a much better method than snorting, unless you just wanna snort one one time and then not again.

Definitely don't snort reformulated oxycontin, especially the little ass 10mg, I guarantee you won't feel anything unless you've never done opiates before.

This is very sound advice. If they're the new OP/OxyNeo formulation snorting them would not end up being much fun at all...

Plus it's stupid to snort OPs, they gel too much. Octagon Opana on the other hand, barely gels at all.

I have some opana that's been sitting in a syringe w/ water over night and it's hardly "gelled".

Ok thx man...im gonna try that with my 80s today...if it works as well as old oc's then im sold

How do you tell if an op 10 oxy is real. I got one from a buddy for back pain and didn't take away the pain so I took 2.5 more.. And I notice you can't chew them.. But hard to grasp I had taken that many and felt nothing.. And one of them the numbers are not lined up.. What's the numbers look like.. Are they lined the same way or is one right side up and one upside down?? How can I tell??

How do you tell if an op 10 oxy is real. I got one from a buddy for back pain and didn't take away the pain so I took 2.5 more.. And I notice you can't chew them.. But hard to grasp I had taken that many and felt nothing.. And one of them the numbers are not lined up.. What's the numbers look like.. Are they lined the same way or is one right side up and one upside down?? How can I tell??

Hi guys , sorry for bumping an old thread guys, just wanted to get some advice on the topic as a newbie.

SWIM got hands on Oxycodone Hydrochloride 5mg tabs and wanted to ask what was a recommend way to take them and a dosage for someone who is very new to opioids.

Thank you in advance for helping .

If you want the best form of bio-availability, which is oral, Crush them up into powder and eat it straight up. Try not to get it on your tongue as it would taste like shit. Or you could parachute them to avoid that problem.

Thanks Alpha . Will do some more reading on the crush .

Sorry Kleinerkiffer, will post there.

Thank you .