• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1000 mg of DXM in an attempt to reach the 4th Plateau

I also got like Christmas type close eyed visuals, pretty weird and cool at the same time

I have found this dosage calculator to be reliably accurate http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html . It states at your your weight that, 1000mg should do the trick. But I highly advise against this. 4th plateaus are not just another level past 3rd. It can, and most likely will be a horrifyingly confusing experience, followed by constant time looping and amnesia. 3rd plateaus are difficult as well. They are enjoyable if you are experienced with DXM though. Try the calculator. Work your way up. I'd say take the highest amount you've ever taken before, and add 100mg. Then try it again next time you do DXM. Don't jump from 700 to 1000. I've done up to 1300mg and it was an intense sigma plateau experience for me. It's a very difficult headspace to navigate without working your way there.

I have found this dosage calculator to be reliably accurate http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html . It states at your your weight that, 1000mg should do the trick. But I highly advise against this. 4th plateaus are not just another level past 3rd. It can, and most likely will be a horrifyingly confusing experience, followed by constant time looping and amnesia. 3rd plateaus are difficult as well. They are enjoyable if you are experienced with DXM though. Try the calculator. Work your way up. I'd say take the highest amount you've ever taken before, and add 100mg. Then try it again next time you do DXM. Don't jump from 700 to 1000. I've done up to 1300mg and it was an intense sigma plateau experience for me. It's a very difficult headspace to navigate without working your way there.

3rd plateau is not difficult for me, I like it and it is amazing just listening to music and observing these unique CEV as it feels like I'm floating and flying around a realm of visuals. Not sure if it is OBE when I get this but it does feel like my bed is some kind of flying device and I am floating or moving around somewhat ...but in my body. It is so awesome and is worth doing every month. I usually get this at 600 mg+, but at the 780 mg was even more visual. Do have to be careful though because one negative thought or disturbing idea can change the whole vibe of the experience, but if you just realise its in your head then it goes away. This usually works for me and I've turned almost bad trips into just good ones by just calming down and not focusing on negative. It is usually positive and euphoric for me and though this last one was intense, it wasn't something I couldn't handle and I enjoyed it.

Because of my tolerance, I don't know how 1000 will effect me yet but based on what you said about the memory loops and amnesia it doesn't sound worth it, along with the horror. Are you sure if you stop thinking about it as being horrible then it won't be? Or is it horrible and that's just it. If any one can tell me why 4th plateau would even be worth trying then please do.

At nearly 800 mg, and with my tolerance, I probably could handle 1000 mg (IF it even gets me to 4th plateau) but who knows, the difference between 800 and 1000 might actually be drastic. If it is like the 3rd plat CEV flying I explained, but even more pronounced then I might go for it. If it is 4th plateau then I will still have to consider it and read more reports on it because Based on what I've read it don't sound worth it and pointless....I would be perfectly fine just staying at the 3rd.

I will only go up by 100 mg per trip and work my way up gradually. Do you have a report of your 1300 mg experience? If you do I want to read it and if you don't it be be gnarly if you made one because I 'my kind of interested in that.

Hey I'm kind of late on this. My trip basically consisted of me taking around 800mg dxm Hbr and 500mg dxm Polisitrex. I started with the Polisitrex and when it started kicking in I took the Hbr. The first few hour were spent around a high3rd plateau winding up towards a complete out of body experience. An hour or so later ( may have been 15 minutes my time perception was out the window at this pont). I blacked out and woke up roughly 18 hours after I had initially dosed. there were towels every where. I was naked. All you lights were on and my front, back, and garage door were open. I spent the next 2days slowly coming down from a low 3rd plateau to baseline. I felt like shit the whole time afterwards. I don't think it was unsafe. I just wouldn't recommend it.

Interesting report. You said you took 800 mg and then an hour later the next dose? Last time I took a dose (500 mg) and then an hour later dosed again (100 mg), it was weird and different from if I took it just all at once. At first when the second dose came up I felt like a psycho then I calmed down (and felt fine, not psychotic after I relaxed and remembered that I was just tripping an then felt normal, but for people who are not experienced with dxm that might have been and disturbing and could have been a bad trip, after calming down it just felt intense). Walking was harder and I kind of had to walk slowly and deliberately and making it across my house took longer than usual. It was kind of cool, but I probably will just take the dose all at once and not dose the kind of sigma route where you does then wait an hour or two then does again.

At higher doses it's hard to focus and everything is blurry and kind of spinning so it is best to just listen to music or close your eyes rather than move around after it peaks.