• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

100ug LSD - Can I behave normally?

I'm thinking about taking a tab of acid which is supposed to be 100ug and just wondering how out of touch of reality I'll be or appear to be to others. I've had a dose somewhere in the range of about 50ug before and I still could act and talk normal but found my imagination would start to twist reality slightly and unless I reminded myself this is from the drug it was easy to accept these distortions as reality. So just wondering how much more powerful and mind bending would a 100ug dose be? Is it easy to handle once the come up is over (50ug come up was very anxiety ridden but I felt in very much control once the effects started) or am I gonna end up suddenly feeling like this is waaay different and stronger than 50ug and can't control myself?
There a big difference between a 50 and a 100 dose cognitively. If you're not used to the high, I wouldn't risk it around people and getting busted.

100 straight is a bad dose too IMO.

It's an under-macro dose.

50 ug is a nice, full mini dose.

75 ug is pushing it into edgy territory without giving you enough to outweight it.

125 is the ball park.

150 can be full. It's a half OG Microdot remember so it's no light dose.

300 is potentially rivetting.

I am on 500 today. I turned a bad trip an a bad week, life around with a redose.

It's the way ironically for ME personally. I am not advocating this.

Under normal circumstances the advice would be very sternly, Do you not take more LSD if you are on a bad trip.

It can make it worse and I have been there.

But also it can make it better it can give you a foothold to step out of hell suit a bright new surrounding if you can be creative and free with your imagination in the moment.

But again it takes navigating with mindfulness and self-awareness.

Most people fortunately do not explore LSD so deeply as to encounter the true bad trips which are just like bad days rollercoaster experiences rewarding and healing as much as traumatic at times.

I am not a good advert for this drug so I need to be careful what I say. I mean I am because I do not feel intellectually compromised or harmed by any level of usage but then there is the personality and psychology of the mindset and emotions and belief system.

But as an extreme user I do not wish for me to set bad example.

Although, in my defense, Syd Barrett did actually effectively do so for myself as an impressionable teen looking for a calling in life.

100 straight is a bad dose too IMO.

It's an under-macro dose.

50 ug is a nice, full mini dose.

75 ug is pushing it into edgy territory without giving you enough to outweight it.

125 is the ball park.

150 can be full. It's a half OG Microdot remember so it's no light dose.

300 is potentially rivetting.

I am on 500 today. I turned a bad trip an a bad week, life around with a redose.

It's the way ironically for ME personally. I am not advocating this.

Under normal circumstances the advice would be very sternly, Do you not take more LSD if you are on a bad trip.

It can make it worse and I have been there.

But also it can make it better it can give you a foothold to step out of hell suit a bright new surrounding if you can be creative and free with your imagination in the moment.

But again it takes navigating with mindfulness and self-awareness.

Most people fortunately do not explore LSD so deeply as to encounter the true bad trips which are just like bad days rollercoaster experiences rewarding and healing as much as traumatic at times.

I am not a good advert for this drug so I need to be careful what I say. I mean I am because I do not feel intellectually compromised or harmed by any level of usage but then there is the personality and psychology of the mindset and emotions and belief system.

But as an extreme user I do not wish for me to set bad example.

Although, in my defense, Syd Barrett did actually effectively do so for myself as an impressionable teen looking for a calling in life.
Your a dose demon ! I’m starting to suspect you don’t just take it, and maybe are close to the ball of the root ? …with my extensive tripping I do feel some what mentally compromised, mostly in the sense it’s like Iv been somewhere most people haven’t and it’s kinda like talking to someone who never been to prison about prison, you can’t know what it’s like till you been there

Your a dose demon ! I’m starting to suspect you don’t just take it, and maybe are close to the ball of the root ? …with my extensive tripping I do feel some what mentally compromised, mostly in the sense it’s like Iv been somewhere most people haven’t and it’s kinda like talking to someone who never been to prison about prison, you can’t know what it’s like till you been there
Your thoughts I respect and always are interesting I don't fully follow you here because I have taken 1000 µg today unexpectedly because I live in the moment and the hour.

I can relate to exactly what you say and this is what I am trying to do but actually doing it's like being in two places at one time because there's no way that I can bring my mind and consciousness back but at the same time I have to be here in the material body and actively engage sensibly with the world and other conscious people but I feel I can do this flexibly according to my own needs and preferences, and what I personally feel is the best thing for everybody in general I have to put that primitively at the second.

But at the same time the whole time now it's like I'm looking out of the corner of my eye in amazement at the immaterial plane where my mind still in habits it's like it's split consciousness.

I could completely stop taking LSD or any psychedelics and if I was just physically well and comfortable enough to live a basic normal life I could pretend I've never touched a single drug ever and go about any sort of trivial pursuit certainly I would work a job if I was fit and then I would have friendships and holidays and maybe go to the gym and so on and ride a bike.

It will still be there for me.

Okay I'm losing my points today if I have them to begin with I think I do.

Just picking my head and spirits up here really after one seriously deep depressive crash this week from which the only way is up.

I'm taking strides to that effect now. I hope these words are not silly and patronising.

It is madness though. 349 trips from February. It's clocking uprapidly of late and so far I have just been going with it, until I get my feet back on the ground eventually which I always have done.

Your thoughts I respect and always are interesting I don't fully follow you here because I have taken 1000 µg today unexpectedly because I live in the moment and the hour.

I can relate to exactly what you say and this is what I am trying to do but actually doing it's like being in two places at one time because there's no way that I can bring my mind and consciousness back but at the same time I have to be here in the material body and actively engage sensibly with the world and other conscious people but I feel I can do this flexibly according to my own needs and preferences, and what I personally feel is the best thing for everybody in general I have to put that primitively at the second.

But at the same time the whole time now it's like I'm looking out of the corner of my eye in amazement at the immaterial plane where my mind still in habits it's like it's split consciousness.

I could completely stop taking LSD or any psychedelics and if I was just physically well and comfortable enough to live a basic normal life I could pretend I've never touched a single drug ever and go about any sort of trivial pursuit certainly I would work a job if I was fit and then I would have friendships and holidays and maybe go to the gym and so on and ride a bike.

It will still be there for me.

Okay I'm losing my points today if I have them to begin with I think I do.

Just picking my head and spirits up here really after one seriously deep depressive crash this week from which the only way is up.

I'm taking strides to that effect now. I hope these words are not silly and patronising.
I do envy you for being able to dose that way, I miss it, honestly i am such a coward when it comes to dosing now, which I don’t understand cause I always have fun and am glad I dosed after the fact, but leading up to the trip I get crazy anxiety..wish I was still as fearless as I once was, but it’s seems like eventually I will leave tripping in the past forever, which is a sad thought

I do envy you for being able to dose that way, I miss it, honestly i am such a coward when it comes to dosing now, which I don’t understand cause I always have fun and am glad I dosed after the fact, but leading up to the trip I get crazy anxiety..wish I was still as fearless as I once was
If I can just share my own feelings and experience on this it's a psychological thing and the fear is just like that climbing wall initial a termination or the diving board at the swimming pool now personally I never actually got over those fears one thing I cannot handle is those concrete high diving boards because I do have a kind of vertigo thing and I'm just not going to force exposure on that in this life time I don't need to until I need to and then adrenaline will take care of it for me.

So I took six years plus break from tripping until January 2019 and I started with 200 µg which I was expecting to be a gradual 1 1/2 hour rise and peeking at five hours and a smooth but full experience but no I didn't even have time to sit down within five minutes it smacked me in my face and I was full on tripping.

I had taken very large doses in the past without any anxiety or apprehension or fear or difficulty for harmful effects but I did have to work through a phobia and anxiety about macro dosing again.

It is not that high was less of a coward as such then anybody else I really was but I was determined to go down this path and bit by bit I acclimated and it became ordinary but still as spectacular as ever because it is an infinite thing unlocking the consciousness and removing the perception filters.

I've just realised that maybe a load of nonsense above so I'll say no more now I'm just vaporizing a little blue dream at the end of a very long day winding my mind is down in a very dreamy hazy state.

I think the points so the general one is that fears are natural but they can be overcome when there is no actual need a place for them.

It can take a bit of courage and trust initially but it's like dipping your toes bit by bit knowing that the worst case scenario is not the end of the world.

Blue dream is still a great strain, big yields good profile and everyone loves it, a great strain to grow, it’s not a 30% thc strain but Iv never really cared for thc % unless I was gonna use it to make an extract, I’ll take a 15% thc strain with a crazy terpen profile anyday

Blue dream is still a great strain, big yields good profile and everyone loves it, a great strain to grow, it’s not a 30% thc strain but Iv never really cared for thc % unless I was gonna use it to make an extract, I’ll take a 15% thc strain with a crazy terpen profile anyday
Hi since some time dilated gap, and an extra 500 Mics, plus yes that Bluefdream was nice.

2 yr cured, It smells as fruity and fresh as it did ever.

It was very enjoyable anyway except this is the auto flower version so you're probably about right there I think because we do a surprisingly good job maximising the potency in the conditions about 15% THC but with a decent range of other Turpines and cannabinoids is the ballpark with our stronger strange being up to 19% maybe 20 at most.

And it's completely son grown organic cured properly full of natural flavour and a very dreamy hallucinogenic high too.

100 ug is a perfect standard dose

You'll have a great experience (if all is well regarding set & setting) and you won't be too fucked up to not function in public

Every weekend in summer I drop a tab, visit the zoo, the Royal Botanical gargen, the beach, cottage, etc

People might catch on while talking with you as you talk about being "one with mother nature" ha ha, and stuff like that, but you won't be impaired

200 ug I would only be with close friends at a private lakeside cottage, bbqing, swimming, music, camp fire at night, etc

I have 1/4 dosed "Lucy Stars" that are 25 ug micro dose that I can take one or two and attend a family bbq and nobody would ever know....just in a GREAT energetic happy outgoing mood

LSD is freaking Amazing lol....the dopaminergic properties compared to Psilocybin mushrooms make it much more energetic & pleasurable for me

But ya, a standard 100 ug dose of LSD is just right. Not too light....not too heavy

Just right :)