• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

100% Organic Meth

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
Has anyone ever had pure, 100% Organic Meth synthesized from the Ephedra plant, red-phosphorus and iodine?

Nope but I’d love to one day try it. If a full spectrum alkaloid extract is used there will also be fair amounts of Amphetamine in the mix along with other byproducts.

One can actually use a methanol extract as is for the process but it sounds like the yield suffers for it.

-GC

In reality, I wouldn't get your hopes up of getting more pure meth, the middle man always takes his cut.
Brings up an interesting point: Is "Organic" Meth "Crystal" Meth?

I don't think it is, is it? Organic Meth, like the original Meth, it's like a whole different drug, right?

Methamphetamine HYDROCHLORIDE = "CRYSTAL METH"

Methamphetamine? Well, that's just good old-fashion (Organic) Methamphetamine, right?

Any synthesis involving plant material is going to have a lot of issues of unwanted by products from the plant making it into the final product.

Not to say that these impurities are necessarily bad, but unless a manufacturer spends serious time and effort perfecting a clean/pure extraction then it's almost guaranteed that the end product will not be crystalline

But i'm no chemist, so maybe i'm wrong and it's not that difficult

Any synthesis involving plant material is going to have a lot of issues of unwanted by products from the plant making it into the final product.

Not to say that these impurities are necessarily bad, but unless a manufacturer spends serious time and effort perfecting a clean/pure extraction then it's almost guaranteed that the end product will not be crystalline
Since when is "Full Spectrum" considered "bad"?

Me? I WANT FULL SPECTRUM! I could care less about purity! I want full spectrum!

I mean think about it, pure, organic Methamphetamine/Amphetamine. Doesn't that sound delish?

I specifically said it wasn't bad, just that it won't be "crystal meth"

It'll be a meth powder, probably akin to the general quality of coke.

And you also have to take into account that a powdered drug is much easier to cut than large crystalline drugs

True very true.
And you also have to take into account that a powdered drug is much easier to cut than large crystalline drugs
I think I'd rather have some inactive USA cut than what the cartels are substituting into the active P2P synthesis these days...

:sick::dead::barf:

Last edited:

Why wouldn’t the plant derived ephedrine be pure after several stages of low temperature mechsnical filtration and a final solvent extraction?

Once you’ve got that ephedrine all the other steps to produce crystal would be the same wouldn’t they).

If you’ve got a clean solution then the usual step of passing hydrogen chloride gas through it as the penultimate step will produce Meth HCL which easily forms crystals

Why wouldn’t the plant derived ephedrine be pure after several stages of low temperature mechsnical filtration and a final solvent extraction?

Once you’ve got that ephedrine all the other steps to produce crystal would be the same wouldn’t they).

If you’ve got a clean solution then the usual step of passing hydrogen chloride gas through it as the penultimate step will produce Meth HCL which easily forms crystals
Is HCG organic? (Serious question I don't know the answer to)

I wouldn’t think so. Neither is red phosphorous or any of the other dozen or more substances used in variations of this syrhesis method.
But red phosphorous can be distilled from stale urine, correct?

Here again, just asking.

@Skorpio you know this shit like the back of your hand, right?

Well ephedrine is extracted from ephedra in china and shipped all over the world, presumably some of that has been used to make meth. So I would guess lots of people have taken your definition of 'organic' meth. They probably couldn't tell the difference. Honestly, I think its kind of a silly question. As chemically... whether the ephedrine comes from the plant or is synthesized a different way, probably wouldn't make much difference to the final product. Also I don't understand how this would make the meth 'organic' by either definition of the word.

The Chinese aren't cultivating Ephedra/Ehpedrine, though. They're synthesizing pseudoephedrine, right?
Yeah, they're synthesizing pseudoephedrine. But ephedrine is still around, and some of that comes from the ephedra, and if there's ephedrine, well certainly people are going to make meth from it. If not now, certainly in the past. What does it matter?