• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos 10mg diazepam (Valium)

yaliwoah

Greenlighter
i know xanax unfortunately has a bad rep when it comes to dangerous counterfeits or being laced but does anyone know if that is just as likely with valium ? i’ve only found a couple stories online about people taking fake valium and it turning out bad. i’m asking this because i’ve been trying to identify this round blue D|10 pill (sold to me as 10mg diazepam/valium) for 2 hours and couldn’t get anything exactly like it except for a single picture on a website that was in russian.

No one here will be able to tell you if your pill is legit and my advice is not to take a mystery pill. Have you any test kit?

Of course counterfeit diazepam exists. There has been plenty reported in UK through wedinos which tests pills.

where are you located?

Not really looking for anyone to tell if the pill is legit, I’m aware that testing your drugs is the only way to be certain of what it actually is, I’m just wondering what are the odds of me dying from taking one ? I’ve never had an issue identifying pills until now so unfortunately i don’t have a test kit. However I do plan on purchasing one. Also i’ve seen those stories but I couldn’t find anymore after that and i’m located in the US.

This is from Scotland.
Counterfit diazepam does exist.
If you found picture like that, it's probably some manufacturer who posts to your place from most like Serbia. They have same letters as the Russians and they have same kind of language, so it's pretty high chance you just thought it's russian.
Lots of drugs coming from Romania and Serbia to all over EU.
We got these 15x packets of 1mg alpros, which are called Ksalol. They come from Serbia, but in my experience they're actually pretty legit stuff.

Not really looking for anyone to tell if the pill is legit, I’m aware that testing your drugs is the only way to be certain of what it actually is, I’m just wondering what are the odds of me dying from taking one ? I’ve never had an issue identifying pills until now so unfortunately i don’t have a test kit. However I do plan on purchasing one. Also i’ve seen those stories but I couldn’t find anymore after that and i’m located in the US.
Not very high, unless your dealer is a idiot or a psychopath who presses pills and puts some fentanyl in them.
They're sold as bemzos, so they're likely to be benzos. Maybe not diazepam, I have had many experiences with counterfit pills being something else benzo than what they were suppost to be.
But this is all hypothetical. I can't advocate for you to take the pill.

Just pharma counts for me with substances like that. Then i can be sure if they handed over to me in the pharmacy.

I don't mean to sound harsh but taking random unknown pills is foolish. Especially based on the risk/reward balance on a possible 10 mg valium. The buzz from that even if it is legit is pretty mild and not worth risking the very dangerous shit that could be in it.

OP you're asking questions that are pretty much impossible to advise upon and irresponsible to guess about. So with that in mind, we really cant tell you.

I think you as a human being with some experience in the drug trade no that you're making a questionable decision by taking some unknown Russian pill. I think that is why youre asking and your instincts are pretty spot-on.

In closing, we cant really know what the pill is from where we sit and with that knowledge in mind we definitely cant give you advice regarding the probability of death as a result.