• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

107 lbs Meth Stolen by Cops (California)

microtel

Bluelighter
"By Robert J. Lopez

October 9, 2013, 8:46 p.m.

State agents arrested four men involved in a suspected drug trafficking organization in San Bernardino County [California] and seized more than 100 pounds of methamphetamine and nine pounds of cocaine, authorities said Wednesday.

The four reputed members of La Familia Michoacana were ... "

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...cking-ring-20131009,0,5792345.story?track=rss

~M
Sad day. These free-enterprising folks employed multiple people and added perk to a very depressed region. Sad indeed.

lol

good job I guess.

EDIT: Oh, they arrested people and seized that.

...that title is misleading. I was primed to think the cops actually stole it from the evidence stores. And weed, but yeah.

Last edited:
lol

good job I guess.

EDIT: Oh, they arrested people and seized that.

...that title is misleading. I was primed to think the cops actually stole it from the evidence stores. And weed, but yeah.

A demonstration in how the eye perceives information, note the inherent bias in typical News Reports when it's delivered in such self-righteous tones of
"our guys caught them and snuffed them out" attitude. And our guys are Pure Righteousness. Really? What's your worldview? There are always
extenuating circumstances beyond reported information and legal briefs.

They stole it from minds like mine.

I'll go protest guys. The rest of you set up a new network to bring speed to the CAPTAIN.