• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

100mg 5-HTP day before rolling... will this still have a reduction in effects?

who?ami

Greenlighter
So, was thinking about taking some delicious goodies tomorrow (smells like rootbeer) can't wait..

But me being a dummy thought taking a 5HTP pill today would help the cause...after doing some research I find out the HTP will actually reduce the roll.
I haven't taken any previously in the past couple weeks and just 1 100mg pill today. Am I really going to regret it or do I have nothing to worry about and continue as planned?

Thanks for any feedback

So, was thinking about taking some delicious goodies tomorrow (smells like rootbeer) can't wait..

But me being a dummy thought taking a 5HTP pill today would help the cause...after doing some research I find out the HTP will actually reduce the roll.
I haven't taken any previously in the past couple weeks and just 1 100mg pill today. Am I really going to regret it or do I have nothing to worry about and continue as planned?

Thanks for any feedback

One dose of 5-HTP is barely gunna change anything. Don't worry about it and enjoy yourself.

delicious goodies tomorrow (smells like rootbeer)

The smell of MDMA is no indicator of it being good. Pure MDMA should be odourless.