• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1000mg MDMA Pill form.

been there just expect a hard ass roll and a rugged next day of laying in bad all day then a tired week. make sure its wuality tho 1000 mg of garbage will hurt u. proper md u will prob be ok.. its a waste tho onnce u get past a half g u will not be getting any better experience

why the goal of taking 1000mg? why not just have a goal of taking enough drug to feel really good

This is why we can't have nice things. Idiots do stupid shit because they think they are cool.

OP, you only get one brain in this life. Why fuck it up? No amount of euphoria is worth the known risk. And, if it is to you, then you have an addiction and need psychological help.

Swim15, addiction? hahah. This will be my 5th time on MDMA. Many people have done doses like these...

^ and plenty of them have regretted it too.

This is a really foolish idea. I'm not even sure why you're posting this - given that we are a harm reduction forum - and ignoring people's warnings.
Taking excessively large doses of mdma is not safe, and you risk some pretty nasty side effects by taking a gram of MDMA.

Have you ever had any mental health issues?
If not, there's a good chance you will in the days or weeks following such an excessive dose of MDMA.

If you want to push the limits of high dose, intense drug experiences, the intelligent way to do it would be to use something that isn't toxic.

LSD, for instance. I like taking really large doses of psychedelic tryptamines, but i've never posted much about it on bluelighg because i wouldn't want to give people the false impression that it's something i would advise doing.
The difference is that tripping really hard on (presumably) benign psychedelics is a challenging but rewarding experience. Those trips were indescribable.

MDMA on the other hand can be fatal in large doses. You are not invinsible, and you may end up doing yourself great harm by abusing it in this way.

This is extremely ill-advised. Have you read any of the threads about MDMA recovery? If not, you should, because some of the stories im there are exaxtly what you seem to be chasing - neurological and psychological problems that last for months - or even years - at a time.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Indeed :|

Last edited:
Swim15, addiction? hahah. This will be my 5th time on MDMA. Many people have done doses like these...

Mental addiction, not physical. You're retarded. People have also died from doses that high. Hell, a girl I knew died from far less than that after taking an extra pill so the cops wouldn't find it.

Point being, there's no reason. You can roll your balls off with less than 200mg (assuming your MDMA is really which I'm guessing yours isn't and also assuming haven't tried your brain). Why increase the risk exponentially and take the chance of brain damage from neurotoxicity or overheating along with potentially never recovering as there are plenty of stories of people having lasting negative consequences from doses lower than that.

I did a gram of good molly one night and was emotionally fucked for a few months you only have so much seretonin to use and once it's gone you start putting stuff in your receptors that's not supposed to be there. If you are still going to do that get some good supplements for before during and after. There are guides to which sups to take and how much.

If where you live, 1000mg of MDMA your 5th time rolling is not unusual, reckless and incredibly stupid, you have horribly low quality drugs in which cause you should be even more careful.

the most reckless I've seen anyone get with MDMA was two friends taking 1000mg of tested MDMA over the course of a night after doing it the 2 nights prior as well for a huge tolerance. Didn't seem like they were having much fun.

I ended up doing that amount (unknowingly at the time) and sufffered a brain edema which has resulted in constant horrific symptoms. That night ruined my life.

I honestly don't get why people want to take such excessive doses of MDMA. It just doesn't make any sense.
There's only that much serotonin and reuptake transporters. And going any higher than 200mg just doesn't make sense, except you are really big or have tolerance, but then you should consider your MDMA usage anyways.
If you wanna get visuals etc, then take some 2CB or add some acid to your roll.

I hope OP is okay. That's a shitload of M.

Not judging or anything, but am legitimately concerned. I've done 700mg spaced over about 10 hours before and felt like a cross between wanting to backflip a skyscraper and wanting to die. Almost ended up drinking something like four gallons of water (which in itself is pretty damn dangerous), had to sit down a ton but couldn't bear to stay still mentally. I'm about 230 pounds and a bit over 6 feet, so I'm not the smallest guy in the world either.

Could have fucked a hole in an oak tree though.