• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 10mg hydrocodone shaved, exposed2moisture, or fake?

Opana313

Bluelighter
Hey all, I have a grip of 10mg hydrocodone that look legit on the bottom(with the line) and top seems like it was handled poorly for a long time or got washed or maybe shaved on top..the m367 is definitely on poi t but blown up almost seems like top of each pill may have been shaved off maybe causing the m367 to look different bigger..I chew mine up and they are hella chalky.
What do y'all think? Dangerous indeed but I do have a bit of subs built up in system but even 24hrs later usually feel some relief from 2-4 hydros but idk if the look and feel is fucking with me but I'm sure is just the sub. I have had fetti in dirty 30s and after trying 5 of these I'm sure there is no fetty. ---i know this is a dumb dangerous way that I went about it..I would test it if it was that easy from where I am.....my guess is the fucker shaved the top of every hydro into whatever bag of bs he may had sold to others for more profit. Just pissed, don't want to die and do not want to get ripped off either. Any comments will be appreciated but be nice I know my high risk behavior of even accepting them(nothing else round) is plain shameful.

Delete if need be. I had a buddy test out a few so of course it's my lil quarter sub saturating my receptors. Just need to wait. But trams seem to breakthrough thr subs strange

Hey @Opana313 :)

So, unfortunately this is gonna get locked up and any other thread like it would share the same fate. We have no possible way of identifying drugs remotely, so even though we really would love to, we decide to move on and give the space to threads with objectives that we can actually assist with. No harm done, just for future reference.