• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

100% CBD joints or highly cbd proportioned joints. Questions.

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Dear Brothers and Sisters of BL, I didn’t want to hijack the other thread talking about proportions of THC vs CBD. I get really paranoid and I would get panic attacks sometimes by most pre-rolled Marajuana products found in dispensaries of today in North America. Does there exist 100% CBD joints or is it mostly 15% THC or more most often found in dispensaries? I don’t want to get or feel high. I was wondering if I could ever find one product that helps with my sleep, joint-pain in mornings that won’t trigger panic attacks or psychosis. I would like to stop taking Quentiapine to help with sleep. Otherwise I’ll have to keep taking Quentiapine instead of a “natural” alternative.

Dear Brothers and Sisters of BL, I didn’t want to hijack the other thread talking about proportions of THC vs CBD. I get really paranoid and I would get panic attacks sometimes by most pre-rolled Marajuana products found in dispensaries of today in North America. Does there exist 100% CBD joints or is it mostly 15% THC or more most often found in dispensaries? I don’t want to get or feel high. I was wondering if I could ever find one product that helps with my sleep, joint-pain in mornings that won’t trigger panic attacks or psychosis. I would like to stop taking Quentiapine to help with sleep. Otherwise I’ll have to keep taking Quentiapine instead of a “natural” alternative.

How much of the pre rolled products do you smoke when you have this adverse reactions?
There are several THC free strains as well as products derived from them, some made for oral consumption like oils and some for smoking/vaping/dabbing.

How much of the pre rolled products do you smoke when you have this adverse reactions?
There are several THC free strains as well as products derived from them, some made for oral consumption like oils and some for smoking/vaping/dabbing.

i took 6 drags of a 74% THC half gram joint the other day; higher than a kite, then peranoid and anxiety attack for 4+ hours. The CBD oils hadn’t any effects on my sore joints when both consumed orally and applied externally; Tiger Balm worked better

i took 6 drags of a 74% THC half gram joint the other day; higher than a kite, then peranoid and anxiety attack for 4+ hours. The CBD oils hadn’t any effects on my sore joints when both consumed orally and applied externally; Tiger Balm worked better
That's a gross overdose, it's perfectly normal that you get those side effects.
Can you get some CBD crystals or wax to sprinkle on top of some weed?
I'd use a small one hitter pipe or an Arizer vaporizer if you can afford it.

Regarding joint pain I've had extremely good success with mk 677, a friend of mine that's a tennis player did get rid of a 6 years old recurring shoulder injury. There's also a lot of similar stories online.

That's a gross overdose, it's perfectly normal that you get those side effects.
Can you get some CBD crystals or wax to sprinkle on top of some weed?
I'd use a small one hitter pipe or an Arizer vaporizer if you can afford it.

Regarding joint pain I've had extremely good success with mk 677, a friend of mine that's a tennis player did get rid of a 6 years old recurring shoulder injury. There's also a lot of similar stories online.

MK 667 is not authorized/legal in Canada it says. So I can ask my doctor to prescribe it or odds are he’ll just send me away and I will need to order it online do you think? Thank you for the advice. My wrists used to be fractured; does MK 667 help with former fractured bones and the muscles surrounding them?

I smoke daily and I only take one hit when I do still, 6 drags is a lot..

That said, in the US at least, there’s CBD only weed, CBD heavy weed, 1:1, etc.. I’ve tried it all it seems.

There’s CBD only weed that smokes and tastes just like high quality cannabis that’s high THC. It’s great for smoking on when you more just want to smoke something. The high is minimal, completely anxiety free. Kinda kills the high of other high THC weed you may smoke during it.

Then I’ve tried 5:2 (CBD:THC) single origin cart, 2:1 single origin cart, 2:1 flower, 1:1 flower, and of course more standard CBD indica strains which typically only contain .5-1.5% CBD.

The 5:2 and 2:1 products were great for getting high around family while not feeling too out of it or anxiety ridden. Ooo I suggest you look for this type of ratio.

The 1:1 flower I got recently I didn’t even know was 1:1 until I went back in. I bought it for the terpene profile but forgot to look at the cannabinoids. It gave a high that felt satisfying yet handleable and also was great for night time when mixed with some other indica. After realizing it was 1:1 I could tell though based on the lightness of the high despite this particular strain being heavier hitting.

I think personally though I just prefer a little CBD in my weed like the CBD indica strains that contain around 1%. Unless I’m getting high around family, I’ll stick to THC mostly products.

-GC

MK 667 is not authorized/legal in Canada it says. So I can ask my doctor to prescribe it or odds are he’ll just send me away and I will need to order it online do you think? Thank you for the advice. My wrists used to be fractured; does MK 667 help with former fractured bones and the muscles surrounding them?
MK 677 is not approved anywhere, although human trials already happened with no issues.
This means that no doctor can prescribe it, it is only possible to get it as a research chemical, so it is not illegal to sell it and own it as such.
It does help with bones and joints (cartilage, ligaments) as it directly stimulates repair and increases the amount of synovial fluid, a liquid that fills up joints and is the only source of nourishment for the tissues that have no blood flow.
It also acts to repair muscular injuries. It seems to reduce the size of old scar tissue at least in the skin as well.
The only problems I had with it is the increased appetite, that you need to use it daily for a few months to see significant results and some water retention that will go away in a week upon cessation.

Buy some high THC weed with known THC %
Buy some High CBD weed with known CBD % (and no THC).

You can the set up any ratio under the sun from 100% THC/0% CBD to 0% THC/100% CBD, such as

1g 100% CBD + 1g 100% THC = 2g of 50% THC/50% CBD.

As long as you have a digital scale (or something to accurately measure 1-5ml if you want to work with oils) you've got everything you need to accurately measure and experiment. For what it's worth, I seem to do best on 3:1 THC:CBD.

Tom

I've had insomnia to varying degrees my entire life. I also took quetiapine for a few years, with no benefit other than it helping me sleep, not even any benefit from sleeping better. I was just as f***ed up in the daytime as ever. When I finally ditched it, I realised nearly a year later that my brain fog hadn't been from increasing age, it was from the blasted quetiapine!

I've finally got it almost 100% sorted, just by tweaking my diet, and with absolutely zero useful input from doctors. 20 years of doctors and medication made me worse than when I started, 3 years of messing about with diet, and I'm sleeping better than I ever have, and better in other ways too.

I've recently started vaping cbd oil (special vaping stuff not the drops). It's good stuff, it works well with acetaminophen for my knee pain, and seems to be a mild antidepressant, certainly better than anything the docs ever gave me, as no nasty side effects. CBD does seem to help with sleep a bit too. (I haven't tried enough whole cannabis to be sure whether it helps more or not.)

I went through a half gram of pure CBD isolate crystals (all smoked). I found that it did not help me sleep much, and at high enough doses actually caused mild anxiety. Kind of felt like smoking this really shitty brown mexican brick weed (full of sticks and stems) that I once got from a friend in high school. ***no pricing please**** ***edit: i dunno if mentioning a very low price from 15 years ago to emphasize its low quality is really "pricing", weird flex but ok 🤣

Then again, smoked marijuana in general doesn't help me sleep. The edibles are more effective but can also keep me up (racing thoughts, etc.).

Last edited:
Oh

HlxkbTY.jpg

Buy some high THC weed with known THC %
Buy some High CBD weed with known CBD % (and no THC).

You can the set up any ratio under the sun from 100% THC/0% CBD to 0% THC/100% CBD, such as

1g 100% CBD + 1g 100% THC = 2g of 50% THC/50% CBD.

As long as you have a digital scale (or something to accurately measure 1-5ml if you want to work with oils) you've got everything you need to accurately measure and experiment. For what it's worth, I seem to do best on 3:1 THC:CBD.

Tom
This is a great idea, just wanted to point out that whatever starting materials you are using(thc/cbd flower, thc/cbd concentrate) they would both need to be the same purity(cannabinoid content/%) in order for 1g + 1g = 50/50 blend. Just woke up, so my maths isn't the best, but for example I believe 20%thc to 10%cbd would be a 2:1, or 10%thc to 50%cbd would be a 1:5 thc:cbd. Not sure with something like 1gm 78%thc to 1gm 8% cbd, but I'm assuming i'd be 78:8- or whatever reduced fraction that would be( just woke up and need to get to work).

This is a great idea, just wanted to point out that whatever starting materials you are using(thc/cbd flower, thc/cbd concentrate) they would both need to be the same purity(cannabinoid content/%) in order for 1g + 1g = 50/50 blend. Just woke up, so my maths isn't the best, but for example I believe 20%thc to 10%cbd would be a 2:1, or 10%thc to 50%cbd would be a 1:5 thc:cbd. Not sure with something like 1gm 78%thc to 1gm 8% cbd, but I'm assuming i'd be 78:8- or whatever reduced fraction that would be( just woke up and need to get to work).

I was using a formula from my chemistry (although I don't know if it's really applicable). V1xC1 = V2xC2. The blends that I make seem to work out ok. But now I'm second guessing myself 😀 I've been mixing 'strong' sativa's with CBD only bud and it definitely cuts down on the panic attacks from being too high. I'm going to have to experiment and see what happens. i also like mixing a Sativa 1:1 with an Indica.

Now I have to dig out my ti-84 and give myself a headache 😎

Tom

You can easily get an oz of 15-22% CBD bud online for cheap, yes.

what does v1, v2, and c1, c2 stand for?

What you describe would be accurate in terms of different substances combined, but for true accurate cannabinoid ratio, you'd have to compare the weight of cannabinoid in product a and product be then use those numbers to figure ration based on percentage of each product used in the mixture.

I can attest to the benefits of mk677 from personal experience. Very good rc for most injuries in the sports performance world. Can be expensive but you would have to weigh how much your spending on cbd vs how much MK would cost. In my experience it also helps with sleep quality and duration drastically which speeds recovery in addition to GH secretion.

Would anyone know is smoking CBD Weed would help with Nausea also. I'm using Cannabis for pain and sleep but also for severe nausea. In the US you can buy cheap CBD weed online and I'd like to get some if it would be good for that also because it's one of the biggest reasons I use Cannabis. The nausea is so bad all the time it gets hard to function, the Cannabis relieves about 80-90% of my symptoms. But if I could maybe mix it with this CBD weed it will help me stretch it further. I know the two compounds have some similar effects in the medicinal sense but CBD just doesn't get you high. That is how this works I'm very curious much like you are?

what does v1, v2, and c1, c2 stand for?

What you describe would be accurate in terms of different substances combined, but for true accurate cannabinoid ratio, you'd have to compare the weight of cannabinoid in product a and product be then use those numbers to figure ration based on percentage of each product used in the mixture.

Yep, here goes. I'll rephrase V and C (volume and concentration) with M (mass of Cannabis) and C (concentration).

Weed 1 - mass is 1 g (I like to make things easy)
- concentration is 10% THC, 0% CBD
Weed 2 - mass is 1 g
- concentration is 0% THC, 10% CBD (I like things symetrical but you could put any numbers in here)

You can set up 2 equations; one for THC and one for CBD. In the first equation, the THC of the combined 2 grams would be solved as an unknown, with the total weight and individual concentrations known. The 2nd equation can be solved for CBD concentration of the combined 2 grams. I checked back w/my notes on formulating diets for 20 yrs and it is correct.

Here's a link that sorta describes more formally what I'm talking about

http://academics.wellesley.edu/Biology/Concepts/Html/volumetovolume.html

Mass to mass dilutions, such as mixing set amounts of Cannabis also works because the units are balanced on both sides if the equation. You can also do mass: volume combinations but that is truly headache inducing 😟 because you have to take densities and solid absorption of liquid into consideration (volume changes).

Sorry if I'm not explaining goodly - I quit working 2 years ago 😀😄😁👍

Tom

Would anyone know is smoking CBD Weed would help with Nausea also. I'm using Cannabis for pain and sleep but also for severe nausea. In the US you can buy cheap CBD weed online and I'd like to get some if it would be good for that also because it's one of the biggest reasons I use Cannabis. The nausea is so bad all the time it gets hard to function, the Cannabis relieves about 80-90% of my symptoms. But if I could maybe mix it with this CBD weed it will help me stretch it further. I know the two compounds have some similar effects in the medicinal sense but CBD just doesn't get you high. That is how this works I'm very curious much like you are?
I generally associate nausea relief with THC, but I think there is also something going on with CBD. I've smoked CBD only flower when experiencing altitude sickness. It relieved the symptoms for a couple hours which included nausea and pain.

It might depend on the type of nausea and pain you are having as well as how your body reacts to it CBD. Again, THC is my go-to for nausea but I believe CBD has some properties that help as well.

I generally associate nausea relief with THC, but I think there is also something going on with CBD. I've smoked CBD only flower when experiencing altitude sickness. It relieved the symptoms for a couple hours which included nausea and pain.

It might depend on the type of nausea and pain you are having as well as how your body reacts to it CBD. Again, THC is my go-to for nausea but I believe CBD has some properties that help as well.

I'm going to give it a shot on it's own or at the very least use it to mix in with my weed and make the bowls last longer. Could probably get by on two fat ones in the day like one in the morning and one after I get back from work. Couldn't hurt to try it and I'll try smoking it on it's own also it couldn't hurt.