• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

100mg Vyvanse, no effects?

whimsicalpeach

Greenlighter
Took 60mg of Vyvanse 3 hours ago, took another 40mg 2 hours ago... I still feel exactly the same. I have barely any tolerance besides 20mg here and there for anxiety, any explanations?

Yes I do, and usually instantly. But I've noticed that when I take larger doses it takes about 2 to 3 hours to kick in.

Vyvanse takes 2 hours to kick in, and its effects are very smooth and last 12-14 hours usually. And they are pretty consistent throughout users.

^Yes, Vyvanse (Lisdexamphetamine) is a long-acting Amphetamine preparation so expect it to take a little while longer than a short-acting preparation to kick in. But, it sounds like you've probably passed over the threshold of time when one should be experiencing effects. We can only speculate as to what might have happened though, so don't be expecting a concrete answer.

Vyvanse just may not work for u I would take your perscribed amount until it's gone because sometimes it's takes a few days for some meds to work properly and if it still isn't working when u go back to your doctor tell him that u felt it wasn't working and if u could switch meds

If u don't have a prescription idk