• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

10mg of zanax and dont feel anything

Either you're getting a tolerance or you're fucked up as hell, don't know what benzos usually feel like, and won't remember posting this thread. In which case, I just wasted 2 minutes of my life replying to a thread you'll never know you posted. Thanks asshole.

LOL!

Imagine the sudden surplus of free space on the servers if all the posts made and forgotten under the influence of benzos disappeared:D

LOL!

Imagine the sudden surplus of free space on the servers if all the posts made and forgotten under the influence of benzos disappeared:D

probably be only two posts left in benzo discussion thread. I'd always post in there if I was high, and go back and read it the next day and not have a clue I wrote it.

Anyway, 10mg is alot of xanax. I find that benzos don't really have euphoria associated with them. they just stop you thinking much, and mess up memory and motor function. The only times I enjoyed getting high on them is when I had anxiety problems. Most of that enjoyment probably came from being relieved of symptoms.

OP: what yourself with benzos. They are possibly hands down the most painful drug to get off if you become addicted.

Got prescribed 2mg Xanax for anxiety, but wanna have "fun" on them as well...
I have now taken 10mg and dont feel anything, except from a little sleepy, not too much..
I almost feel a bit depressed..like waiting for sometning to happen.

I thought I could try another benso, and went to the doctor yesterday and she said she didnt wanna give me Valium and Clonezapam because they are stronger???!! Thats not true, is is?

So that to do?

I took some panadine extra as well with 15mg codeine inside... but dint feel high or euphoric like I want to feel...

I think, Rivotril/Paxam ( Clonazepam) 2 mg is giving more to "enjoyable experience" than Xanax ( Alprazolam) 2mg.

There are only 2 Brands available here in Australia, Rivotril or Paxam.

I think the prescription of Panadeine forte or under other its generic names are lots stronger, compared to Panadeine Extra.

I tried 4 Panadeine Extra. ( 15mg Codeine each tabs)
I also have tried 2 Panadeine Forte. ( 30mg Codeine each tabs).

I could notice the difference effect to me.

The prescription ones are better. The Schedule 3 meds like Panadeine Extra just makes me feel sleepy, though.
( Actually they are both from the same company, but, I just don't know why the effect is so different.)

It's not Psychological thought, well, if someone , say, give me 3 tabs of Codapane Forte/Dymadon Forte/Codalgin Forte to take on , say , Mon morning, then 6 tabs of the Schedule3 Panadeine Extra , say 3 days later, without looking at the the Brands, i could feel the different effects on me.

The OTC one makes me more sedated, but the prescription one gives me feeling of well being.

( Funny though, but I am the type of a person who likes to observe even little things like that.....:) )

I think, Rivotril/Paxam ( Clonazepam) 2 mg is giving more to "enjoyable experience" than Xanax ( Alprazolam) 2mg.

There are only 2 Brands available here in Australia, Rivotril or Paxam.

I think the prescription of Panadeine forte or under other its generic names are lots stronger, compared to Panadeine Extra.

I tried 4 Panadeine Extra. ( 15mg Codeine each tabs)
I also have tried 2 Panadeine Forte. ( 30mg Codeine each tabs).

I could notice the difference effect to me.

The prescription ones are better. The Schedule 3 meds like Panadeine Extra just makes me feel sleepy, though.
( Actually they are both from the same company, but, I just don't know why the effect is so different.)

It's not Psychological thought, well, if someone , say, give me 3 tabs of Codapane Forte/Dymadon Forte/Codalgin Forte to take on , say , Mon morning, then 6 tabs of the Schedule3 Panadeine Extra , say 3 days later, without looking at the the Brands, i could feel the different effects on me.

The OTC one makes me more sedated, but the prescription one gives me feeling of well being.

( Funny though, but I am the type of a person who likes to observe even little things like that.....:) )

The 2grams of paracetamol are clogging up your absorption and hence the OTC 60mg codeine dosage feels like less. (it's also more dangerous than the 1gram of Para in the fortes)

10 mgs? Either you're getting a tolerance or you're fucked up as hell, don't know what benzos usually feel like, and won't remember posting this thread. In which case, I just wasted 2 minutes of my life replying to a thread you'll never know you posted. Thanks asshole.

considering they posted the same thread in two different forums and they got merged, a possibility :)

I once took 72mg of Alprazalam at one time. cant remember a thing but I did go for a drive! I know this as I poped a tyre and lost a hubcap and also my fuel level was on a critically low level once I woke Up. lucky I wasn't taking any opiate/opioids! dont remember driving but I did. took me 2 weeks to notice the poped tyre. but I was claiming someone had stolen my hubcap and milked my car but for one you cant milk my car that low I have tried!
not recomended for anyway but I frequently was taking 20-30mg here and there. I chewed up the bars (Bloody Bitter as hell for such a small amount of drug in a tablet, Diazepam is nowhere near as bitter and Oxazepam tastes like nothing at 30mg/tab)

I took a high dose of xanax as one of my first benzo experiences and it was pretty non-eventful :p

I watched some TV and a movie but was totally un-interested and unable to follow anything going on.

It was a really boring experience. I learnt #1 - take less, #2 - I don't really enjoy benzos much by themselves....in stressful situations a low dose is good, but not really enjoyable for me,

I learnt was that you can get extra value out of your DVD's you watch them on them ad then you can watch them again off them and its like watching a brand new movie as I couldn't Remember S#!T from the first time! LOL

i know a girl that'll never walk again and suffered severe brain damage thanks partly to benzos and driving, its worse than alcohol in my opinion. dont do it.

Klonopin is a much more potent pill than xanax. I too can take 10mg and barely feel it. I was prescribed xanax for 5 years and have been on klonopin for the past 3 and it is much more effective than xanax and mg for mg works way better and longer for anxiety relief. Xanax is a little more sedating but doesnt last nearly as long. Once you get a tolerance to these things it never really goes away.