View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

10 strip

Kid_TriipE

Greenlighter
Does anyone have experience with eating a strip(10 hits) of fairly good L? If so please go into detail about what the experience was like.

Very multifaceted and mechanical.

I feel a good way of putting it in terms that will carry over trip to trip is that most cognitive processes will turn off. Your perception of reality is contained in hierarchies of awareness to decode the information coming at you and on high doses of acid the information flows almost interrupted to your core. You will see an intellectual representation of reality seen through colorful and fast moving geometric patterns and fractals that seem to represent sensory data (listen to music, eat something strong, have sex, watch the visuals explode!). At times your mind will stop filtering internal sensations and they will be overlaid over reality. This means you will experience memories and imagined sequences over your visual perception.

The trip can get very serious and spiritual very fast and you will learn truths seemingly beyond what humans can know normally. There are two parts of my 1300ug trip I will never forget. I had a mathematical enlightenment where I witnessed the infinite creation of reality (Birth of the universe), and soon after I experienced the Aum and had true ego death. When I saw the Aum I had an out of body experience and systematically felt my consciousness resetting from the ground up, it felt an indescribable presence watching over me as I relaxed every muscles and surrendered. After that happened I opened my eyes and the trip was ending and I felt this indescribable feeling of being centered, and it was the most victorious and beautiful feeling I've ever felt in my life.

I need to stop visiting this forums, I can't get my hands on acid very often and you guys just make we want to do it even more than I already do. Not to mention that out of 4 people I did acid with I introduced 3 of them to it, so only one would be up to doing big dose and he is a lot of miles away.

@cyberius that sound beautifully insane. The most I ever ate was 5 and it was a pretty good night; got lost in a corn field, smoked lots of weed. Lots of fun.i just feel I could handle a strip tbh, or at lest 7-8. I respect the shit out of psychedelics, but what's the worst that will happen if u take "too much".. I feel like I'd just lay down and let go and ride it out because that all you really can do. I probly tripped ~40 times.

Seeing memories and thoughts and whatnot sounds AMAZING.

Also ive said ive taken 5 before (in one dose w/ minimal tolerance), would 10 just be about double the intensity, or doesn't it work that way with such high doses?

And what is Aum??

The most auspicious vibration in the universe.

Also known as Om. The first syllable of many mantras.

Be careful taking this much LSD.

Sounds like heaven, eh? You just haven't read about what happens if things perhaps go in a different direction. Everyone reacts differently.

Careful now I never understood how someone could eat this much LSD.

In the good old days if you took one hit of something proper it'd be more than enough to shatter your reality for better or worse.

^ i totally agree, I can't even begin to comprehend taking that much LSD, just me taking two hits of LSD can be extremely frightening, even when I'm having a great trip, it just hits me so damn hard, it feels like i literally shot a half gram of cocaine without any tolerance, by how stimulated i feel, how every breath. Sound, image and thought is enhanced by 1,000. It's a beautiful feeling after the initial rush it gives, but yes, even just two hits makes me wonder if I'm going to survive this . I don't think anyone could pay me enough money to take 10 hits, even

@cyberius that sound beautifully insane. The most I ever ate was 5 and it was a pretty good night; got lost in a corn field, smoked lots of weed. Lots of fun.i just feel I could handle a strip tbh, or at lest 7-8. I respect the shit out of psychedelics, but what's the worst that will happen if u take "too much".. I feel like I'd just lay down and let go and ride it out because that all you really can do. I probly tripped ~40 times.

Seeing memories and thoughts and whatnot sounds AMAZING.

Also ive said ive taken 5 before (in one dose w/ minimal tolerance), would 10 just be about double the intensity, or doesn't it work that way with such high doses?

And what is Aum??

10 is a different animal. Once you start feeling that it's "too much" you better just get to a safe place, close your eyes and relax.

Going back to your memories can be a heinous experience. Every moment of pain anxiety and distress blocks you on a level and you need to experience that pain fully to feel again. Think of reliving FIRST HAND AND DRAMATIZED traumatic experiences and repressed memories, or deep anxieties and phobias. Acid can hold your head underwater and choke the fear out of you at that dose and one minute you could be rolling around in lysergic bliss and the next it just hits you like a freight train of passionate sin.

I was pulled out of my body into this timeless continuum of blue flowing energy with golden ॐ symbols patterning the walls. I transcended local reality and felt an indescribable presence of Logos, an entity of higher knowledge and precedence in the universe and it seemed to bless me and massage every aspect of my human experience.

I can't really explain the nature of high dose trips because what you experience is supernatural (telepathy, becoming different people, witnessing universes being born) and extremely personal. Words can't even describe my experience and this is what can truly make you a shaman, and a great leader of humanity.

You couldn't pay me to take that much acid. Two hits has me feeling like I injected a half gram of Molly at once. That's way too much.

Dont get me wrong! It was beautiful,it's just the come up was way too intense to go above two hits, and it was my first time,it was a surprisr lol

Dont get me wrong! It was beautiful,it's just the come up was way too intense to go above two hits, and it was my first time,it was a surprisr lol

I always drink a beer or two on higher dose trips to get past the come-up. It's the worst part for sure!

I always drink a beer or two on higher dose trips to get past the come-up. It's the worst part for sure!

Yea I feel you on that haha. I like to have a few shots when I take multiple tabs.

Also I'll probably wait to eat a strip lol.

But do you get a similar experience if say I take 5-6. Then after like 2 hours, if I want more, take another 2-3. Would tolerance be high from the previous 5-6 hits that it wouldn't really do too much, or would it equal about 7-9 hits with just an easier come up? Or does it just extend the trip with a minimal "boost"

Would those experienced say that theyve had quite intense experiences, ego death at the lower end of the dose spectrum.

Im interested in a high dose but the most ive done is roughly 100 mics and that got pretty intense.

Part of me thinks though that the higher doses would make it almost easier to actually just let go, as you almost have less of a choice if this makes sense?

Will be doing this with a ten strip of ald 52 on new years eve. 3 hits of ald 52 (150ug from the source) brings me subtle visuals at best. I guess that lsd i ate at 13 gave my brain a perma tolerance to most psychedelics. Tired of pussyfooting around im need to go deep into the rabbit hole. I need to get intouch with my inner core.
Have yet to see how i will react to dmt. That is the only drug i have not tried. Wow
P.s i am not 13 anymore lol. That was half a lifetime ago.

if you can't handle a 10 strip somethings wrong with you, probably LEO

Psychedelics affect different people differently, and shaming people for not enjoying extremely high doses is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Take your full dose at once as it does create a quick tolerance and even just an hour or so later it simply extends the length of the trip, intensity not so much. I had 6 really good tested tabs of lsd by myself in a 1 bedroom apartment. It was far too stimulating to be in a small space. For several hours I paced back and forth getting stuck in and out of thought loops and enjoying the visuals. When the stimulation came down I laid on my couch and could see my body from the perspective of the ceiling. Accepted my death and then it became more enjoyable as you no longer have any fear. You leave your body and assume you are dead so might as well enjoy the ride. I wouldn't do it again unless I was in a much bigger space with room to move around and didn't have to worry about being too loud. If you think you are ready for a full 10 strip and feel good sober then I say go for it. Have your set/setting squared away and have an emergency benzo around just in case. Turn off and or hide your cell phone so you don't do anything you will regret etc. All the usual.