• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

10mg ambien snorting pros and cons?

STRYKA

Greenlighter
Hey, I had thought about making a small line of ambien to take a hit and see how it effectsme. Id just like to try it once and see because I'm running low on my medication and if it's not bad might be able to use a little off and on before bed so I can conserve. Thank yall.

Hey, I had thought about making a small line of ambien to take a hit and see how it effectsme. Id just like to try it once and see because I'm running low on my medication and if it's not bad might be able to use a little off and on before bed so I can conserve. Thank yall.
Ambien pros and cons are the same regardless of ROA except when you snort it you add a nasal drip and irritation to totally losing your conscious

Ambien pros and cons are the same regardless of ROA except when you snort it you add a nasal drip and irritation to totally losing your conscious
Yea I know thank you. I didn't wanna get to that point so I was doing small amounts and feel it just a little bit but not like I thought that's ok though. I read where it said snorting it would last longer than taking it orally but I dunno if that was just a scare tactic or not.

ambien has a terrible burn but in regards to conserving supply its pretty similar to oral in terms of effect but your mileage may vary.

Snorting it isn't neccessary. Eating is fine. I had powerful trips when I was younger with small doses of ambien combined with pot.

You might want to be with someone else if you intend on using recreationally. It's a weird drug. Turn your phone off and put it away, you will post weird stuff. DO NOT combine with alcohol.